• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Robber's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Ann_Conway

Good Girl Gone Bad
    Years
    Route 201

Keeping a brisk pace down route 201, Star couldn't help but notice other trainers also occupied the vicinity. Keeping to herself, she passed through the tall grass and entered a small clearing. As she walked over to the other end of the small plain and into more grass, Star's gaze drifted towards what appeared to be a small brown pillow lying on the ground.

After a brief double-take, she immediatly reconized it to be a pokemon. A small, brown, life-less rodent. It had obviouly fainted and as she sauntered over to investigate further, Star noticed several injuries. She bent down and began to stroke the poor creature. At her touch, it's eyes opened. The small pokemon attempted to pick itself up. It was in pain.

Several failed attempts later, it finally settled for simply trying to claw itself as far away from Star as it possibly could. It seemed to be frightened of her. She reached her hand out and resumed her gentle stroking. She knew that in order to help, she would have to take him to the Pokemon Center in Sandgem Town.

When Star fished out an empty pokeball, she tossed it at the injured pokemon.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Route 201

Standing on the highest ground he could find, Basil looked down at the flooded valley known as Route 201. Knowing that it was recently flooded made him almost laugh, as the authority figures were nowhere in sight. "Its beautiful, isn't it Barboach?" he asked his Pokemon, that was already standing next to him.
    "Bar-Barboach!" said the Pokemon with glee.
    "Wouldn't mind sitting here and looking at the scenery, but we do have a mission that I have to go and find out more about." said the newly recruited grunt.

So, after a few more seconds of looking at the valley filled with water, and all of the Pokemon almost enjoying all of the water, the two decided to leave towards their target location. They still had a good bit of distance to go until they were at Sandgem Town, where Basil would be able to find a computer so he could inform the base of his location.

The few trainers he ran into wanted to battle, but Basil didn't even notice them. He felt there was no reason to waste his time with people that couldn't stand a chance. After he passed by 3 trainers, he decided to stick to the forest edge, where no one was really found. It was along the edge of a forest where he noticed a trainer trying to catch a Starly. Both of the Pokemon were really beaten up, and either of them could have fainted first. Lucky for Basil, it was the trainer's Pokemon.
    "No! Turtwig! .r..Ret..return..." said the kid, almost crying. As he ran away, Basil had a hard time not laughing at the patheticness that he had just seen. Then, a glance at the Starly showed him that it was prime for capture.
    "Go Pokeball!" he said with an underhand throw.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Sumner: Nah its fine:) You may continue!

Star Ann Conway: Good posts. I just need you to know that you can't do 2 posts without me grading the first one. So please don't do it again:)
    Satr caught a lvl. 3 male Bidoof!

agent mc-spy: I guess it was good enough for a starly.
    Bazil caught a level three female starly!

Everyone: From now on when you try to capture a Pokemon...do an actual battle. And no not a 2 turn battle do a long descriptive one. It's not like the Pokemon is level 3 and your's is lvl. 100. No do a like 10-14 turn battle and if possible more. I look to see how descriptive and long your post is with a battle and a capture post. Now everyone let's go!

EDIT:
    Sorry I missed alot of you guys on accident:

Sumner: You did the same thing as star Ann Conway. Read what I told her and don't do it again please:) anyway good posts.

tim0789: Good post!
    Seviin caught a lvl. 4 female Starly!

Serene: That's fine...good post:)

dboring: Good post!
    Geo grew to lvl. 8!
    Geo learned Mud Sprot!
    Geo learned Rock Polish!

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo quickly jumped to his feet after being blind sided by the wild starly. He looked to Geo and realized he was still alright on energy even though he had just battled the Bidoof. Starly then flew way up into the air, and darted back down straight for Beo.

"Geo use defense curl now" Beo ordered as Geo jumped in front of Beo and crossed his arms around its body once again. The wild starly came flying at such an extreme speed that it still caused Geo to be pushed back right into Beo and take some damage. The wild Starly then ran over to the unconsicous Bidoof, and then turned to look at Beo with an angry glare.

