• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Just wondering?u know how people im others right. Well some people r just lame. people i hate im me. does that ever happen to u i cant make them stop*x* they enrage me soand if i block them they go onto one of my friends s/n and i dont want to block them cuz they're my friends so wut should i do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Your grammar is horrible,I cant read a thing hardly.This isnt needed either.*reports*

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Nick! This belongs in the other chat disussion not in the other writing! Try posting in the daily chit-chat or something not in the other writing.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I'm sorry, but this does go in OC better, I'll let Eli and Nick deal with it from there. XD

*moves*

~Kelsey

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I can deal with it too :P

Well, this is kind of unnecessary, and if people could understand what you're saying, they'd know it XD

~Locked

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Gosh Eli, abuse your powers why don't ya!

Wait, something's wrong here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back