• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Shared Project: Creating a new Sinnoh League

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    ^ ^ ^

No. I don't think that Animals do not exist in the Pokemon world. There are 2 problems with changing it to Goldeen:

1. The fact that Pokemon are well known for their ability to switch between primal animalistic instincts and then to human emotions and thoughts. Therefore, it is wholy possible that a Goldeen could learn advanced Algebra.

2. Animals most definetely exist within the Pokemon world. I think of the Pokemon world as being our world, but with the unnamed Pokemon nation (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh, all of which are based off of Japanese Regions) being in the place of Japan. The existence of real world places being withing the Pokemon world is even evident within the games (A Rapidash Pokedex entry metions Ayers Rock). I think the only difference between our world and the Pokemon world is the fact that Japan is replaced by the unnamed nation, and that Pokemon live only in the unnamed nation. I think it is quite possible, nay probable, that animals could be taken from other "Real World" countries and taken to the unnamed nation. Therefore the people living in the Pokemon Nation could have chicken, cows, turkeys, pigs, and of course goldfish. I REST MY CASE!

I will change it if Legendarian Mistress says so. But as of right now I find it perfectly fine that I used the word Goldfish.

Years
    ^ ^ ^

No. I don't think that Animals do not exist in the Pokemon world. There are 2 problems with changing it to Goldeen:

1. The fact that Pokemon are well known for their ability to switch between primal animalistic instincts and then to human emotions and thoughts. Therefore, it is wholy possible that a Goldeen could learn advanced Algebra.

2. Animals most definetely exist within the Pokemon world. I think of the Pokemon world as being our world, but with the unnamed Pokemon nation (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh, all of which are based off of Japanese Regions) being in the place of Japan. The existence of real world places being withing the Pokemon world is even evident within the games (A Rapidash Pokedex entry metions Ayers Rock). I think the only difference between our world and the Pokemon world is the fact that Japan is replaced by the unnamed nation, and that Pokemon live only in the unnamed nation. I think it is quite possible, nay probable, that animals could be taken from other "Real World" countries and taken to the unnamed nation. Therefore the people living in the Pokemon Nation could have chicken, cows, turkeys, pigs, and of course goldfish. I REST MY CASE!

I will change it if Legendarian Mistress says so. But as of right now I find it perfectly fine that I used the word Goldfish.

Lol it was a just a minor suggestion

Years
    You are accepted, ChrisTom, and with that Gym 8 is shut. We now move onto the heavy hitters, the brand-new Elite Four of Sinnoh. Be creative people, don't be afraid to use specialized moves for the League Pokemon.

Years
    Okay here we go..

Elite Four Member: Taylor (Guy name)
    Type: Rock (The room is full of smashed boulders with little to no grass under them)
    Opening Speech: Hey there, welcome to the elite four, I'm Taylor, and I'm a proud user of Rock pokemon. They're tough and powerful yet good companions. Let me show you what I mean, I'll put up my Stone Wall!

Team:

Golem lvl 66 (Rock Head)
    Rock Tomb
    Earthquake
    Protect
    Fire Punch

Cradily lvl 65 (Suction Cups)
    Giga Drain
    Ancient Power
    Earthquake
    Sandstorm

Rhydon lvl 65 (LightingRod)
    Fissure
    Horn Drill
    Rock Blast
    Hyper Beam
    Item (Used by Trainer, not held): X Accuracy

Relicanth lvl 66 (Swift Swim)
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Ancient Power
    Double-Edge

Aggron lvl 68 (Sturdy)
    Iron Tail
    Rock Slide
    Focus Punch
    Toxic
    Held Item: Sitrus Berry

Closing Speech: Haha wow! You took down my Solid troops!
    After Battle: Go on now, you deserve every foot step to be in here, and I'm sure you'll make it far!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    This is my first attempt so... Let's a go!
    Oh, and this E4 Member is based off Falkner's dad.