"Geo tackle it now" Beo shouted as Geo hovered over to the angered starly, but the wild bird was to quick and took off into the air. It then spread out it's wings and came down swooping out of the sky to hit Geo with a quick attack directly. "star--star--lyyy" the pokemon shouted in anger as geo lied there in the grass.

"Geo--Geo--dude" Geo shouted as he sprung up ready for Beo's next order, and Beo saw the fire and passion for battle in his young pokemons eyes. "Geo use Tackle again" Beo shouted as Geo tried to once again to hit the starly but it was still way to fast. Then Beo realized he had another move up his sleeve and looked to the wild starly who was faster... at the moment.

"Geo use rock polish" Beo yelled as Geo started to glow and looked shiny. The wild starly then flew in for another quick attack but was surprised when Geo dodged it for the first time.

"You see starly rock polish increases Goe's speed, this match is over, Geo dodge it again" Beo shouted as the starly tried once more for a quick attack but missed once more. It then got very annoyed and used the last of it's speed all into this last quick attack.

"Geo defense curl!" Beo ordered as the starly conected a quick attack onto geo but it did nothing as Geo had quickly formed into a ball defending itself.

"Now counter it with a tackle!" Beo shouted as Geo uncurled himself and thrashed into the wil starly with a tackle causing it to fly into a nearby tree and fall unconsicous. Beo then grabbed one of the pokeballs that Nolan had given him and tossed it at the starly.

"Maybe your desire to fight for your friends will help me out" Beo thought to himself as he waited to see if the pokemon would stay captured.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    (( OOC real sorry about that, it was a long night and I wasn't thinking, BTW i threw a ball at the budew right at the end.....))

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Training battle! And first objective!

"Yay!!!! I caught a Starly!!" Seviin yelled as he held the pokeball in the air and cheered. Kara watched out the window and like what she saw, she realized that Seviin had just passed the test and would be accepted. She than turned away from the window so Seviin wouldn't know she had been watching.

"Gooo job Numel!" Seviin yelled to his pokemon as they began to dance and cheer. "NUM" the pokemon yelled. Seviin than ran back into the house to show Kara wjay je had just captured. "Kara Kara, look what I caught"! Seviin yelled as he entered the house with Numel following. He than open the pokeball and out popped Starly.

"Straaatarrr!" the bird pokemon yelled as it came out of the ball. "Wow Seviin that's a great pokemon, i'm proud of you!" the girl said with a smile as if she hadn't seen him catch it. "You know what you should do until diner's ready. You should train your two pokemon by having them battle each other." Kara told the boy.

"Huh? well I guess if I want to get stronger than I should!" Seviin said as he wanted to impress Kara. He than walked out of the house with his two pokemon following.

"Alright guys, let's do this!" Seviin said to his pokemon who were lining up on their own sides. "Numel use tackle attack!" "Starly fly up and use growl!" Seviin commanded his pokemon.

"NUM!" the pokemon said as it ran towards the bird pokemon, and than jumped in the air trying to land the tackle attack. "Straaatarrr!" the bird pokemon let out as it growled, causing Numel to lose concentration and fall back to the ground.

"Alright Starly now you use tackle, and Numel you use Growl!" Seviin said reversing the attacks this time. "STRAAATARRR!" the bird pokemon yelled as it swooped in to tackle Numel. "NUM!" the pokemon growled. Starly was unphased by the growl attack and hit Numel with a hard tackle attack.

"Num" the fire pokemon said as it rolled backwards. "Ahh Numel get up and use one more tackle! You to Starly!" Seviin ordered his pokemon. "STRAAAATARRR!" "NUMM" the two pokemon yelled as they charged forward at each other.

"BOOMM!" was the noise from the two pokemon colliding. "NUUUUUUM" "STRAAAA" the two pokemon yelled as they flew backwards from the hard hit. "Ahh are you guys ok!" Seviin yelled in with concern as he two pokemon tried to get up off the ground.

