• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Robber's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    dboring: Yep! Geodude reserved for you:D

serginhoe: you need to add more to personality and history...and dboring already reserved Geodude so you have to choose another Pokemon....

tim0789: Yep! Accepted!

serene: When I get the OOC up(when I don't feel to lazy enough I'll do it) I'll randomly choose one... I actuallly decided not to have natures so everyone can determine their own and the genders will be the same as the trainer who owns it for their starter...

wolfwhispers: Read the above notice to Serene:)

Sumner: Ok...reserved! with Gastly then!

Agent Mcspy: add some more to personality...other then that it is good:D

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    He's not crazy just..... Different.

Name: Gage Eldritch ( Prefers to be called by his last name)

Personality: Very erratic and odd. He has the personality of a happy joker most of the time but don't be fooled, he finds himself laughing even when he's sad or extremely angry. He is prone to violent mood swings but can usually keep it under control, or so it seems. He is filled with hate and anger but like previously stated tries to make a joke of everything and laugh about it. Is almost the literal definition of a psychopath, not because he is truly a mean person, just because he is completely unpredictable. He does care for the few people he truly believes are his friends and has an easier time bonding with pokemon then he does people.

Appearance: Eldritch is 6'3 but seems shorter because he is usually hunching slightly. He has a very well toned body which once again because of his terrible stature isn't apparent. He has white hair which is unkept and goes most everywhere on his head. His eyes are blue but are usually never seen because Eldritch wears a pair of sun glasses, so no one can see how his eyes are really reacting or where he's looking. He almsot always has a very toothy smile on his face and when he isnt wearing his uniform he has a long trenchcoat brown cargo pants and a white shirt.

History: When Eldritch was young he was always a nice happy little boy who seemed to never stop speaking and making people laugh. He lived with his parents in Saffron City where they worked for Silph Co. When Eldritch was younger he was much smaller and was bullied a lot, but there was always one girl who was always nice to him, Nelly. Nelly was the nicest girl in school and she was always spending time with Eldritch no mater where they went or what they did, they were always having fun.

One night while Eldritch and his family were playing board games in the living room a burgler broke into his house. In the process of stealing from them the theif also shot both of Eldritchs parents. No one knows exactly what happened but in the morning when the police arrived at the scene the burgler and his pokemon had been choked to death and Eldritch locked himself up in his room. Because of what happened that day he barely ever spoke again.

Nelly was the only person who would even sit near Eldritch at any given time, because of his behavior he was treated like an outcast and was excluded from most any social event whatsoever. The bullying Eldritch endured got worse and worse until one bully locked him in the Pokemon tower, where he stayed for over 2 years. No on quite knows what happened to Eldritch over that month or how he even survived but when he finally walked out he was laughing frantically and his hair had become completely white.

Eldritch lost track of Nelly and in fact hadnt heard a single word about her. That is, until he heard her name on the news, apparently she had joined the notorious Team Rocket and had quickly risen in rank to an executive. Eldritch figured he had nothing better to do and anyways, he really needed some companionship, it was then he decided to join Team Rocket and once again befriend Nelly.

What Team- Team Rocket

What Starter- Gastly

Rp Sample from Dborings Pokemon: Path to Light or Darkness

Spoiler:

( Sorry about crappiness of SU but I was rushed and :D :P :) :( )

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Name: Beo Star

Personality: Even though Beo somehow finds himself in team Rocket now, he still has the same old personality. He usually puts others before himself, and he would never harm a pokemon. You can usually find Beo smiling or laughing, and sometimes getting himself into mischief since he is such a curious person. All though he does aspire to climb the ranks of team rocket, throughout the Rp he starts to see his personality change and he becomes less of the happy, laughable guy he was, and more into a darker shadier character from being with an evil organization for so long.

Appereance: Beo outside of his uniform usually wears a light blue t-shirt with a stranges symbol on the front of it. He wears jeans that have a couple of wholes in them, and a very old pair of runnning shoes, that he keeps becuase he old sentimental value to them. His hair is a blonde color and is usually spiked up, while he has blue eyes, and medium tan skin tone. When he is wearing his uniform though, he kinda spiced it up a bit to make it his own style. Although he still wears the usual black long sleeve shirt with the big red R on it, and the Black long pants, he also choses to keep his own running shoes own. Own his right hand he wears a blue and yellow glove (kinda like a wide recievers glove in football) and instead of wearing the hat he wears a black headband. His hair is still spiked up, and at times he tries to hide his identity from the innocent people, becuase at first he feels ashamed to be apart of team rocket.

History: Beo grew up on Cinnibar Island with his grandfather. His grandfather had tons of pokemon on the little ranch that they owned, and Beo would always take care of them. When Beo turned 10 he started to question his grandfather about why his father only came to visit every now and again, and what his job was. But all he would say to the young Beo is that his father was out doing things that had to be done, to keep Beo's future safe. Eventually Beo befriended a father like figure on the island who taught him many things about Pokemon this mans name was Nolan, and he thought of Beo as a sort of son to him. While eventually Beo's father stopped visiting around the time he turned 14 and he got worried, his granpa had heard nothing at all. Nolan was there to comfort him, and eventually a year later Beo's grandfather died, all of the pokemon in the ranch were let free and the it was sold. Beo had no where to go but Nolan decided this young boy may come in handy, and asked Beo if he'd like to join a secret group of pokemon trainers that he was apart of. Beo agreeed and joined into the ranks of Team rocket, a year later after completing all of his basica training he is going to receive his first pokemon, and be allowed to finally do field work. But he still would like to know what happened to his father, and he hasn't seen Nolan since he presuaded young Beo to join Team Rocket.

