• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A pic I drew...

Years
    Well, I've been drawing since I was 7, and have been drawing comics since I was about 12.
    Please tell me what you think! ^_^

A pic I drew...

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    WOW! it's great!, you really lined up the the hair! pretty good,
    but as they say "When there's good, there's bad"
    The Only bad thing is the mouth..I dunno about what people think,
    I think that the mouth's to small, but about everything is fine,

Years
    Thankies! ^_^
    The style of eyes I used...that was my first time drawing those.
    I usually do something more simple, I guess.

And about the mouth...Yeah, I agree.
    I usually give my characters small mouths, so it's not so much that...I think the position of the mouth was a bit off. 0.0

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It looks like every drawing by a 14-year-old girl ever. Utterly derivative. Anime is typically exaggerated, but it's still based around real artistic principles. If I were you, I would sharpen my skills in regards to drawing realistically and use it to improve my abilities at drawing anime.

Years
    Hmm...Okay. 0.0
    I've never really drawn realisically before. ^^;
    But I think I have a book on it, so I'll go take a look.

AyuKurayami

Kurayami
    Years
    Heehee...=D

Hmm... I must admit, that is quite a good drawing. the face seems very even and smooth (as in it looks as if it fits). Although, if my view, it seems as she is looking at me from a back view. The only problem I see in my opinion are the shoulders. They seem uneven in a way.

I suggest examining the body of an average person and evening the shoulders view. I'm not too well at that myself, I'm only sharing my opinion.

Overall, this picture has an interesting feeling, mysterious to say?

Years
    heh wait till u see 'em... Must've took a while to do that hair, 'eh?

I've gotten used to drawing hair for so long, so it takes me about 5 minutes, I guess.

Hmm... I must admit, that is quite a good drawing. the face seems very even and smooth (as in it looks as if it fits). Although, if my view, it seems as she is looking at me from a back view. The only problem I see in my opinion are the shoulders. They seem uneven in a way.

I suggest examining the body of an average person and evening the shoulders view. I'm not too well at that myself, I'm only sharing my opinion.

Overall, this picture has an interesting feeling, mysterious to say?

Yup, it's a back view. ^_^ Not my forte. XD
    Shoulders aren't my forte either.
    When I draw girl shoulders, they end up looking a little too boy-ish...0.0

Thanks. ^___^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Not bad Chi ^^

However, near the top of her head your lines are pretty choppy but I like how they're nice, straight and smooth the more you get into her hair. So just try to keep the lines straight through all her hair and it'll look very nice :3

Also, I agree with Allstories. Even though you've never really tried realism, you should because it can give you better practice and you could develop your own unique look once you find your style ^^ Plus, it does help with your overall drawing ability in general!

Overall, nice job =D

Years
    Not bad Chi ^^

However, near the top of her head your lines are pretty choppy but I like how they're nice, straight and smooth the more you get into her hair. So just try to keep the lines straight through all her hair and it'll look very nice :3

Also, I agree with Allstories. Even though you've never really tried realism, you should because it can give you better practice and you could develop your own unique look once you find your style ^^ Plus, it does help with your overall drawing ability in general!

Overall, nice job =D

Yeah, I see what you mean about the choppyness.

And I'll look up some realistic stuff sooner or later. XD

It looks quite good but if you colored it in it would have looked better.

Thanks. I color with colored pencils, so it probably wouldn't look all that well, though. ^_^;

it looks awesome!! i wish i could draw like that!!

~PokemonRox

Thanks! ^___^

Back