"Nummm.." the pokemon said as it got to it's feet weakly. "Straaatarr.." the Starly said as it also weakly stood up. "Diner time Seviin" Kara yelled out from the window. "Aww alright, well guys I guess will call this a tie!" Seviin said to his pokmeon as he returned them to their pokeballs and ran into the house.

"MMMM" that was good Seviin said with a smile on his face after scarfing down his diner. "I'm glad you think so. But you must be exhausted!" Kara said back to the boy. "Ya but i'll be just fine!" Seviin said trying to act tough even though he was really about to pass out.

After diner Seviin was lying on the couch with his pokemon when Kara came in with a serious look on her face. "Whats wrong?" Seviin asked the girl. "It's nothing, but it's time for your first mission with the team." Kara said.

"What is it!" Seviin asked the girl. "well nothing really just we have to head to the base and we probably wont be back for a while." Kara said to the boy. "Well as long as were going to the base together ill be happy" Seviin said with a smile.

Kara looked happy at the boys comment and agreed with him. A second later the boy passed out. And Kara hoped he would be ready for everything that would be happening.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Chapter 1: VS Starley

2 years ago...

Sam had been in Lilycove for a long time...but that was before Drew came along. Drew spoke promises of a power beyond human control...and how Sam could one day weild it...if he joined him. Team Rocket sounded strong. Sam wanted to help comply with these goals. The first day, however, Sam was pulled aside to talk to their leader personally. "Hello, Sam. My name is Giovanni. You...are quite different from other rocket grunts. No...you are very special. You...are not from where you believe you are...but when you arrive in Sandgem Town...a few years from now, then I will believe you are ready to know. In the mean time...here." Giovanni said, handing Sam a pokeball. "Hm...what you say...its confusing. In the mean time...go..." Sam tossed the pokeball. Out came a huge rock pokemon. "Heh. This is the offspring of one of my own Pokemon. Treat it well, as you would do well to." Giovanni said. This was all Sam could remember of the long training he had undertaken at the Rocket Headquarters. His pokemon, Rhy, as Sam called him, was obviously strong. Still...they didn't exactly get along. Rhyhorn still was a touch rude. Sam got along with him. After many years, Giovanni had assigned Sam to the Sinnoh region. This was his first real assignment...he couldn't screw it up...

Present Day

Sam climbed out of the copter in his black clothing. He did not wear the traditional Rocket Uniform, since he didn't have to. He instead wore mostly black clothing, along with just a bit of red with a black R on it. This R stood for Rocket, saying what Sam was. He stepped out onto route 201. One route seperated Sam from learning his destiny. He couldn't give up. He walked out. It was a good day. he and Rhy were making good progress. Rhy insisted on staying outside his pokeball. Sam said, "Hey, Rhy? We've been together a while...I have a question...can I get a ride?" Rhy bent down. Sam knew he was saying yes, and climbed on. They had tried this a couple of times...they charged out on the route. They were making absolutly perfect progress. 2 days was all the time he needed at this rate. However, as they made progress, a pokemon jumped out of nowhere. "Ley Star!" it said. "Aw shoot. Rhy! We'll have to fight it. Use Horn Attack!" Sam said. Rhy charged fast, hitting the pokemon. It went flying, but not for long. It flew back, hitting Rhy with its tackle attack. "Peh. We know it can't do much. Again!" Sam said. Rhy charged and hit its opponent again. Starly crashed into the ground. It got up again, however. "Sheesh...maybe...yeah. Why not? Use it one more time!" Sam said, making up his mind. Rhy hit it again, and it stayed down this time. "Perfect. Go!" Sam said, throwing out one of his pokeballs. Starly was absorbed. One...two...three...now he had to wait. Would it lock?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Pikalover, I'm so sorry and I feel awfull. I'm gonna have to quit. Sudden income of homework and reports, not to mention being in many other Rp's, so I'm going to have to quit this one. I can still be in your Hoenn one, but I'm done with this.

So Magby is open!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Route 201 Continued!