RP sample From the Orrphore region:

As Beo sat around the back side of the pokemon center of Clockwork town where he had just dropped off Scythe. He thought about how things used to be when he lived at home and would anxiously wait for his brother to come home, after each of his contest trips. He remeber how much he loved to play with his brothers skitty, and even wanted his brother to teach him how to be a contest coordiantor. But that was when he was real young, and now he couldn't stand pokemon contest's they bothered him for some odd reason. Then he remebered that there was a contest hall here in clockwork town, and he decided just this once, to see if he had the same skills as his brother.

Before he left he looked down at each of his pokemon, he noticed how after his last battle with Scythe, Zaps had evolved into Flaffy. But for a pokemon contest to go succesfull he knew that the first round was the most important, and it required a good move set, so Beo decided on using Wags for the first round.

As Beo entered the contest hall he walked up to the main counter and waited for someone to arrive at his service. A few moments later a young women came over to him.

"Hello there and welcome to the Clockwork Town Pokemon Contest Hall, how may I help you?" She asked smiling at Beo.

"Um well I, er, blah.. i'm here to enter into the pokemon contest" Beo said as he tried to utter the very words that he vowed to never say.

"Well then just let me register you and your pokemon into the computer, and here is your ribbon case, in which you can put all of your pokemon ribbons that you achieve into this case, now what pokemon will you be using for the appeal part" The women exclaimed.

Beo listened to the women talk about things he already knew about, and grabbed the ribbon case and threw it into his bag. "I'll be using Wags, my poliwag for the appeal part" He exclaimed to her.

She then registered Beo and then motioned for him to follow to the main stage, since the contest had actuall already started. When Beo was finally onto the main stage he looked around and then noticed the huge crowd, cheering all around him. He looked to see a few judges sitting behind a desk waiting for Beo to make his selection. For a moment Beo felt at home, maybe he was really meant to follow in his brothers footsteps, but he figured he would wait till after this round to decide on that.

"Alright Wags come on out and use Bubble!" Beo shouted as Poliwags jumped out of midair and started spraying bubbles across the stage then swiftly landing on it's toes. The crowd looked in awe for a moment and wondered how Beo would do next.

"Now Wags use hypnosis on the bubbles!" Beo ordered as Wags started sending somewhat shiny circular waves out of the circle on his stomach and hitting the bubbles, it caused them to split and create more tiny bubbles.

"Wags finish it up with a water sport on the bubbles" Beo said grinning as his poliwag tilted it's upper body upwards towards the falling bubbles, and started spraying water out of it's mouth like a foutain. This caused the bubbles to start bouncing around on top of the flowing water from Wags. Beo looked at the view in front of him and thought it was a magnificant site created by his Pokemon as Wags stood there not moving even an inch Beo looked back to wait for the judges.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Sumner: it is fine! Accepted!

Symphony: Yep! Swinub is reserved for ya!

dboring: Very good! Accepted!

(Now for my SU)

Name: Maximillion
    Personality: Max is very, energetic. He'll do anything and everything for his friends and Pokemon and never gives up. He is very loyal to his leader, Cyrus, and does anything for him. He never judges Pokemon based on appearence or skill. He honestly believes any Pokemon has potential.

Appearence: Max has black spiky/messy hair. He is always found wearing baggy blue jeans, a red T-shirt, a white long-sleeved under shirt, a necklace with a crown on the end, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. Depending on how cold it is, Max sometimes wears a black jacket.

With his Team Galactic uniform on his hair is still spiky/messy, he still wears his fingerless gloves and nekclace, but he also wears a grey long-sleeved undershirt, a white and black vest that buttons up that also has a huge yellow G, a pair of black pants, and white boots.​

History: Max grew up on the streets in Veilstone, Sinnoh. The gym leader, Maylene found him and took him in to her home for a while. She trained him and put him to work in her gym, as payment for her feeding and taking care of him. This brutal tough training help make Max as tough as he is now.

A few years after working with Maylene, she grew very ill and MAx couldn't help her. Her parents came to help her and imedietly kicked Max out, thinking he was the source of her illness. Maylene's Lucario felt truely sorry for him, as Max had helped to raise Lucario since he was a Riolu.​

Max survived on the streets a while, before he started to become weak of hunger. That's when he met a man named Cyrus. Cyrus tok him in and made the boy help build him a huge building, a building that would be headquarters for a team he was going to form. He told Max day in and day out that the organization would help all of mankind, and that's when Max decided once it started he would join.​

Now the organization has been formed, but nobody except for Max and Cyrus are in it. Cyrus has sent Max out in to the four different regions to help recruit people for their team.​

What team: The one and only member of Team Galactic.
    Starter Pokemon: Riolu. Given to by Maylene once she had recovered from her illness as thanks to working at her gym.

(Now for Chapter 1!)​

Chapter 1: Route 201
    (2-4 posts)
    Description: A very peaceful place. Twinleaf was flooded by the water from the nearby Lake Verity after a secret organization blew up a part of the lake that had been shut off because it would have flooded the nearby town.​

What you do: Battle, train, capture Pokemon...basically anything​

Wild Pokemon:
    A Robber's Journey

Species: Starly
    Level: 3-6
    Ability: Random
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack(if lvl. 5)
    Rarity: Common​

A Robber's Journey

Species: Bidoof
    Level: 3-5
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl(if level 5)
    Rarity: Common​

A Robber's Journey

Species: Budew
    Level: 2-4
    Moveset: Absorb, Growth(if level 4)
    Rarity: Rare​

(Have fun and I'll do my first post after atleast 1 other person has done theirs:))​

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    (( OOC - Umm... I'm really confused..... I feel like I missed something very important, is this after we get our first pokemon from our selective teams... are we on a mission.... and why is every single team in Sinnoh? SORRY I just wanted some quick clarification))

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Name: Sergio Santos

Personality: He is nice and always laughs, he does not like cocky people, he especially hates people from team rocket, they think they are better then neo team rocket, he does not like to talk about his father, if he says you to stop you better do so because if you irritate him he will attack you. His best characteristic is that he loves pokemon, good or bad, shaped akward or normal, strong or weak,it does not matter he loves them all

Appearance: He is chubby, so the people say that he is cute he is brown and has brown colored eyes. Without uniform he wears a large t-shirt(while his size is medium) with a poke ball on it, the t-shirt is black, he wears a belt were are 6 holes which can carry poke balls and tucks his shirt in so you can see the belt but on the back he does not tuck it in he wears blue jeans and has a black and blue Nike sneaker.