Elite Four Member Felknor
    Type: Flying Type
    Design: And elevator up the the gym area where there is a big hole depicting the Ground floor of the elite 4. And everything else is glass (The floor)

Opening speech: It's been quite a long time since I've had a challenger. Welcome to the Elite Four. You may think this is your journey's final task, but it is just the beginning. Behold, the might of the fast and furious pokemon!

Team:

Scyther lvl 65
    U-Turn
    Double Team
    X-Scissor
    Air Slash
    Held Items: None

Delibird Lvl 65
    Present
    Blizzard
    Water Pulse
    Arial Ace
    Held Item: None

Drifblim Lvl 67
    Calm Mind
    Double Team
    Thunder Wave
    Baton Pass
    Held: Liechi Berry

Corbat Lvl 70
    Fly
    Pluck
    Toxic
    Poison Fang
    Held item: Wacan Berry

Gliscor Lvl 74
    Arial Ace
    Swords Dance
    Dig
    Fire fang
    Held Item: Stirus Berry

Closing speech: The determination in you... it reminds me of my own child.

Final words: Go on and fly towards your dreams! You may have what it takes to take on the champion.

Even though this is a flying gym leader, I used multi types and most of them are strong non-flying attacks. This is to portray how he is much more advanced than his own son.

Oh, and by the way, if there are the battle speeches (Eg. Last Pokemon Sent out), here is a script:

Last Pokemon: This has been a fun battle, but now it is time to show the true colours (Reference to types) of my pokemon!

1st Hit: Give it your best shot!

2nd Hit: ...

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Alrighty, here we go-

Elite Four Member: Lady Alana (3rd)
    Type: Normal (The room is elaborately decorated in the Victorian-era fashion. Sandy-peach walls, with mahogany floor and furnishings. Deep, rich, reds and greens compliment the room, with solid brass instruments).
    Items:
    -Max Potion x2
    -Dire Hit

Before Battle: Oh? So you've managed to get this far, hunh? And who might you be?

(Player) eh? Well (Player), allow me to introduce myself- I am Alana, and I specialize in what are known as "Normal" type Pokémon, a term which I find to be a right load of bollocks. People are too quick to dismiss Normal types as inferior to other, more interesting sorts- but given a few minutes with me, (Player)- and I can show you that Normal Pokémon are anything but.

Let's go!

Team:

Tauros lvl 72 (Intimidate)

-Rage
    -Payback
    -Take Down
    -Endeavor

Lopunny lvl 72 (Cute Charm)

-Bounce
    -Agility
    -Dizzy Punch
    -Sky Uppercut

Xatu lvl 75 (Synchronize)

-Miracle Eye
    -Me First
    -Psychic
    -Sky Attack

Delcatty lvl 77 (Cute Charm)

-Attract
    -Headbutt
    -Wish
    -Double-Edge

Snorlax lvl 78 (Thick Fat) (Chople Berry)

-Body Slam
    -Block
    -Counter
    -Giga Impact

Battle Script:

First Hit: "Hm. Impressive."
    Second Hit: "My, my- this is surprising."
    Last Pokémon: "Ha Ha! Oh I do love a good challenge! I'm not finished with you yet, though!"

Defeat: Awwwww- blast it all. Well done, (Player). I concede defeat.

After Battle: Well! Wasn't that a riot! An intense battle indeed. (Player), allow me to thank you- it has been quite some time since such a worthy adversary has engaged me in combat. You are definitely of a different mould than the regular rabble that happens by. I must say that I am rather pleased to have met you- perhaps we can do this again, sometime?

Anyways- go on. Your next challenge- and the last member of the Elite Four, awaits.

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Hm? Any takers?

No?

I suppose I'll give it a shot, then. XD

-------------------------
    Elite Four Leader: Sheila
    Type: Electric (The room is pitch-black, with only occassional flashes of light from towering transformers. The overall feel of the place is of an abandoned power plant- lots of steel girders and wires and generators and whatnot.)
    Items:
    -Max Potion
    -Hyper Potion x2
    -Revive

Before Battle: *Giggle* Well. It's about time somebody came to entertain me! I'm Sheila- although you might be more familiar with my nickname- "The Dread Storm". Silly, ain't it? Seriously, the titles people like to come up with- haha... But that should clue you into the fact that I specialize in Electric-type Pokémon... Anyways, what's your name?