"Well Barboach, that was an interesting capture." said Basil to his Pokemon. "Almost a shame though. It would have been something for you to use that Mud Slap we've been working on for a while."
    "Bar-barbarbroach" said the Pokemon, almost as if it was as upset as the trainer.
    "Well Starly, welcome to the team. We'll try and get to a Pokemon Center as soon as we can, as we don't want you all beaten up, now do we?" said Basil with a smile. And with this, the three of them continued on their way to Sandgem Town, stopping every once and a while to let Barboach play in the mud and practice his Mud Slap. It was during one of the stops that the trainer noticed that the group had had a follower. The Pokemon was a Bidoof, and a good sized one too.

"Well hello there little guy, were you following us all the way here?" asked the trainer in the most polite way he knew.
    The Pokemon didn't respond.
    "Are you hungry, because if you are I have some food in my pack right here..." The Pokemon bolted towards the trainer's legs, knocking Basil down to the ground. "Ow! Barboach, Mud Slap!" The mud from Barboach's attack hit the Bidoof right in the eyes, almost blinding the Pokemon. However, from close up, Basil thought he could see anger in the part of the Pokemon's eye that was visable. Suddenly, without warning, the Bidoof tackled Barboach down into the mud. "Barboach, try to use your Mud Slap on it's legs! You might be able to slow it down!" So, with a little hesitation, Barboach threw mud onto the Bidoof's legs. The Bidoof tried to get un-stuck, but there was a clear struggle as the Bidoof failed. "Alright Barboach, now put as many stones as possible in the mud, and throw that at it!"
    Following the order that it had just received, Barboach moved as many stones as possible into the mud while the Bidoof tried to get un-stuck from the mud it was stuck in. However, as Barboach was almost done, the Bidoof managed to get itself unstuck, and started to run towards Barboach. "Barboach, now!" Just a few inches away from getting tackled, Barboach threw the mud right at the Bidoof, knocking the Bidoof out.

"Great work Barboach."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    dboring: Good post!
    Beo caught a lvl. 4 starly!(YEs!)

serginho: accepted!

sumner: oops! I foregot to add that in on accident...srry:)
    You caught a lvl. 2 male Budew!(YEah!)

tim0789: good post!

sasuneuchiha: Good post!
    sam caught a lvl. 3 starly!(*background applause*)

wolfwhispers: Srry to here that:( ok Magby is open everyone!

agent mcspy: good psot!
    Barboach grew to lvl. 7!
    Barboach learned mud sport!
    BArboach learned Water Sport!

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    First mission: Head to Sinnoh, episode 0

Sergio was having lunch with his mother and Jeffrey, who lived with them since they signed up for the neo rockets. They were having an conversation about the best starter for every region.

"No charmander is the best starter for Kanto", Sergio said. "Of course not, it will be chanceless against misty", Jeffrey replied. "That is the only difficult battle but after that you
    will be flying through the region not litteraly", Sergio replied.

*got money by lil wayne* Sergio's phone started to ring.

"Hello, your talking with Sergio", Sergio said through the phone
    "Hello, this is Cart, a neo team rocket admin", Cart said.
    "Oh, hello sir are you giving Jeffery and me our first mission.", Sergio asked his face started to turn serious.
    "Tell me your location please", Cart said.
    "goldenrod city, johto sir", Sergio replied he was getting very excited.
    "Okay your objective is to go to the pokemon markt basement and grab the box, the rest will be clear very soon."

tuud, tuud, tuud.

"Jeffrey, it is time, our first mission objective, let's go", Sergio said short
    "What is the mission", jeffrey asked he too was getting excited.
    "All I know is that we have to go to the markt basement", Sergio replied in a misterious way.

A few seconds later, they were walking down the beautifull streets of goldenrod city, they walked past the very high radio tower, it was a black tower with a huge antenna on top of it. They stopped for a few seconds to look at the gym.

"Sergio, shall we destroy this gym", Jeffrey asked, while smiling evily.
    "Did you forget why I am joining, for my father and my father only, I'll only take commands of the admins and our leader don't forget that", Sergio responded angrily. "Calm down, Sergio it was just a joke", Jeffrey said, he was shocked by the way Sergio reacted.

