• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A Question About The ALAMOS Darkrai

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Nope, they do not have a shiny rate iirc. Everything is set other than IVs and natures.

Single questions belong in the DP FAQ sticky btw, it stops the forum being clogged up with threads that can be answered in a single post

Frank Substitute Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Trainer
    Years
  • hmm thats wired because everybody on serribi says you can get a shiny darkrai and theres a vid on youtube already and can you tell me where you saw the information where it is set to be non shiny

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Since darkrais were unavailable for a long time, thousands will have been hacked prior to the event. And if people are going to hack a poke they may as well make it shiny too. I tend not to trust serebii's forums, they have a lot of false info and rumours flying about. I'll have a look into it, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    hmm thats wired because everybody on serribi says you can get a shiny darkrai and theres a vid on youtube already and can you tell me where you saw the information where it is set to be non shiny

Could you post both links for confirmation please? Just want to verify a few things.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    then post the link

Anyways it could be possible, its so rare that people think that its impossible to get it

:t354:TG

Because if it was possible, someone would already have one and mass distributed it via ar cloning. However, that raises even greater speculation of its legitimacy. Youtube videos are also unreliable since people never show whether or not they have an AR or not when receiving the gift.

The fact that people can already do this with the Alamos Darkrai already raises the skepticism over legitimate Shiny Darkrais: youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZYyAxTnag

Frank Substitute Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Trainer
    Years
  • Because if it was possible, someone would already have one and mass distributed it via ar cloning. However, that raises even greater speculation of its legitimacy. Youtube videos are also unreliable since people never show whether or not they have an AR or not when receiving the gift.

The fact that people can already do this with the Alamos Darkrai already raises the skepticism over legitimate Shiny Darkrais: youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZYyAxTnag

but cmon not everyone is a lyer and it could be possible to get it shiny , right now im soft reseting and if a i get a shiny ill put it on youtube ( i dont use an ar btw)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    then post the link

Anyways it could be possible, its so rare that people think that its impossible to get it

:t354:TG

but cmon not everyone is a lyer and it could be possible to get it shiny , right now im soft reseting and if a i get a shiny ill put it on youtube ( i dont use an ar btw)
    I think the more effective way would be to just email Nintendo and ask if a shiny is even possible. I'm still SRing at the moment about 1400 resets now.... So yeah I wonder what my chances are now.

Back