With his neo team rocket uniform he wears a black large t-shirt with a large red R in the middle, with black jeans and the same belt worn at the same way as his normal clothes, but know he wears black boots to match his clothes. He also wears a blue mask which covers the right part of his face, but he does not wear it always, if he is infiltrating the team rocket base he won't wear the mask.

History: Sergio was seven when his father divorced from his mother, his nephew always told him that he joined the evil organization: team Rocket, his nephew told him that his father was hypnotized to become an admin, this is the reason why Sergio hates neo team rocket. The reason Sergio wants to join neo team rocket is his nephew who convinced him to join neo team rocket together.

His father occasionally sends him letters but in the letter it always says: Dear flesh you are my descendent but that does not mean that I will not kill you. This letter always makes Sergio upset and feel uncomfortable, the rockets made several attempts to kill him, but Sergio changed locations occasionally so that he would stay safe, Now he and his nephew Jeffrey will join neo team rocket and destroy team rocket

What team: neo team rocket

Starter Pokemon: zubat

RP Sample: Bug trainer battle. bug-head's break through

Finally Sergio entered the viridian forest, he looked at all the different and rare pokemon. He walked even further into the forest seeing many bug catchers and some boys with caps.

"Wow Aura we finally made it", Sergio said looking at his aura who always walks next to him. Aura nodded. "would you like to have a battle it has been a while", Sergio asked his aura. Aura nodded again.

"Cool", Sergio said and he walked even further into the forest and then he saw a bug catcher with 3 pokemon: a weedle, a kakuna and a beedrill.
    "aura are you thinking what I'm thinking", Sergio asked his aura. Aura nodded. "Okay so it is time for lunch".
    Sergio grabbed a pick nick cloth and some bread and some pokefood and called out wings and bug-head. "It's time to eat I'm starving so I would say start eating", Sergio said while looking at all his pokemon everyone had his own bowl with food.

"Hey you", someone called for Sergio it was the bug catcher. "yeah you let's have a battle I saw you looking but now you are eating which means you are too chicken to fight."
    "It means that I can't fight on an empty stomach and my pokemon also can't but now that you are challenging me and I have eaten my bread let's fight", Sergio said acting smart.

"okay let's rumble then go weedle", the bug catcher said. "by the way I'm Tony"
    "okay go wings use your sand-attack" Sergio said. "My name is Sergio nice to meet you"
    "O no that is not good weedle try to sense the other pokemon and then attack with poison sting", Tony said because his weedle became blind of the sand attack.
    The attack missed due to that wings dodged it quickly.
    "Use your tackle", Sergio commanded he had fire in his eyes. This attack was dodged by the small weedle and countered with poison sting which this time hit wings but not poisoned him. "Okay wings it is time for the finishing blow use your tackle full power until it faints", Sergio said this attack fainted the weedle.

"come back weedle, go kakuna", Tony said. Sergio was going to call out bug-head when.

Kakuna While awaiting evolution, it hides from predators under leaves and in nooks of branches.

"okay go bug-head use your poison sting", Sergio commanded. "Harden", Tony said calm.
    The attack did not damage kakuna at all. "Keep using poison sting and get through his defence", Sergio said. "Keep using harden don't get him get through your defence ", Tony said. This kept going for 2 minutes it took up many time no one was getting hurt but they were getting tired. "Okay use your string shot and throw him up and then use your poison sting full power", Sergio commanded. Badoom the kakuna fell from the sky and slammed to the ground and thus fainted.

"come back kakuna go beedrill", Tony said

Beedrill Its best attack involves flying around at high speed, striking with poison needles, then flying off.

"Come back bug-head you did the best you could aura it's your turn start off with quick attack and then use the new attack you showed me previously you know force palm.", Sergio said.
    The quick attack was the best attack you could use against a beedrill but the force palm was a bit too many and was intercepted by a fury attack "Do not stop beedrill we have got this one", Tony said. "You wish, aura endurance and use counter, now all the attack you used against me you will get back twice as hard so hard that your beedrill will faint", Sergio said still with that fire in his eyes.
    The battle was over weedle, kakuna and beedrill had lost.
    "O no my bee", Tony said. "Good match", Sergio said he put his hand up and waited for Tony to shake it. "Yes it was a good match actually it was the first time I lost so it is a little hard", Tony said while shaking Sergio's hand.

After this Sergio gave all his pokemon a potion and moved even deeper into the forest.

Stay tuned. :)

Last edited:

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Beginning of a journey!

Seviin woke up on the morning of his 13th birthday and saw that Kara was standing over him with a cake in her hands. "Happy Birthday cutie!" Kara said to the young boy as he rolled out of bed with wide open eyes.

"Is this for me!!!" Seviin said in excitement. "You bet, now here take a slice of cake and I also have something for you." Kara replied back to the happy boys question. Seviin instantly engulfed three slices of cake and than to Kara's request got dressed and headed into the living room. As Seviin entered the living room he saw that Kara was holding a pokeball with a tag attached to the side. "Here ya go!" she said as she tossed the pokeball to the boy.

"This is mine!" Seviin yelled instantly as he jumped up and down. "Yeppers, now release it and see what pokemon it is." Kara quickly told the boy. "POKEBALL GO!!!!!!" Seviin yelled as he tossed the ball into the air. "Nummmmelll!!!" the fire pokemon yelled as a pokemon rolled out of the ball. "Wow a Numel!!!" Seviin said in exclamation. "Hehe do you like it?" the girl asked him. "I love it! Fire types are my favorite!" Seviin yelled out.

