• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PARADOXical Greeting!

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hey there! I go by the name Meta Paradox and I can [JUST] say that I'm quite a Pokémon fan! I've been introduced to this "thing" some three years ago and I feel honored to be part of PokéCommunity.

I'm working on a GBA hack right now, under the name of "Chronicles 386". Soon maybe I'll release a beta but right now I'm still checking the place out.

Hope to get the best of PokéCommunity! Ba-bye! :)

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
  • The hack sounds interesting, and I will be sure to play the beta when it comes out. You commented on my introduction thread, so I thought it proper to return the favor. Good luck with the hack.

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Thanks. But when it comes out please point out concerns, I'm just a starter on hacking... Anyways, I'll be working on it!

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Good luck with it with Chronicle 386! I'm curious what the hack does.

It's basically a remake of the Kanto storyline, containing bits of features from Yellow and FireRed-LeafGreen. Expect the same ol' storyline, with some plot twists and turns. You could also access new and old areas to catch the Legendary Pokémon. I don't want to give off too much info, so please check that out when it comes out! :)

Last edited:
    Back