• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Regular Pokemon Journey (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Hmhmhmhmhmh..........my indetiy should not concern you."
    *A helicopter flew over there heads.It drop a long ladder.The two hechman grabbed on.The boss man throw a pokeball and it released a Tryanitar.*
    "I have more important things to atend to but,here is a litte play thing for the 2-I mean the 3 of you.It should be most delightful.Tar-Rex,Destory them if you please."
    *The boss man grabbed the rope ladder and the first hechiman gave a tug.The ladder suddenly rose up to the helicopter.*
    "TARRRR!!!!!"

*Terresnce broke the code to bill's computer and freed the family.Terresnce recived thanks as he ran out the door.He ran smack in to the fearsome Tar-Rex.He was tossed down and angered the beast.*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Hey Terr theres a Tyranitar in front of you. Its kinda hard to miss. Oh well. Hydro use Waterpulse!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back