"I'm glad to hear that. because I have something to tell you." the girl said calmly as she sat down in a chair. Seviin quickly picked up his smallish sized Numel and sat down on the chair beside her. "Well you see I haven't been completley honest with you all these years." Kara started. "Ok?" Seviin said confused as to what the girl was gonna say. "Whenever I said I was going to work I was kinda of lying. You see I don't work at a fast food restaurant, I work for an organization known as Team Magam." Kara said as she finished her statement.

Seviin looked at the girl and still didn't know why she was telling him this now. "I'm telling you this now because I would like for you to join Team Magma with me and be my partner. So will you?" Kara said hoping he would. "Ahh, YES!" Seviin exclaimed in a loud voice. "Well i'm glad to hear that!" Kara rejoiced petting the boy on the head.

"Now why don't you go outside and train with that Numel for a while, here's a pokeball and a pokedex for ya to." Kara said. "Thank you!" Seviin said as he exited the house with his Numel not really knowing what exactly he had just agreed to.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Alright tell me what you think.

Name: Zephaniah Xylon

Personality:
    Zeph is a very intelligent person. When he had his IQ tested, it was quite high. The exact number though is debatable. He has very good problem solving skills as well as making complex plans for lots of occactions. He is also skilled at fixing and making complex machinery. So long as he has the proper tools of corse. His inteligents gathering skills are very advanced for his age. Unfortinatly, all of these skills are in some ways used purely to create complex pranks. Because of this though, his trap making skills are extemely advanced. He does have a soft side though, and while often may seem anti-soical, is willing to make friends. He is extremely protective of his friends and family. The only side of himself he shows in public though is his prankster side.

Appearence:
    Without his uniform on he wears pretty normal clothes and wouldn't stand out in a crowd. The only strange thing about him is his hight. He is rather short for his age, only about four feet, four inches tall. He often wears a pair of black pants that have a few holes in the bottoms of the pant legs. He's a very active person, always going places, usually through the backways though. He also has a pair of very dirty and worn out pair of green and white tennis shoes that he always wears even in uniform. He also wears two shirts, one a silk dress shirt, that is always unbuttoned, with thorny line patterens all over it. His undershirt is just a black sleavless shirt with a Red Gyarados on the front. That alone is decent enough to be worn out in public. He just preferes to wear both.

His uniform consists of a blue and white side-ways striped sleavless shirt, and blue jeans. He also has the Team Aqua bandana that he wears wraped around his upper arm. He wears it like this because he says "I don't like head coverings" and always gives anyone who askes a bad look. Because of his constant running around he is in pretty good shape.

History:
    His reason for joining Team Aqua is that he originaly tried to join Team Magma. He is a big fan of Fire types and thought that Team Magma was just right for him. But when he was denied enterence into the organazation, he swore to get revenge on their leaders. The he rembered Team Aqua, and thought that that was the next best thing. Not only would he still get to work along side pokemon, even if the wern't his favorits, joining a team that was working along side the one he wanted to get revenge on was almost too perfect. It wasn't hard for him to fake a great concern for the ocean, and with his mostly false enthusiasm he was accepted. Now he only waits untill he can rise through the ranks untill he can meet the leader of Team Magma and get his revenge

What team: Aqua
    Starter Pokemon: Tentacool
    RP Sample:
    Bahn opened his eyes to find that he was standing on an odd platform. Well, this is wierd, thought Bahn. He looked around. Left, right, up, down. When he looked down he noticed that he wasn't wearing his trench coat. "Crap! Where'd my coat go!?" He also noticed that his chains were slightly uncoiled. He pulled on a small string to retract some of the chain, so that they were only twice the langth of his arms, and grabed them and started swinging one over his head.

"This is one crazy dream," said Bahn. Just then the shadows started to move. Bahn arched an eyebrow as they started to form little creatures. He shot one of his chains at one and it sort of evaporated. The other four attacked him. He just swung down his other chain, and caught all four. They too evaporated. Bahn noticed something out of the corner of his eyes, and shot his chains at what ever it was. Turns out he accitently grabed the sword that was coming out of the ground first. "Ooookayyyy.....A sword?"

He looked around to see if any one else was around. He droped the sword on the gorund. "I have no need for a sword," he said to no one. He retracted one of the chains compleatly. He noticed a Door appear out of nowhere. Bahn walked up to it and tried to open it. It wouldn't open. He looked over and saw another door. He was able to open this one. When it opened, a blinding flash of light engulfed Bahn. When he opened his eyes again, he noticed that he was on another platform. He also noticed that their were a lot of the shadow creatures. As well as one really big one. "Oh......dang."

He released both chains to the proper langth for fighting multiplue(?) enemies. All of a sudden the big shadowtried to grab him. Bahn was sort of able to dodge, but the creature wasn't aiming for him. It grabed his chains, and huled him up in front of it's face. Bahn was scared now. "W-w-wait. Did I get brought here just to get killed!?!?! N-n-no w-w-way. That's not cool." Just then, Bahn got an idea. He started to swing, and with enough momentum got up on top of the creature's arm. He got his chains around the things hand and started to pull. The creature released the chains so Bahn couldn't cut his hand off, but that was what Bahn wanted. Upon realesing his chains, Bahn swung them around the things neck. Bahn jumped down, and through the big heart shaped hole on the things chest. He got on the things back and started to pull.

As he pulled, the thing started to lean foward, and Bahn got better footing and pulled harder. Suddenly the creature evaproated, just like the others. And Bahn fell. He fell though the platform. As he fell he noticed it felt like falling through water. Then a voice started speaking to him. You have defied death, once again. You are too strong. Though you are needed for something, you must lose something too. And with that Bahn started to lose the memories of his training with Xaki. Though he still could, he no longer knew as much as he used to about chain fighting. Now sleep. His last thought was that he never did find his coat.

