• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question about a rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • I wasnt sure where to put this and all the threads for this game in the hack section are locked so i thought i would put it here: anyways, im looking for the move tutors for the elemental puncehs and cant find them, anyone who is playing shiny gold can you tell me?

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, the elemental punches (fire punch, ice punch and thunder punch) were TM's in Red & Blue versions, but they were no longer TM's in Gold & Silver. What I used to do was trade the pokemon I wanted to learn the move to my Yellow version and teach it the punch there, then I'd trade it back to my Gold.

Years
  • If I remember correctly, the elemental punches (fire punch, ice punch and thunder punch) were TM's in Red & Blue versions, but they were no longer TM's in Gold & Silver. What I used to do was trade the pokemon I wanted to learn the move to my Yellow version and teach it the punch there, then I'd trade it back to my Gold.
    I believe you are incorrect. You may be able to do it your way but you can also buy them at the Goldenrod Dept store as Formula380 said earlier. But then again they may not be included in the hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back