• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Regice At The Opera? :O

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years

Oh yeah, I haven't made a new music-fake card since a very long while! This time I think I just followed my Blind... inspiration XD

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Wow, looks like a good card! Was just waiting for the next Fake Card. But i wasn't waiting for so good one... I really like them, but i think the name And Then There Was Silence is too long... ^^'

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Very nice indeed. The backround definatly fits the Pokemon. The artwork in general is very nice. I might take out the section "Regice ex's" in the first move, just to keep things easier.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    i find the attack kinda of useless since you have to discard all your dark energy and discard your own bench.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Looks very good to me :D Almost like a real card! I like the picture aswell, Nice job ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    oh never mind this is a 1 hit ko if the pokemon you attack has leass than 50 hp. Kinda broken now that i look at it.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    QFred said:
    Very cool! Though I think the cost for the attack is too high. Maybe 2D2C or 3D.

Hey QFred.. good to see old school fakers still on PC... where is Cascade/Blennix???

I dont fake anymore.. but that Regice is cool man... still wandering what 'Sigma Species' is though... I'm kinda behind in all the Pkmn TCG business... oh well =o

10/10... card is perfect I reckon... I just skimmed through it though..

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    frogla said:
    oh never mind this is a 1 hit ko if the pokemon you attack has leass than 50 hp. Kinda broken now that i look at it.

Yeah, you got it. Now you understand why the Energy cost is [DDDDD]? ^_^''

Thank you all, anyway!

Syousuke said:
    I dont fake anymore.. but that Regice is cool man... still wandering what 'Sigma Species' is though... I'm kinda behind in all the Pkmn TCG business... oh well =o

I created Sigma Species Pokémon myself, but as "real" cards there are actually Delta Species Pokémon like this:

:O

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Highly inventive, very cool indeed! What a hard hitter this thing actually is in the right scenario :O paaaain. Difficult to get that energy on it given the nature of the Dark type, but well worth it. It also cries out Gust of Wind abuse plz :D

Exciting retreat cost :S

Sigma species... intriguing! That basically just means you've gone and made the blank yourself anyway. Good work :) Very.

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    cool card i like the pic but one promblem in tourneys you can only have 4 of a card in your deck each basic energy you can have any number of but not dark and metle but other then that its awsome!

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    master jared! said:
    cool card i like the pic but one promblem in tourneys you can only have 4 of a card in your deck each basic energy you can have any number of but not dark and metle but other then that its awsome!

Hum, well, say I have...

Holon's Electrode
    Holon's Magneton
    Holon's Castform
    Dark Metal Energy
    Rainbow Energy
    ...and 4 Darkness Energies attached to Regice ex.

That'd mean 12 Darkness Energies :O (Useless anyway because ATTWS discards all Energies, but that's just to let you understand)

Anyway, a full-powered up Regice ex (3/4 "pure" Darkness Energies and basic Water Energy) is automatic-win. You KO the Defending Pokémon (80/90 damage should be enough, expecially after Pow! Hand Extension et similia) and discard all of his Benched Pokémon. No Pokémon left -> "good game".

Back