Last edited:

Star_Ann_Conway

Good Girl Gone Bad
    Years
    Name: Star Conway

Personality: Star is a very ambitious girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is known to be very outspoken and competitive. Although she can be cocky and self centered sometimes, this is her front for a very low self esteem. Growing up she was very stubborn and rebellious. Both traits frequently got her into trouble. But that has toned down in recent years.

Appearance: Star has long brown hair that she keeps tied back. She stands about 5'5 and is slender. Outside of her uniform she wears blue super skinny cigarette jeans with an off white v-neck fitted tee and tall brown leather boots complete with back pack for traveling.

In uniform Star wears a black and white striped crop top with baggy blue sweats and a blue Team Aqua bandana. Her hair is down and she has black gloves with black tennis shoes
    History: Star was a student at the Rustburo City Pokémon trainer's school for the past two years after her parents moved them to Hoenn from Kanto. She truly excelled in this new environment and made a lot of new friends. When an essay that she had written about the importance of preserving the ocean environment for water Pokémon was published in the local newspaper, Team Aqua recruiters came calling.

At first, Star was a little apprehensive about joining the organization. But deep down she also agreed that the expansion of the sea was an absolutely pivotal transition that would have to occur in the near future. Especially after all of the pollution and climate change. It was a sensitive subject, as far as Star was concerned. She absolutely adored water Pokémon. When she finally decided to join their ranks and help fight for their cause, she did so confidently.
    What team: Team Aqua

Starter Pokémon: Goldeen

RP Sample:

Star had only just returned home from school and prepared a little snack before she set about the evenings chores. Dulled grumbling quickly filled the semi-silent air. The teenage girl had been cleaning and slaving away in her dire efforts to make the obscenely messy apartment spotless. Her conquest had included several bottles of soapy spray for the tables, windows and other surface areas, along with sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and several other forms of cleaning methods. All in all, she was having a tough day and hadn't even gotten to enjoy the sandwich she'd made for herself. The only thing she had been doing thus far was cleaning, and that wasn't the most amusing thing to do to pass the time, especially when cleaning after the bunch of slobs that helped ruin the place.

That was when she heard someone knock at the door.

The sudden, harsh rapping rang out like a choir of angels, coming down from the clouds of Arceus in order to save her from her grueling tasks. Her light blue eyes quickly flew towards the clock perched atop the television set, causing her brunette locks to float in the air as she turned her head. She strolled across the living room to answer the door, attempting to smooth out her wrinkled her blue jeans and brushing lent off of her gray shirt, hoping that she was at the very least somewhat presentable. Her ensemble had more or less been covered by a dingy white apron, and her hair had been tied up in a roughly created ponytail. Her pale white hands had been hidden behind a thick pair of yellow kitchen gloves, one grasping a sponge while the other held a bottle of cleaning spray.

"I'm coming!" she began, taking off her gloves with ease before heading over to the door and then pulling it open. "How may I help you two today?"

-There, tell me what you think. I hope you're still accepting because this plot really moved me…. :)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ok...I'm sorry to everyone I must not have made myself very clear with this so I'll clear it up hopefully right now:)

Ok...so everyone has received their first Pokemon and a few Pokeballs from their selective teams from a box. For some reason(don't ask me why) they have all asked you guys to meet them in their HQ in Sinnoh(they have one major one for each group in every region) so they can give you full detail on your mission and give you more equipment.

I randomly chose a region...and it happened to be in Sinnoh ok? That's why...Hope this helps and VM me if you have anymore questions...

Sumner: Read explination above.

serginho: Read rules you'll find what you missed:)

tim0789: good introductory! Keep going!

callandor: Tentacool reserved for ya!

sat ann conway: Accepted!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo woke up on the morning that he was finally done with his training under team rocket, and would now be given field assignments, he was excited but at the same time felt a little uneasy about the whole situation. He felt like he may have rushed into joining Nolan at team rocket but he really had no where else to go.

At the current moment Beo was staying at Twin leaf town, which was currently kinda under water. As Beo got dressed he walked outside of the house and received a phone call. It was Nolan, Beo hadn't heard from Nolan in a little less then a year and eagerly picked up the call.

"Hello" Beo said quietly.

"I'm proud of you completing your training and to commemorate the day I have gotten you your first pokemon" Nolan said.

"Sweet really where are you?" Beo asked

"Turn around" Nolan said. Beo took a deep breathe and then turned around to see the middle aged, burly looking man who had taken him in after his grandfather died, and father went missing. He was holding a pokeball in his hand and tossing it up and down.

"Is that mine!" Beo shouted happily.

"It sure is take it and see what it is" Nolan said as he tossed the ball to Beo who almost dropped it.

"Go pokeball" Beo said as he threw it out and out popped a tiny pokemon that looked like a rock with arms.

"Thats a Geodude" Nolan said smiling.

"Geo---geo" the pokemon said.

"Sweet I think I will call you Geo" Beo said happily.

"Now I think you should stay in this area for a bit, why don't you got up to route 201, and train Geo a little bit, once I hear of your first mission I will let you know, but i've got some things to take care of so here are a few extra pokeballs and be careful Beo" Nolan said as he handed Beo a few pokeballs then took off quickly.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Creeper.....

*A Year and a half ago*
    It was a good day today in Celadon City only one person commited suicide to avoid their gambling debts AND Old Man Richards was out of town so Eldritch could break into his house and watch some T.V. Sadly no good cartoons were on today and the old man only had basic cable so Eldritch was forced to watch the news. He walked into the kitchen and started to fix himself a sandwich. " YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!" he said as he started placing roast beef onto the thick piece of bread. Behind him he started hearing the newscaster speak about the activity of Team Rocket.

