• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A surprising upset for White? (Huge, huge spoilers. Enter at your own risk)

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Well, the second of this month's (well, last month's) chapters of Pokemon Adventures has been released in Grade Four yesterday.

And boy howdy, is it shocking. I'm surprised no one posted anything about it, but I will spoil it for you. Discussion about it doesn't need to be spoiled, however.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Wow! such an interesting turn of event. Never expect that before. Thanks for the spoiler lolipiece.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Well, the second of this month's (well, last month's) chapters of Pokemon Adventures has been released in Grade Four yesterday.

And boy howdy, is it shocking. I'm surprised no one posted anything about it, but I will spoil it for you. Discussion about it doesn't need to be spoiled, however.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Oh god. D:
    Spoiler:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Oh my god....spoilers were worth it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    Wow, things are finally getting interesting! I'm a huge PokeSpe fan, but honestly the Black and White chapters have not kept my attention. Hopefully the pace will pick up from here on!!

Back