• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A question about Quick balls

Years
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum... :paranoid:

Anyway so you use them at the start of the battle. But do they only work on weak pokemon or can I use them for level 50's? lol....

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    hmmm, i think they work better on lower lv pokemon, but i saw a guy catch a Giratina with a quick ball, i'll go to route 227, and see if i can catch a pokemon there with a quick ball

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i just want to route 225(couldn't be bothered going to 227)and i caught 2 roselias on the first turn with a quick ball, so the quick ball works for high level normal pokemon, as long as it's the first turn

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    It's the five first turns of a battle when it maintains it's high catch rate. But I'm so superstitious that I only use it in the first turn, after that Dusk Balls, Ultra Balls or Repeat Balls. Depends on the situation.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    hmmm, i think they work better on lower lv pokemon, but i saw a guy catch a Giratina with a quick ball, i'll go to route 227, and see if i can catch a pokemon there with a quick ball

To continue your sentence, you can use a quick ball in route 227, I found a shiny skarmory there and caught it wuth a quick ball.

Back