"..... and so the Dragonite shall never be the same it is said that Team Rocket lead by executive Nelly Terveres was the one who commanded the assault.... My name is John Johnson, and that was your new today..."

Eldritch had stopped mid-sandwich making and turned to the tv shocked. " Nelly?" he said " My Nelly? An executive on Team Rocket?....... This is..... This is..... Awesome wow hell ya good job Nelly. I'm glad to see my dissapearance didn't tottaly mess you up." He said laughing maniacally.

Eldritch knew if he was going to ever see Nelly again he was going to have to join Team Rocket. As a child he heard stories of how Team Rocket was malicious and violent organization who used and tortured pokemon to fulfill their own desires and plans. But as all these things head run through Eldritchs head he said aloud " Well if Nellys in this Team Rocket it can't be too bad!" He walked out of the small house in a confident stride making his way to the local casino to clear his head.

After stealing a couple of token cups Eldritch started playing the slots until he unnexpectadly needed to use the rest room. Rubbing up against the slot machine in an awkward manner he said "I'll come back for you baby. You just wait for me!" And he strolled off to the restroom laughing. When he got into the bathroom he notices there was no paper and remembered a poster just sitting in the hall leading to the bathroom. " You'll do!" he said with a giggle ripping the gigantic poster of the wall.

He was suprized to see behind the poster that there was a doorway and his curiousity took him over. As soon as he was done using the bathroom he ran into the basement and found a giant group of black clad people yelling " Hail Giovanni!" Eldritch knew immidiatly who these people were and as fast as possible grabbed the one who seemed most familiar to him in shape and knocked him out in the bathroom. After a quick change he blended among the rocket grunts yelling " HAIL GIOVANNI!" he couldn't help but chuckle at his own genius!

*Today*

" Congradulations are in order recruits!" said the stern looking Rocket. " Today you all graduate from the acadamy and become full flegded Rocket Grunts carrying on missions in the name of our boss; Giovanni." He said with some pride. " Now each of you come up and pick your pokemon partners, your going to be with them for a long time. Eldritch ran up giggling and grabbed the pokemon he was most familiar with, the Gastly.

"Now for your first mission, each of you will be given a base of operations in different respective continents, now line up and get ready for your new assigned bases." Eldritch got up first in line and prepared for his new base although he knew where he was headed, he had changed the information in the database tosend him to the Sinnoh region, exactly where he knew Nelly was stationed. " Now that you all have your respective bases, get on those helicopters maggots GO GO GO GO!"

Eldritch laughes and slipped onto the helicopter " Later Sarge! He yelled as the helicoptor took off."

(( OOC sorry if I came off as a dbag before, I was just confused on where to start I'm so sorry....))

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Seviin ran out into the area nearby his little makeshift home, while Kara just watched the boy from the window. "Well Seviin is finaly one of us, I just hope he eventually learns what it means to be a Magma as I did." Kara thought to her self as she watched the boy she raised train his pokemon.

"Go Numel use tackle on the tree in front of you!" Seviin ordered his pokemon. "NUM" the baby Numel yelled as it charged into the tree causing a pokemon to fly out. "STRAATAAR" the bird pokemon yelled as it flew out of the tree angry. "Ahh it's a Starly! Let's catch it Numel!" Seviin said to his pokemon. "NUM" the pokemon yelled in agreement.

Kara watched as the boy tried to capture his first pokemon, while he did not realize that it was a test to see if he was strong enough to be a Team Magma member. "Numel use Growl!" Seviin said. The Starly began to fly towards the fire pokemon whie it let out a growl that caused Starly to hault in mid-air. "Now Numel use run up that tree and use tackle!" Seviin yelle out to Numel.

The fire pokemon began to run up the tree but stumbled down and rolled onto it's back. "OO no!" Seviin yelled out as he watched his pokemon unsuccessfully carry out his order. "Num Num Num" the pokemon cried as it panicked. "STRAAATARRRR!" the bird pokemon screeched as it flew in and nailed the Numel with a tackle attack causing it to fly into the tree.

"Numel are you ok!" Seviin yelled out to his pokemon. "Nu...NUMEL!" the pokemon yelled out as it stood up and began to charge at the Starly. "Ahh Numel.." Seviin said softly as he watched his pokemon jump and knock the Starly out of the air with a tackle attack. "Haha alright Numel goodjob! Now finish it with another Tackle!" Seviin yelled to his pokemon.

"Straaatarr.." the pokemon said as it tried to make it's way back into the air. "NUM!!!" the pokemon yelled as it made another full contact blow with Starly causing it to faint. "Alright Numel! Great job!" Seviin yelled out to his pokemon as he tossed a pokeball at the fainted Starly.

Both Kara and Seviin watched impatiently to see what would happen.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    S L A T E P O R T --- C I T Y :
    D A Y --- O N E --- O F --- T W O

Code:
    You have [1] New Message!

Sent: XX Day of X Month of 20XX, at 1:45 PM

Message: Hello, Gale. I assume this is your first time using the new cell phone I got you? Well, that's besides the point. Anyhow, your mission is to get to Slateport's harbor by 3 sharp. Which means you should get there around 2:50. You need to get on the ship to travel to Canalave City, in Sinnoh. Once you arrive, I will send you your next mission.

---

You have [1] Attachment!

Attached File: Boat ticket

Message: Print this out at the nearest place, but do it double-quick!

Turning off her cellphone, Gale sighed. Well, now to find a place where I can hook up this phone and print out what needs to be printed out. It was her first time ever partaking in a mission for Team Magma, but Gale found this rather surprising. Even though she was the most-liked out of all the Magma Grunts, she didn't have her own Pokemon. So to take part in a mission that sounded ever-so-vital surprised Gale.