They remained silence after Sergio's explosion. After a half a hour they finally arrived in goldenrod cities pokemon markt. They wakled upon the lobby.

"excuse me miss but can you tell us where the basement is, we have got mail down there", Jeffrey asked. "Use the elevator and go to B1F", the woman behind the counter said," but you are not allowed to got there" the woman said but they were already in the elevator.

When in the basement they looked around for a box, but in the basements there were only boxes, not one or two but thousands of them.

"new text message received, new text message received", Sergio's phone said.
    "That most be Mom', Sergio said with a sigh, "Doesn't she know that we are in a mission."

Sergio and jeffrey read the text message.

Dear Sergio and Jeffrey
    i have been very stupid, the box is blue
    with red flames on it, and of course a blue mask
    good luck, your mission will be clear soon.
    I look forward meeting you.
    your admin Cart

"of course we should have been looking for a blue mask that is the only thing that seperates neo team rocket from team rocket", Jeffrey said. "I tried to tell you, but you did not listen', Sergio replied. "No you didn't", Jeffrey replied and they started an argue.

"Heey, who's there", An Unknown voice called.

"quick hide behind our box", Sergio said he'd already seen the box and pulled Jeffrey down and toward the box.

"Come let's go, you are hearing things", an unkown voice said.
    "No, I'm not", The other voice replied whilst heading back to the secret stairway.

"Phew that was a close one", Sergio whispered, just to be sure that no one heard him.
    "let's open the box now", Jeffrey said, and thus it happened

The box contained two smaller boxes one labeled Sergio and the other labbeled Jeffrey.
    Sergio opened his box and saw a blue mask and black clothes, black boots and a pokeball and a boat ticket. Jeffrey opened the box and it contained the same. Underneath both smaller boxes was a letter, Sergio and Jeffrey read it.

go to olivine city, get the ferry to snowpoint city
    wait for a pidgeot and a staraptor
    it will take you to route 201.

"Let's go quickly", Sergio said.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Episode 1: Finally sinnoh, mission objective number 2

Sergio and Jefrrey where back at home and Sergio was searching for a person in his contact
    list on his phone, he stopped after a few seconds and kept staring at his phone for another ten
    seconds his tought were nowhere his glare could kill someone his mouth opened and he said:
    "I'm going to give Falkner a call"

"Do you mean Falkner as in Falkner the violet city gym leader ", Jeffrey asked
    "yes, sir he is a good friend of mine", Sergio said.
    "But what are you going to call him for", Jeffrey asked anctiously.
    "Do, you know that we have to take the ferry today at around 8 pm and it is 5 pm now
    so we have to fly to olivine city", Sergio explained.
    "O now I get it, but first we have to see what pokemon we got", Jeffrey said, holding a pokeball
    in the air .

"You are right, I still don't know what pokemon I have got", Sergio answered, he hold his pokeball near his chest. "But you go first"

"Okay, okay go pokeball", Jeffrey said, it almost was as if he was whining, he pushed the
    button in the middle of the pokeball and he threw it up in the air and a white beam came out of
    the pokeball, it took the shape of a piece of magma and it got an orange colour.
    A Robber's Journey

slugma

"Wow a slugma what a nice pokemon", Sergio said enthusiastic,"Now it is my turn" Sergio
    pressed the button in the middle of the pokeball and he also threw his pokeball in the air,
    a white beam came out of the pokeball and took the shape of a purple bat.
    A Robber's Journey

zubat

"Cool, a zubat", Jeffrey said.

The two new pokemon trainers played a bit with their pokemon and talked a bit, trying to
    connect a bond together, Sergio looked a the time and thought about something it was 7pm

"Jeffrey aren't we supposed to be at the harbor in an hour", Sergio said worried.
    "Oh My God, you are right, return slugma, go and call falkner immediately", Jeffrey said
    commanding Sergio, but he was right.

"Okay I'll do that immediately!!", Sergio said whilst grabbing his phone.

Tring tring.

