• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Project of a Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Hello everybody! My name is Novalis and I am currently actively involved in the creation of a Pokemon MMO that has been under development for around 2 years now. We have been going strong and have shown no signs of slowing down, nor do we intended to. For the most part, progress has gone unhindered.

Even through our positive progress, we are still lacking in some parts of development, one of the most prevalent being pixel art. Which is why I'm here today. I am calling all pixel artists that would be willing to come along and become a part of our team and help us move forward! This is a perfect opportunity for any up and coming artist to be able to show case their work and help make a name for themselves while working to contribute to a project that the world can enjoy.

I won't post up too much information about the game and project itself because I am not here to advertise the game, I'm only here hoping to find some artistic talent that would be interested in helping. If you are interested in helping and contributing then please feel free to send me a message or leave a reply here with more information! I am looking forward hearing from any and everybody who is willing to help us.

Years
  • Although your post is a nice greeting, the Pixel art sections (and practically all of Art Gallery) isn't for people to recruit members for their games. Your best luck is the Game Development section, but I would read the rules there as well.

Pixel Projects is a place for strictly pixel art shops, games and projects, and projects being artists working together to achieve a goal (which is not the creation or development of a game) such as recolouring all Pokemon, devamping, revamping, etc.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back