Stepping towards the closest Pokemart, Gale looked over at the museum that was nearby. Seeing how it's near my destined location, I should probably go there afterwards... Entering the Pokemart, clad in her more feminine attire, Gale looked around for a printer. Finding one free, she walked over to it and began to print out her ticket. Some of the people gawked at her; they had rarely ever seen someone print out something from a cell phone. When Gale finished, she placed the ticket calmly in her pocket and walked away from the awed crowd.

Entering the museum and paying the fine of 50 Poke (she earned limited money working with Maxie), Gale stepped inside and looked at the samples from around the world. From Johto, from Kanto, man, this place sure has a lot! I wonder if the water effects the type of Pokemon that can live in it? Slapping herself in the forehead, Gale groaned. Why am I thinking about WATER Pokemon? Team Magma uses FIRE Pokemon!!! Ergh... And yet they wouldn't have anything like that... Sighing, Gale went to the room upstairs, where models of various ships were.

The S. S. Anne. The first model Gale came across. So it's a luxury cruise of a ship, eh? Must be really nice. The ship I'm supposed to be going on is a bit mediocre, but it'll have to do... Gale flipped her cell phone on and looked at the time. 2:55?! Oh lord, I'm late!!! Dashing out of the museum (and not even stopping when the person in the front asked her to), Gale dashed over to the harbor. She bolted up the bridge that connected the ship to the ground, and waited for it to take off. She was relieved when it did. Now, to get to Canalave...

~~~

C A N A L A V E --- C I T Y :
    D A Y --- T W O --- O F --- T W O

Canalave City was rather...large, or at least in Gale's mind. Then again, she expected it to be much smaller. She just got off the boat when her cell phone went off. It was playing a favorite tune of hers from one of her favorite games. Flipping it on, Gale checked what was up.

Code:

Sent: XX Day of X Month of 20XX, at 9:11 AM

Message: Well, I hear you made it safely. That's good. Now, Gale, I need you to head over to Twinleaf Town. You must first head west from where you departed. On the way, there is water blocking your path, but I have one of my men stationed over there with a Crobat to fly you over (don't worry about it; it can carry up to five times its weight). Then, you'll end up in Jubilife City. Head south from there and you'll find yourself in Sandgem Town. Finally, head east and you'll find a fork. Take the fork south and you'll be in Twinleaf Town. When you get there, I'll send you another message.

Sighing, Gale put her cellphone away and headed west. Why couldn't the Crobat just FLY me there in the first place? she asked herself, but knowing Maxie, he would probably come up with some sort of excuse. The Team Magma members struck Gale as those type of people. Though at the same time, she couldn't help but stay with them; she had nowhere else to go...

She saw the Crobat waiting for her, but no one around. Shrugging, Gale called the Crobat over. The Pokemon dug into her outfit with its fangs (but gently enough so the outfit didn't tear), and flew off with Gale, making it look like she had wings on the back. Within a few minutes, Gale hit the ground on the other side. She waved goodbye to the Crobat and continued westward. As she entered Jubilife City, she couldn't help but note the similarities it shared with Lilycove City back in Hoenn. Making her way down from that, Gale took one last look at Jubilife's TV station tower and headed towards Sandgem.

Sandgem struck Gale as a small kind of town. Better get through here quickly... she thought. As she neared the exit, though, she was stopped by an old man.

"Excuse me, miss, but I haven't seen you around here before and would like to know what you're doing," the old man said. He seemed to have white hair that stuck straight up, and a white mustache to mess with his hair. He seemed to hold a digital encyclopedia, which Gale knew to be a Pokedex. Um... Don't many people come this way that are unfamiliar to you, gramps? Ignoring the man's question, Gale ran around him and out of range, so the old man wouldn't follow her. What a quack, she thought.

She stuck to Maxie's instructions and entered Twinlead Town posthaste. She looked around, and then flipped her cellphone on, awaiting the next mission. When she heard the ringtone go off, she knew Maxie had contacted her.

Code:

Sent: XX Day of X Month of 20XX, at 9:47 AM

Message: You've done well so far, Gale. Now, for the final part of the mission. There is a box containing Pokemon and some Pokeballs. You will take the Pokemon according to the group you're from, and then head out back towards where you came from. That is all.

The mission confused Gale. So, wait... All I was supposed to do was GET my first Pokemon? Bewildered, she headed over towards a conveniently placed cardboard box. Looking inside, she saw quite a few Pokemon. Some were Water types, some were the kind she thought Team Magma would have (but she refrained from touching them, as they weren't Fire Pokemon). Then, a Houndour caught her attention. Picking the Pokeball up, Gale looked at it carefully. Sure enough, Houndour would make a great starter. But the thing seemed to glare at her as she looked at it. Shuddering, Gale dropped it back into the box and continued looking.

Finally, a gentle-looking Ponyta caught her eye. Gale snatched it out of the box, and grabbed a couple of empty Pokeballs while she was at it. Opening the Pokeball containing the Ponyta, Gale noticed how large it was in comparison to some of the other Pokemon she had lived with when she was a "wild child". The Ponyta whinnied, and Gale smiled.

"You...shall be Rosary..." Gale commented, noticing how the Ponyta seemed rather feminine. Rosary neighed in agreement, and Gale recalled her. Such a beautiful Pokemon; I wonder if I can touch her without getting burned? Gale then began to backtrack from where she started, not knowing what to do next...

(Yeah, since I spent most my time getting her there, I'm not gonna have her battle or catch any Pokemon yet.)

Star_Ann_Conway

Good Girl Gone Bad
    Years
    YAY here goes:

Star sighed heavily as she sat on a stump watching her Goldeen swin around the Verity Lakefront. The whole situation was becoming rather annoying. Here she was stuck in the Sinnoh region, on Team Aqua's orders, totally broke. Being in a completely unfamiliar environment made Star feel alittle uneasy. But ever since that freak merger with their long-time rivals Team Magma, the organization had been experiencing a bit of a shake-up. And now they were supposed to attend some big meeting.

