• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A somewhat large list of what I need....

Kipikipo

x('o')x
    Years
    These are all the pokemon I need from the 1st/Kanto region.

-Raichu
    -Slowbro
    -Cloyster
    -Chansy

These are what I need from 2nd/Johto Region.

-Noctowl
    -Ledian
    -Xatu
    -Togetic
    -Jumpluff
    -Sunflora
    -Yanma
    -Slowking
    -Forretress
    -Steelix
    -Qwilfish
    -Granbull
    -Shuckle
    -Ursaring
    -Piloswine
    -Corsala
    -Mantine
    -Houndoom
    -Kingdra
    -Donphan
    -Smeargle
    -Hitmontop
    -Raikou
    -Entai
    -Suicune
    -Lugia
    -Ho-oh
    -Celibi

These are the pokemon I need from the 3rd/Hoen Region

-Lombre
    -Nuzleaf
    -Breloom
    -Slaking
    -Loudred
    -Exploud
    -Hariyami
    -Sableye
    -Mawile
    -Aggron
    -Medicham
    -Sharpedo
    -Wailord
    -Grumpig
    -Flygon
    -Zangoose
    -Seviper
    -Lunatone
    -Wiscash
    -Crawdaught
    -Claydol
    -Cradilly
    -Armaldo
    -Dusclops
    -Glalie
    -Sealeo
    -Walrein
    -Huntail
    -Gorebyss
    -Relicanth
    -Metang
    -Metagross
    -Regirock
    -Regice
    -Registeel
    -Latias
    -Latios
    -Kyougre
    -Groudon
    -Rayquaza
    -Jirachi
    -Deoxys

You may think I'm lazy and waiting for hand outs, but please note that there are more than what's on the list, but I just have to evolve what I have and/or make eegs, and although I did put the legendaires on, I'm in the process of getting what I can on Emerald.

Stats matter not to me, so I'd advise you don't give away your beloved ev trained lv. 100s or your shineys. If you care about the stats and natures, I'll gladly tell you what I have, but don't expect me to train them for you.

Last edited:

Vegetaz100

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2008
    well i have some of those pokemons....the ones i have are:

- raichu
    - steelix
    - houndoom
    - tyrougue
    - aggron
    - marril

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I have every pokemon from the first two generations I would love to help you out, but all the pokemon you are asking for are final forms. You would get such a better esponse if you were only asking for first forms and doing the evolving yourself. Either way if you want I can do some breeding for you if you need. :)

Kipikipo

x('o')x
    Years
    I'll take Vegaiz's tyrougue and Thizzking's Electabuzz for now. If you care about stats I can offer a lv 50 Pidgeot, lv 54 Lapras, lv 68 Crobat, and a lv 53 Salamance. If not, I have a munchlax, dratinis, porygons, eevees, Spiritombs, phions, gibles, bagons, heracross, feebas, ralts, larvitars, and more. lol If you don't like any of them, just ask what else I have. If and when I have time, I'll list what I DO have.

On a regular weekday I'll be on from 12:00pm-2:30pm mtn time. I have tomorrow off from school and work so that'll be best. If not, I'll be on saturday. I won't be on sunday at all, so this trade is best tomorrow or Saturday.

Rupp

Strategy!
    Years
    I can trade you a Lvl.100 Raichu for a fairly decent pokemon. Just list what you'll trade me.

Kipikipo

x('o')x
    Years
    I accedently skipped Gengazard. I'll trade one of the three Kanto birds, or ANY of the legends from Sinnoh.

Wish, I acept, just tell me what you want and when to connect

Rupp, I really appreciate the offer, but I said stats don't matter to me. Giving away a lv. 100 to me is pointless; I have no intention of using these in battle or the battle tower. If you truely want to give it away, the only lv 100 that I'm willing to give you is a Cherrim, that I got in a trade over the GTS. I don't think you'll be satisfied with it. I am also willing to give you a Dialga or Cresselia, but I got those on the GTS as well, and I don't know if you're willing to trust them. If not that then the 50 Pidgeot, lv 54 Lapras, lv 68 Crobat, or a lv 53 Salamance. I do have some "rare" pokemon but they are UT or have only been trained with the intent of evolving and not battleing.

Kipikipo

x('o')x
    Years
    Right now, right now? Sure I thought my FC shows up but since it doesn't I'll just tell you.
    It's 5026 3775 7523

Want me to add a nickname to Phione?

Back