• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] a radiant gallery ☆ (updated 13 april)

Years
I am still trying to figure things out... I want it to be an Animal Crossing style of comic with a sheep moving into a new town. Wanted to draw a town scene with a lot of animals and a 'welcome to x town' sign in the next panel but couldn't figure out how to do it without getting frustrated. D: So it's on hold atm. Thank you ~

my current forum avatar

E9sB4qs.png
PgIXZKH.png

yee

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I am still trying to figure things out... I want it to be an Animal Crossing style of comic with a sheep moving into a new town. Wanted to draw a town scene with a lot of animals and a 'welcome to x town' sign in the next panel but couldn't figure out how to do it without getting frustrated. D: So it's on hold atm. Thank you ~

my current forum avatar

E9sB4qs.png
PgIXZKH.png

yee

That's cute.

Years
A little something I drew for PC staff V-Day that I thought I'd post here! It's nothing special, took maybe 10 minutes or so, but piiink. ♡

Spoiler:

Years

AH, real cute!
Good choice of colors - soft muted colors help give a feeling of comfort. I would've like a slightly lighter brown for the overall color, but it's a minor thing. It's really nice to look at other drawings you have and seeing that you keep a consistent style and color palette!
Have you done gifs before? :o

Awesome work!​

Years

AH, real cute!
Good choice of colors - soft muted colors help give a feeling of comfort. I would've like a slightly lighter brown for the overall color, but it's a minor thing. It's really nice to look at other drawings you have and seeing that you keep a consistent style and color palette!
Have you done gifs before? :o

Awesome work!​

Excluding recording and editing existing gifs, this is one of my first ^^ working with frames is tedious so I haven't done much outside the typical simple one haha. I'll get there. Thank u much dear ~ just noticed the right ear is a positioned little low on the Eevee, so I might edit it at some point to fix.

Here's another quick banner I made for pc smt
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I don't make them by request, I'd need to feel motivated to do something and atm my schedule's too wonky. =( But thanks muchly ❤

Years
Awww, no worries I know how busy you are. But Damn that samurai banner is so cool ahahaha, greninja performing the axe kick looks pretty sick! I really like how the poster has been structured with the gif, text then image. Works really well.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I just saw this!
You have incredible talent, I love how soft everything seems <3 Your colouring also is aaaaa! So lovely!!! <<<3

Years
Wow Sheep, your art is really good! I really like your Fennekin and Braixen. I'm honestly amazed at how many super talented people are on here

Tholek

Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
sheeeep. your artwork is adorable ^_^. i love all the neopet stuff and love how everything looks so chibi :3 i think your drawings are wonderful! one thing i would suggest is making the outline match the color a little more of what it is outlining so it doesn't look like an outline. also, with the audino signature, i would make the text have a smaller outline. i always suggest an outline be 2px. a drop shadow too makes texts always look nice. love your gallery ^_^

I agree but other than this your work is absolutely amazing! Do you use a digital tablet of some sort?

Years
Hey thanks all! I appreciate the feedback. =)

I agree but other than this your work is absolutely amazing! Do you use a digital tablet of some sort?

Yeah, I use an Intuos drawing tablet and it's a pretty awesome thing. Not sure how I'd draw if I were to use a mouse like the good old early 2000 times lol.

Haven't drawn much since I've been busy, but I'm interested in doing some circular icons for Twitter with the new update. <3 bout time I change my icon there anyway lol.

Years
Thanks <3 yeah it was a doodle so I didn?t really work long enough on the tail, or look at an Espurr enough for reference haha

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Absurdly precious and adorable.

Seriously one of these days the fluffiness and delightfulness of your art is going to begin floating you away from earth and straight into the heavens because of how simply divine your art is and how it is too good for our mortal eyes.

As humans I believe it's up to us to to adore every picture sheep posts before she assends to her angelic, artistic status. BLESS.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
gosh that is so utterly precious! i love its little toes and how you've muted out the palette to give it this pastel feel. it's adorable! n_n;

Back