• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A regular Pokemon journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Zorba dreams of having $1,000,000,000,000 and buying every thing he wants! Then he snaps out of it and wakes up to a delicious smell. "Waffles!" Zorba quickly jumps up and starts running down the stairs to the kitchen, and trips and falls down the stairs, to wake up in bed. Zorba jumps out of bed and yells "What the-?! I thought I was awake!" He walks down the stairs slowly. "Hi mom!" "Hi, Zorba, Professor Birch has been looking for you!" "He what? OH! I'm getting a Pokemon today!!! Bye mom!" He rushes out the door to sunny skies, and runs straight to prof. Birch's lab. He knocks on the door and yells "Professor, Professor! I'm here to get my- huh?" What Zorba didn't know was that prof. Birch had been standing right behind him. "Hello, Zorba." He said with a smile as he lead the way in to the lab. It was big, and bright. "I want a Torchic!" said Zorba. "Sorry, Zorba, but I don't have any Torchic left," "A Mudkip?" "Nope" "A Cyndaquil?" "sorry" "a todadile?" "ummm, well" "a chikorita?" "not exactly" "Charmander?" "uhh" "squirtle?" "no..." "Bulbasaur???" "well, let's see... Not really." Zorba dreaded to ask for a Treecko, but he had to! "Treecko?" He uttered painfully. "Well now..." Said prof. Birch as he rubbed his chin. "I think we have one in the back!" He took Zorba to the back of the lab, and there, on a table, was a pokeball. "This is it, right?" Prof. Birch nodded. "Thank you" said Zorba, as he left the lab. After a long day of playing with his friend, he thought that he had better get home. He had an exellent dinner and went straight to bed, and had a dreamless sleep......

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    "Pony, Ponyta!" neighs Ponyta as fiercely as possible.

Brianna sends out a Sandshrew. "Shrew shrewy."

"Ponyta, use fire spin!" In response, the opposing Sandshrew dives underground, causing the attack to miss. Almost immediately the Sandshrew pops up right underneath Ponyta, who is already jumping into the air.

"Now Ponyta, agility!" Ponyta becomes much faster. Brianna still hasn't siad a word. Wondering what she is doing, Lillian looks up from the battle. Brianna is staring intently into a mirror, brushing her hair! Well, this will be a synch, thinks Lillian.

The Sanshrew just sits there, obediantly awaiting its mistresses command, which never comes. Feeling sorry for the poor Pokemon, Lillian decides to end the battle quickly. "Ponyta, end it."

Ponyta uses a quick succession of ember and stomp attacks with little resistance and soons knocks out the opponent.

In a drawling voice, Brainna recalls Sandshrew.

"Why did you do that?!" cried Lillian shrilly. "How could you?"

Simply, the Gym Leader replies, "The Sandshrew is Brock's, and I hate Brock."

Okay, whatever thinks Lillian to herself. "Return Ponyta. Come on out Bahamut!"

"Charrrrr," Bahamut growls.

"Now, I will send forth my truest friend. Go, Ursaring!"

"Okay, now I know she's crazy," Lillian murmurs to Bahamut.

"Charmander char," she chars in agreement.

"Bahamut, slash attack."

Bahamut slashes the Ursaring, but right afterwards she receives a full on body slam.

"Charmander, get up!" Bahamut jumps up and retaliates with a stunning flamethrower. Now burned, the Ursaring begins to ignore Brianna. Standing by amused, Lillian watches Brianna attempt to make Ursaring pay attention.

"Ursaring, attack! Now! Right now! Now now now now now!" No matter what she did, Ursaring would not listen to her. It even began napping. Giving up, Brianna recalls Ursaring and relinquishes a Boulder Badge to Lillian.

"Good battle Brianna," Lillian says between snickers. Brianna only scowls and walks away pouting. "I wish it was more of a challenge, huh Bahamut?"

"Char char."

Lillian takes her Pokemon to the Pokemon Center for healing, then together they begin their trek to Mount Moon.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    (OK, this is fun!!)

The next morning, Zorba woke up to a fresh smell. 'I wonder what that is?' thought Zorba. He put his feet onto the floor, but instead of a spiky old carpet, he stepped onto a comfortable wood floor that looked beutiful. "wow". He stepped down the stairs, which also were now wooden, and into the kitchen to see Treecko washing dishes, each dish took him about 5 seconds, and came out completely clean... (Sorry, I have to get off now, I'll continue tomorrow!)

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    **Later, at the entrance to Mount Moon.**

"Boy, it sure is dark, huh Bahamut?" comments Lillian.

"Charmander charmander," agrees the Charmander.

"Bahamut, could you flare your tail flame brighter?" Bahamut obliges.

Together the duo explore the cavernous Mount Moon. They get lost, and have to camp out in a side room type thing. The night passes without any occurances. They then get on the right track and have battles like crazy. It's as if all the Pokemon of Mount Moon banded together to slow the companions down. Exhausted, they finally reach the exit. A flock of Zubats block their path.

"One more battle Bahamut?"

"Char char char," says Bahamut, who is extremely tired. But she gets ready to battle none the less.

Before Lillian can issue any commands, Bahamut emits the most powerful fire blast attack it could. Instantly, the weak Zubats fall to the floor.

"Whoa Bahamut, I didn't know you knew fire spin."

Bahamut is unresponsive. Then she begins to glow with a mysterious white light. Then her body begins to shift. When the light diminishes, a Charmeleon stands in her place.

"Oh my gosh, you evolved! I'm so proud of you Bahamut!" cries Lillian with joy.

"Charmeleon!" respond Bahamut in a deeper voice than before.

Hand in claw, Lillian and Bahamut walk out into the fading light and start thair trek to Cerulean City and to Misty's gym.

Sorry if this sounded really corny. I'm in a hurry, cuz I lost my Ruby Version and I'm anxious to find it.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    after winning a battle rob goes home on the way a wild eevee appears"ive gotta have it!"

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Around noon Lillian and Bahamut reach Cerulean City. Lillian asks a passing woman wear the Gym was, then heads on her way. A few minutes later, they stand before the Water Gym.

"So Bahamut, are you ready?"

The Charmeleon nods, though doesn't seem to be too thrilled.

"I'm sorry, but you won't be able to battle, cuz of your type disadvantage. I'll only call you as a last resort," apologized Lillian.

Inside is a vast swimming pool. Swimmers are in it, humans and Pokemon alike. Lillian approaches one of the swimmers, who is with a Chinchou.

"'Scuse me, but could you tell me where Misty is? I'd like to challenge her."

The young boy just stared at her, as if she was an idiot. Finally, he replied, "Sure, I'll tell ya. She's not here. But you san challenge one of her sisters. Say, what Pokemon do you have? Wanna trade one for my Chinchou?"

"My, like to get off topic, dontcha? Oh well. Let me think. How about my Diglett? It's nickname is Atmos."

"That sounds great! My Chinchou's nickname is Chalupa," said the boy.

They head to the Pokemon Center to use the trading machine. When they're
    done, they bid farewell and go their separate ways.

When they get back to the Gym, Lillian stops. Bahamut looks at har questioningly. As explanation, she says, "You know, I didn't get his name. Oh well."

When they get in the Gym, another trainer is already battling the sisters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back