• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Simply Guild For Guys; How To Get Your Girl

Erin Moonnite

~Keeper of the Golden Muffin~
    Years
    Believe me, I have six brothers. xD I'm the only girl. I told this bit of advice to all of my brothers, when they came to me... Lamely saying, "Well.. Theres this girl.. I really like her.. But.. I dunno.." And stammering. And, well, since I'm a writer it came out the way this advice is. And to tell you the truth, it worked for all my brothers. ~^

So, here it is:
    Tell her how you admire her. Always tell her you love her at all times. When she's upset, hold her tight. Pick her up over all the other girls you hang out with. Play with her hair. Pick her up, tickle her, and wrestle with her. Just talk to her. Tell her jokes. Bring her flowers just because. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Throw pebbles at her window at night. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Sing to her, no matter how awful you sound, or think you sound. Get her mad at you, then kiss her and tell her she's cute when shes mad. Give her piggy back rides. Push her on swings. Tell her she looks beautiful. When she's sad, stay on the phone with her. Even if she's not saying anything. Look her into the eyes and smile. Kiss her on the forehead. Slow dance with her, even if there is no music. Kiss her in the rain. And when you fall in love with her... Tell Her.

I hope this helps you guys out there. ^-^ If not, then blame it on me if you want. But, above is what I believe almost any girl wants. There are exceptions, of course. You never know with us girls. We're fickle.. xD

Erin Moonnite

Years
    MySpace, huh? =\ I don't go there.. My friend does, though. She's a real wiz at computers. Oh, well.. Whatever goes around comes around?

Erin Moonnite

Years
    xD;; Well, ya see... I don't exactly like any guys that I know personally. If I did my brothers would bug the heck out of me. >.>;; So, I've never exactly had a 'boyfriend', I guess you could safely say.

Sorry about it, then.. I guess MySpace got the best of me. -.- As you can see, I try to help people often, but... Usually it doesn't turn out to well. xD;; I was overjoyed to find that it helped everyone of my brothers.. They disclude me in most of their activities.. Oh, well, at least they didn't know that I made dinner! (If they did, they'd run into the bathroom and pretend to throw up. =.=;; )

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Cool, I'd love to be able to give out love advice and stuff. The weird thing is, I am a girl, but I don't really know what I expect of the guy I like. No kisses yet, I'm waiting until I'm 14 for that. So hugs would probably feel akward right now too.

I dunno, I'm new to love, I got my first boyfriend on the last day of school, so we'll see what happens with it.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Oooo, on the last day of school, huh? Do you get to see him over the Summer? =/ Well, at least you have a boyfriend. xD It's pretty sad. I'm older than you and have never had a boyfriend. (According to the age on your Profile.)

But, I'd have to admit, I have one crush.. But the thing is, I don't think he likes me at all.. We never talk anymore, we had no classes together in school.. The only time I get to see him is at lunch. He sits at the table infront of mine. xD;; I'm horrible.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I've read tons of things like this, kinda useless. Although you'll have to consider some factors. If a 500 pound man was going out with a 500 pound woman, would the man give her a piggy back ride? XD

Erin Moonnite

Years
    o-o;; Hmm.. I never ever thought of that. As a matter of fact, I don't want to think about that. >.>;; Interesting idea! I little disturbing, but interesting!!

((This is only disturbing for me because I know someone who is 500 lbs. ^-^;;))

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah it is pretty disturbing. It'd be like a ton right there walking on the surface of the earth. LOL.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Elephants walk on the surface of the earth and they sometimes way a ton. Alright, to off topic. Sorry 'bout that. But, yes, disturbing. How about a 500lb. guy lifting a 500lb. girl over all the other girls he hangs with? xD;;

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Erin Moonnite said:
    xP What swing? xD How about slow dancing? Or kissing in the rain?! xD

They might have a problem wrapping their arms around each other for slow dancing. Though they wouldn't have too much of a problem kissing in the rain.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Hmm, well.. I wouldn't want to see them kissing in the rain. =\ The slow dancing may be a problem. I wonder what the 'pebbles' he throws at her window look like.. Stones and rocks instead of pebbles. =x

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Erin Moonnite said:
    Oooo, on the last day of school, huh? Do you get to see him over the Summer? =/ Well, at least you have a boyfriend. xD It's pretty sad. I'm older than you and have never had a boyfriend. (According to the age on your Profile.)

No, but we PM each other a lot at serebii. I might get to see him, I really hope so

Erin Moonnite said:
    But, I'd have to admit, I have one crush.. But the thing is, I don't think he likes me at all.. We never talk anymore, we had no classes together in school.. The only time I get to see him is at lunch. He sits at the table infront of mine. xD;; I'm horrible.

That's kinda funny, that's EXACTLY how it was for me. I've had this major crush on him for the longest time, but I never had any classes with him once I got into Middle School, but the thing was, I got to sit next to him at lunch.

I was worried that he didn't really like me, but on the last day of school, I told to be to be honest about who he liked, then I'd tell him who I liked. So guess what he said? Me! I was really happy, so naturally I told him my answer too.

We've known each other since the beginning of 2nd grade, this I think this is really cool. But nothing is serious, we're still just considering ourselves friends. But he asked me to the dance next year! Kawaii!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    You are only 12 wow lol. Anyway's sorry I didn't respond, I thought it already posted. I hate PC errors. I don't mind seeing fat people in love, just as long as it isn't up close. XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    ArKiVe said:
    You are only 12 wow lol. Anyway's sorry I didn't respond, I thought it already posted. I hate PC errors. I don't mind seeing fat people in love, just as long as it isn't up close. XD

That's why it be really awkard to kiss, hug, etc. We only told each other that we like each other, that's it until we get to high school, where the dances aren't so stupid

Last edited:
    Back