This sudden alliance between the two groups had unnerved alot of people, even elite members. There were alot of rumors flying around headquaters lately. A bunch of talk about inflitration and corruption. It seemed like ever since Archie had captured Kyogre, he's become a different person. He's hardly ever around anymore. Of course, everything went through fairly quickly so there hasn't excactly been much time to adjust.

Then there was the whole thing with the lake dam exploding, which caused a neiboring town major flood damage. No one was saying anything.

After tying on her bandana, Star stood up and called out, "Goldeen! One more lap and then it's time to go!"

Her cell phone suddenly began to vibrate in her pocket and she answered it, "This is Conway....certainly....yes, i understand."

Flipping it shut, Star recalled Goldeen and set off down route 201 towards Sandgem Town.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo stood on route 201 he received a call from Nolan telling him he was going to have to head to team rockets base in shinnoh and that that was his first mission. He decided he was going to train he geodude just little before he headed off. He then called out Geo from his pokeball and told it that they were going to be doing some training. The little rock pokemon cheered and seemed to enjoy getting stronger.

As Beo was having Geo lift up rocks, and box the trees around him he was suddenly attacked by a wild pokemon known as Bidoof. The wild pokemon came into tackle on Beo but Geo quickly dove in front of it's trainer arms crossed. "Geo use defense curl" Beo shouted as this was a proud moment his first wild pokemon battle, and his Geo even protected him. Geo curled into a ball right as the bidoof hit him and the wild pokemon was slightly thrown back.

"Now Geo use tackle!" Beo shouted as Geo moved in slowly to hit the pokemon, but Bidoof let out a loud growl attack just before Geo hit it, and the wild bidoof barely took any damage. It then started charging for Geo again, and jumped into the air, this time the sun blocked Geo and Beo from seeing where the wild Bidoof was and could not react in a quick enough time, the Bidoof landed right ontop of Geo and caused some decent damage.

"Ahh Geo get up buddy you can do this" Beo shouted, as the wild Bidoof quickly turned around again to use another tackle. It used the same techinique and this time as it jumped Beo reacted quickly "Now Defense curl" Beo shouted as Geodude crossed its arm's across it's chest as the wild Bidoof rested on Geo's crossed arms.

"Geo uncross your arms and throw it back, then use tackle to finish this" Beo ordered with a determined look as Geo uncrossed his arms causing the Bidoof to fly into the air, then Geo quickly darted after him hitting the pokemon directly on its head, with his own rock hard head. This caused major damage and knocked the wild Bidoof out.

"Yay great job Geo, we won our first battle" Beo shouted as he looked at the unconsicous pokemon but decided not to catch it. At that moment he was hit from behind and fell to the ground, he turned around to see a wild starly had hit him from behind, it seemed that the starly was angry at Beo for hurting it's friend and wanted revenger.

"OK Geo let's get this one to!" Beo shouted grinning with confidence.

(OOC thats the end of that post! TO be continued im tired and i have class at 8!)

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Little Thorn

The helicoptor touched down on the soft grass of route 201 and Eldritch jumped off yelling " THANKY CHEIF, SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!" laughing as he walked off in the other direction away from the vehicle. He began strolling through the grass talking to himself about how different this place was compared to the cities of Kanto. He remembered the pokemon he had just received and decided he should probably give it some fresh air. " I chose you!" He yelled as he threw the pokeball at the ground a lot harder then he probably should.... He waited a few seconds but nothing came out of the ball and then he remembered.... He just threw the wrong pokeball.

" Alright.." he said after picking up the first ball he threw " Lets try this again....." He threw the ball he was sure had Gastly in it and out came a little orb of gas. Gastly looked around and locked eyes with Eldritch, after about 4 seconds of awkward silence it started moving closer and closer to Eldritch until he was so close the were basicly touching. It slowly eased its tongue out until it was just barely touching Eldritchs cheek and then floated in the same position not moving. Eldritch slowly took two steps to the right pulled out the pokeball and said " Alright creeper back in the ball you go......."

He walked through the grass alone in silence, a little freaked out for once until eventually he tripped over what looked like a small bud. " What in the fu...." He stopped mid-sentence when he noticed a small grass pokemon he identified as a Budew. It was crying profusely and screaming at the top of its lungs. "Shh, shh, shut the heck up, I'm sorry jez." Eldritch said yelling at the small creature. It looked up at him with big eyes and then began creaming even louder.

" Jez your such a little thorn in my side! Go Creeper hit that little thing up!" He threw the Gastlys pokeball again and this time when the pokemon came out it was more focused. " Use lick attack!" The small orb of gas floated up to the small bud and slipped its tongue all the way up the screaming pokemons body causing it to shiver. It screamed at the top of its lungs and out of it came a bunch of green orbs that flew through Creeper and back into gastly. Amazingly the bud looked as though it had recovered a lot of HP from the one attack.

" Hmm, you could make a good addition to our team.... Creeper use your Lick attack again, go!" the ghost pokemon spared no time in returning to the small bud and licking it as if it were a lollipop. This time the bud was starting to get mad it screamed and then began getting bigger and bigger and eventually began its assault with asorb again. Eldritch had to do something and he had to do it fast. " Creeper use hypnosis attack!" He yelled and out of the Gastlys mouth came purple rings that struck the bud leaving it unconcious. Its body began to shrink back to normal size and Eldritch yelled out " Go Creeper use lick a few more times to weaken it more!" he yelled again triumphant.

He threw a fresh pokeball at the unconcious bud hitting it dead on. The Budew was trapped in a red light and forced into the ball and while it wobbled Eldritch leaned over to Creeper and said, " Seriously dude..... you enjoy that lick attack WAY to much..." and began laughing like a madman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back