"hello, flying pokemon master Falkner here how can I help you", Falkner said through his
    phone.
    "hello falkner, Sergio here, I do not have time to chat but can you send pidgeot over?", Sergio
    asked in a hurry.
    "Sure that is what friends are for", Falkner said,"but what are you........" tuud tuud tuud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later pidgeot arrived in front of Sergio's house, Sergio had a bag on his back
    holding his uniforms and a few items, Jeffrey also had the same as Sergio, Sergio jumped
    on Pidgeot's back, so did Jeffrey and within a half a hour they arrived at the harbor of johto
    in olivine city.

"Thank you very much pidgeot here some pokefood", Sergio said he opened his bag and gave
    pidgeot some pokefood.

Sergio and Jeffrey walked to the ferry and showed their boat ticket.

"Yes, sir have a nice trip", the sailor who was checking the tickets said.

When they were in the boat another sailor showed them their room, it had a bed, a computer
    and a refrigerator.

"Wow, that is what I call luxurious", Sergio Said exciting.

Sergio waited a while for an answer, but Jeffrey already was asleep.

"I guess I will eat something first and then I will take a nap", Sergio said and thus he did,
    he called zubat out and offered it some pokefood, he ate it and was delighted, after they
    ate all their food Sergio called zubat back and Sergio went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Attention all passengers ss,Alex has reached his destination, please go out of
    the boat, i repeat......", A voice said it woke Sergio and Jeffrey.

"we are here, the sinnoh region". Sergio said enthusiastic.
    "yes, finally, but before we go we have to, put on our uniform", Jeffrey said with a
    somewhat evil grin.

They dressed and put on the blue mask which covered their face, and it seperated them
    from team rocket.

They left their room only to hear: "Oh no Neo team rocket is in the Sinnoh region"

This caused a lot of panic and Sergio and Jeffrey ran of quickly out of the warm boat into
    the freezing climate of snowpoint city.

They looked around and they saw 2 bird pokemon Sergio quickly ran toward the pidgeot, while
    Jeffrey ran toward the staraptor.

Because of the uniform, the pokemons remained calm and flew up high in the air only to land
    an hour later near a sign. Sergio and Jeffrey put their feet on the ground and that was the
    moment Sergio spotted a small sack with a letter in it.

"look a sack, with a letter and ten pokeballs in it, I'll read the letter out loud", Sergio said.

Dear Sergio and Jeffrey,
    this is a sack with ten pokeballs inside divide them
    evenly, for your second mission objective Sergio
    is going to have to catch a bidoof and Jeffrey
    you will have to catch a starly, if you don't have
    the requested pokemon, you'll not enter our hideout.
    Your admin carter.

"Okay so we have to catch pokemon, that is cool", Jeffrey said he was enthusiastic.

"Look a bidoof in that bush", Jeffrey said. "Look that starly in the grass", Sergio said.
    A Robber's Journey

starly
    A Robber's Journey

bidoof

"Go Zubat", Sergio said "use your leech life on bidoof now"

Zubat flew upon bidoof and leeched his life, this was responded by a tackle which send zubat
    flying of.

"Zubat you are okay right", Sergio asked, his zubat nodded "Okay use your supersonic

Zubat created an awfull sound which confused the bidoof and made it smash on a tree,
    thinking it was zubat.

"Use your leech life again", Sergio commanded.

This attack was almost succesfull, but due to its confusion bidoof could not stand still and it
    dodged it.

"Again", Sergio said.

It tried again, and again, and again untill finally it used a very strong leech life. It hit Bidoof but
    the shock didn't only cause a lot of damage but it returned bidoof to normal, next thing that
    happened was bidoof going berserk on zubat, this caused zubat to be sent of flying and hitting a tree. Zubat and Bidoof were both tired, but Sergio decided to call his pokemon back.

"Come back zubat, go pokeball", sergio said, he threw an empty pokeball at bidoof and it
    shook left right left right left.

Sergio couldn't help taking a look at jeffrey's battle he also had a pokeball which was
    shaking from left to right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back