• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sanguine Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Not to be spammish or anything, but this is BAD. Not "Ooohh, bad plot!" bad, but "This is the worst case of unfished RPG ever!" bad. It's been 10 days since GVG has opened the RPG, and not a single RPG-related post!

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Dear TEam eVO,

I would be glad to help you on your quest. Here is my form.

Name: Ranson
    Appearance: black bandana, blue eyes, brown spiked hair, white tee shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, red and gray shoes
    Personality: I like to be a leader in most cases. I'm always cautious of the area I'm in. Sometimes, I can jump to conclusions, and that gets me in trouble. Like a lot of people, I like winning. When battling, I try to eliminate my opponent as soon as possible.
    Achievements: When near Fortree, I caught my all-time favorite pokemon Absol. I've always wanted one since I was small. I have beaten the Hoenn gym leaders, but I didn't take the Elite Four Challenge. I have seen both Latios and Latias on my journeys, but haven't seen them ever since.
    History: Ever since I was a little boy, I've always dreamed of being a gym leader like my parents. I did have a Poochyena and Zigzagoon in the house, but they were just pets. I never used them to battle. I didn't know how. As I grew up, I asked my dad more and more questions about Pokemon, and he would always tell me some stories about his travels. Finally, on my tenth birthday, my dad showed me how to battle with Pokemon. It was hard at first because there was a lot to learn, but as I kept practicing and practicing, I became better. I battled some of the other kids in Rustboro. They had a little tournament at the time, and I brought Zigzagoon and Poochyena with me. They had double battles and I was victorious! I gained respect from all the kids and they even suggested taking on Roxanne, the Gym Leader in the city. As I grew up I started catching more and more Pokemon and getting stronger. When I was fifteen, I left on my journey, first defeating Roxanne. Along my travels, I came across Team Aqua and Team Magma, a group of troublemakers. I seemed to like Team Aqua better. I respected them, even when I had to stop them from going too far. I beat gym leader after gym leader, and on my seventeenth birthday, I defeated Juan, the Sootopolis Gym Leader. Since then, I have been a traveler.
    Pokemon: Absol: I caught Absol on Route 120. He is always focused in battle and doesn't stop fighting till it's over. Linoone: Evolved from my Zigzagoon I trained. In battle, he is always very aggressive. Out of battle, he is very calm. Swampert: Evolved from Mudkip which I got from my friend in Lilycove. He is always a rough-house. Espeon: Evolved from Eevee which I got from the Day Care. She is very focused in battle and works well with Absol. Mawile: I picked up Mawile since it was abandoned by its previous trainer. She is my calmess pokemon, but in battle, she is fierce. Furret: Furret was given to me as a Sentret at first. He always loves battling.
    History of Pokemon: N/A
    Skills: I seem to have a great relationship with other trainers' pokemon. I find it great that I can get to know other people and their pokemon. I also get respect from the trainers I meet and battle.
    Items, which you find indispensable for the quest: I still carry some Max Potions and other items in my backpack. I also brought a Silver Pokeball, just in case I need to catch something special.

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    Well I'm in an RPG that took three weeks to get going and it's still brilliant after TWO YEARS! Anyway, I'm gonna start posting. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm assuming that we'll meet somewhere and then go to the cave.

Rallie :bandit:

IC(In Character):

Rawnie set down her bag on the table and looked around the restaurant. She had received another letter from Team eVo, telling her to come to the Half Moon Restaurant on the 20th of October and here she was. Luckily, it had only been a short flight by Fearow, and she had had plenty of time to restore her pokemon before coming here at the appointed time. She yawned and pulled out of her bag a book. Whoever was coming to take them to the cave would should soon. If they didn't, well she would go on on her own. She needed the adventure.

OC(Out of Character): there, short but to the point.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I sat outside the diner; team Evo expected me in there.
    But I was sort of angry about this whole thing.
    "They send me a letter to come 2 regions over by walking! And it's
    Below freezing out here! But I don't have any money to buy anything
    And I just can't sit in there it's against there rules."
    My mind told me I would be here a while so did my tummy.
    (Growls) "My stomach" Inside the diner, all of a sudden I saw a beautiful woman, I think she
    Saw me to.

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    Rawnie felt the hair on the back of her neck prickle- a sign she had long ago learnt that it meant someone was watching her. She looked up and out of the diner to immediately see a small boy watching her. She half frowned for a moment, wondering what he was doing outside. Then she got up and walked out of the diner and over to the boy.
    'Hi,' she said. 'Do you want something to eat?'