Ha! (Player) hunh? Goofy name, if you ask me- but if you're here, that means you were able to get past my buddies over there- so I guess that you've got something going for ya! *Giggle* So, (Player) - you ready to rock?

Team:

Pachirisu lvl 76 (Pickup)

-Endure
    -Seed Bomb
    -Super Fang
    -Flail

Dusknoir lvl 74 (Pressure)

-Mean Look
    -Ice Punch
    -Thunder Punch
    -Shadow Punch

Ampharos lvl 76 (Static)

-Body Slam
    -Heal Bell
    -Outrage
    -Thunder

Mismagius lvl 74 (Levitate)

-Mean Look
    -Payback
    -Pain Split
    -Destiny Bond

Electrode lvl 80 (Static) (Custap Berry)

-Magnet Rise
    -Headbutt
    -Rollout
    -Explosion

Battle Script:

First Hit: "Whoa- nice one!"
    Second Hit: "Wha-? Hehe. You got lucky that time, squirt. Time to up the ante!"
    Last Pokémon: "*Giggle* Well, well- looks like ya got me cornered. Come on then- gimme yer best shot!"

Defeat: Aw darn- are we finished already? I was just gettin' into it.

After Battle: *Giggle* Haaaaa... Well, (Player)- it sure does look like you're the real deal. Can't say that it hasn't been fun. We should have a rematch sometime. It's not everyday that we here have somebody who's up to snuff for a good throwdown! *Giggle*

Alright! (Stadium lights come on) - off you go, then. The Champion's right behind this door. Everything that you have accomplished until now will be put to the ultimate test.

Give it all you've got, (Player)- If you trip at the finish line, I'll never let ya live it down! *Giggle*

Now get out there and be a Champ.
    -----------------------

Notes: As far as appearance goes, Sheila's a twenty-something girl. Shoulder-length, platinum-blonde hair, frosty-blue eyes, creamy-mocha skin. Her overall style is Gothic/Lolita (Black lace dress and whatnot), but her personality, as shown, is anything but dark and brooding.

Anyways- hope that works.

Last edited:
    Years
    Elite Four Champion: Michaela
    Type: Varied (Similar to HG/SS Lance's room, only the walls are red and the floor gold)
    Items: Full Restore x2, X Speed x2
    Opening Speech: So you have made it all the way to me, it seems. There is no doubt that you are a strong trainer. Your accomplishments since you first left Twinleaf Town with _______ are testament to that. But even with all of that, do you truly believe you are ready to face me?

Then give it your all. My Pokémon are indestructible. My Pokémon and I shall be your final test! I shall begin with Dragonite!

Dragonite (level 77)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Dragonite.png

Flamethrower
    Ice Beam
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake

Charizard (level 79)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Charizard.png

Dragon Pulse
    Roost
    Iron Tail
    Flare Blitz

Torterra (level 81)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Torterra.png

Frenzy Plant
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Crunch

Empoleon (level 84)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Empoleon.png

Hydro Cannon
    Grass Knot
    Steel Wing
    Sleep Talk

Rhyperior (level 86)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Rhyperior.png

Superpower
    Earth Power
    Shadow Claw
    Poison Jab

Umbreon (level 87)

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Umbreon.png

Mean Look
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse
    Psychic

Defeat: This... this can't be... My Umbreon has been defeated... without even landing a hit? Seems you have managed to outwit me and earned yourself an easy victory over my best Pokémon.

After Battle: Are you ready, ______?

This is the Hall of Fame, where those who manage to defeat the Elite Four are recorded. Place your Poké Balls into the recorder so you and your Pokémon may be added to the Sinnoh Hall of Fame. Congratulations, ______. You and your Pokémon are now recorded in the Sinnoh League's Hall of Fame.

Back