• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a single creature

gw

Years
    When I began to draw animals or other kind of creatures I was always inspired by pokemon. Drawing them is how I learned how to draw. Does this happen to anyone else?
    I did this when diamond and pearl came out. Pam.
    Well.. it could be a fakemon wearing a sweater .
    His name: Pam
    His Attacks:
    1 Kisses
    2 Tickles
    3 Hugs
    4 eat.
    Wow…..he sucks, but that's ok.

Years
    I wouldn't say pokemon inspired me to draw, but they certainly made up a lot of my drawings from the ages 8 to 12ish, along with neopets =P

But anywyas, that is super cute and well done, though he reminds me more of a Dr Seuss character rather than a pokemon. The only thing I have a problem with is the leaf brush, it's a bit of overkill to me. The colouring on the drawing is really well done and I think it'd look better with hand drawn leaves

gw

Years
    grades

It's not about pokemon but its one more thing I wanted to share with u all.
    This was a quick Illustrator sketch. I used to be traditional, but the UNDO button got my attention. u r the critic.
    'Sometimes I wish I could be traditional again.'
    (this happened 2 me once when little.)
    GW characters.

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    In the first one I can definitely see the Dr. Seuss similarities someone pointed out. You have an interesting use of elements in that drawing.
    I think I enjoy that second sketch a bit more. I like the line quality, and the creatures just seem to have much more personality.

Back