• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A request if possible...

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    If possible could someone recolour this sprite for me?
    A request if possible...
    I would like his hair to be Dark Green and his suit orange and black if possible. if anyone can do this it would be greatly appriciated.

EDIT: whoops made this thread in the wrong section. Could any mod move this to the Pixel Projects section please?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Requests aren't allowed, the only way i can think of for you to make a request is via PM or VM if thats any help.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Because we used to have loads and loads of threads just requesting things and it pushed actual work down to page 3 and onwards.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    ... the actual request thread? ._.'

I didn't know that existed, still, it'd be easier for him to VM a spriter who could get it done in under 3 minutes than to post in that thread, which has next to no spriting or pixel based requests in it and appears to cater more for sigs/themes/avatars than a single sprite.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Requests are allowed, but should be posted in another section. This is Pixel art forum and we are supposed to see the works from real artists instead of this one.

Back