• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon's Worst Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    This is my first roleplay, so I don't know what's unacceptable... No, no... I mean, I've read the RP's rules but I still have questions... Wish me luck it will work!
    PLOT: Ellie is a mysterious girl who has no control of her powers. Her pokemon, the six NIGHTMARE pokemon have run away. You need to help Ellie get back her Pokemon and purify them. When you find one of the NIGHTMARE Pokemon, a nighmare of Ellie's will re-occur. Then both human and Pokemon will understand this power bit by bit.
    ~~PROFILE~~
    NAME: Ellie
    PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Black gown with expensive pieces of jet on it. Brunette hair, green eyes.
    DESCRIPTION: However nice she may look, she has a dark side that has only been said to happen when her Pokemon fight.
    HISTORY: Ellie has a life that she believes is not true. She believes she is a Haunter and pranks people. Only her friends does she not prank.

Talking or not talking Pokemon allowed. Human trainers allowed.

Um, I'll take five/four with me. So, are you one of the lucky roleplayers?

(NOTE: If this is unacceptable, please close it. I think I forgot a bit... at the beginning... please notify me.)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    NAME: Marisa Braveheart
    PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Marisa stands about five feet, three inches tall, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She usually wears a green shirt along with denim shorts held up by a brown belt, white socks, and black sneakers.
    DESCRIPTION: Marisa is kind towards others, but she tends to hide her emotions and act tough. She is very brave, and will never back down from a challenge. She won't give up, even if she knows she'll lose. She is proud of her accomplishments and can be arrogant around those not as skilled as her in Pokemon battling, but she respects her superiors and her equals. She's always willing to stop and listen to admirers.
    HISTORY: Marisa got her start as a Pokemon Trainer seven years ago in New Bark Town, where she recieved a Chikorita from Professor Elm. She then went on to catch more Pokemon and collect badges until she became the Johto League Champion, after which she moved on to earn the badges and win the tournaments of Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Hoenn. She has encountered Nightmare Pokemon, but she wasn't exactly sure what they were.
    Pokemon: Meganium, Charizard, Blastoise, Raichu, Umbreon, Gengar

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    This profile is asuming these events take place in a dimension that isn't the TV show one.

NAME: Rukario
    PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
    A Pokemon's Worst Nightmare

DESCRIPTION: Calm and collected. Is capable of channeling wave energy. Feels a strange connection between itself, and Ellies plight.
    HISTORY: Forever wanders the land, searching for a purpose.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Well, then i will join!

Name: Scar (male Raichu)
    Region: unknown
    Human/Poke: Pokemon
    Personality: This cute Raichu isn?t that cute you think first. Behind his smile he hides the wish to be a Pokemon of a very good trainer, so he is very cheeky to "new" trainer if he meets one.. This Pokemon has some special-abilitys, cause it?s one of Team Rockets experiments, but he has forgotten his past.
    History: don?t known
    Abilitys: Can speak, others unknown

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Well, now we are 3/4. Only a few are needed to start, eh? Somebody must join, i want to play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back