• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Replacement?

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
  • I was looking for a good torterra replacement since it has a 4x weakness to ice It is usually 1 hit Ko when the opponent uses Ice beam.

Any suggestions for another grass poke with good psycical attacking?

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Hmm, almost every Grass combination out there is somewhat vulnerable to Ice attacks. It's a shame though. Perhaps using a monster that is dual-type that wouldn't have too rough a time against Ice attacks, such as Cacturne, Ludicolo, Shiftry, et al.

I'm not too good at making recommendations. ;) But, almost any Grass dual-type has trouble against Ice attacks.

AbareMax

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Abomasnow, maybe, but he has so many other weaknesses its not even funny.

My advice: EV your Torterra in Spec. Def. so that it could most probably withstand at least one Ice Beam attack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2007
    Well ludicolo's half water type gets rid of his ice weakness. He doesn't have the best physical attack though.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Leafeon is a good choice for a Phyiscal Grass Pokemon.

-Leaf Blade
    -Return/Quick Attack
    -Swords Dance
    -X-scissor

Back