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    The girl got out of her seat and came out,
    "would you like something to eat?" she asked
    "yes! I havent had anything for days" I ansered
    the waitress came to are booth trying not to notice my
    dirty ripped clothes.

"so what would you like?" the waitress asked
    "A milkshake and a burger for me" I said

Last edited:

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    OC: Uh, could you please not do that? I mean, make Rawnie talk? and now, I can't even post an answer. Just edit away all that you made Rawnie say, pls.

Last edited:

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson was walking through a forest nearby. It was pretty cold there but his jacket heldped it a bit. His Furret was curled up on his head, asleep. He probably wouldn't feel the cold too much because of his fur coat.
    Ranson: Hmm...hard to see anything aroung here. And I think I'm lost in the middle of the forest. Wait, I got an idea.

Ranson: Go Swampert.
    A flash came from the pokeball and Swampert appeared.
    Ranson: See if you can find any water around here.
    Swampert's fins started wiggling a bit and he ran off to the left. Ranson took off after it.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Thunder walked down the street, searching for a place to eat. He had been traveling all day from his house in Goldenrod, which was also the HQ of the Johto Puzzle Makers Society. He was looking for a good, inexpensive place to eat, since he hadn't brought much money with him and didn't have the time to send Silver, his lugia, back for more. He came upon the diner and his stomach grumbled. "Time to eat," Thunder said to himself as he walked in.

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    Rawnie smiled at the boy before turning to the waitress.
    'Strawberry milkshake, thanks,' she said. The waitress disappeared. 'So, what're you doing out alone with no money? I haven't seen many pokemon trainers as young as you.' She paused. 'I got this letter to go on som sort of a quest. I didn't really get what it was all about but I was bored, so I thought I might give it a try.'

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    where to start I started to think.
    "well for starter's my name is Ash.jr" I said slyly
    "second, I got the same letter as you,
    "and third im 7 not that young" I told her

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
    IC: Perish stumbled out of a dark allyway and onto the street, still running from the shadows of his past. He stood on the sidewalk for a second, breathing raggedly untill he remembered the small letter in his pocket. he pulled out the note ignoring the people staring at him, a darkly clad figure. he put up his coller to hide his face and set off towards a resteraunt three blocks away...

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    Rawnie shrugged.
    'Sorry. it's just when you get to 15, you tend to think that everyone who's shorter than you is younger. and no offence but you're no giant,' she said with a grin. then the second part of what he had said got through to her. 'You also got a letter for Team eVo? Cool! At least now I know that I'm not some random person picked for a joke. I was lucky I could fly here on Terror. I don't much like the idea of having to walk. Random guess but...I think you walked. Where did you come from?' The waitress came back with the burger and two milkshakes and Rawnie tucked into her milkshake. Then she remembered something. 'Oh yeah, my name's Rawnie.'

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I started munching on my burger with short sips of my shake.
    rawnie I thought havent I heard that name before? I thought to myself.
    " have you ever been to victory road in the hoean reigion?" I asked nicly.
    before waiting a anser I made another statment
    "and yes I walked here no fancy cars or planes for me Im a orphan" I said sadly

but she was right about something I wasnt a giant I was pretty short for my age no meat on these bones
    either, but I could show her something...

I used my telikinetic powers and lifted her up somewhat...

Last edited:

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
    Rawnie's eyes widened as she felt herself lifted up a couple of centimetres off the chair. Then she chuckled.
    'Alright, you've made your point. Cool powers. And yes, I have been to Victory Road. I nearly beat the champion but i lucked out. Should have bought more full revives.' She patted his arm. 'I'm sorry,' she said. 'What happened to your parents? Unless you'd rather not talk about it.'

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "well it was a cloudy day on the beach and they were scientist so as usial they were out studying while me and muddy where making a sand castle I was about 4 and before I knew it something big in the sky was aiming for me, It was a gigantic castle made of darkness
    with strange marking's on it. anyway it so happened that it was to
    late to move, "Ash.Jr!"my parents yelled.
    they stepped in front of me and told me to run and they would hold it
    off with there telikinetic energies.
    I did as told and got away but my parents werent as fortunate
    they coudnt hold it any longer and it crushed them sliding down
    the beach leaving there blood and organs along the beach.
    the castle got away into the sky ounce more.
    I then traveled from the zafar reigion to the hohen reigion's
    victory road and lived there for a while.

(end of flashback)

"but I plan to bring them back by blending the powers of psykokinetics
    and alchemy" I said serisouly
    "I also want to take revenge on that castle and there orgazation
    team doom" I said finaly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back