• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A team to take on the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMan232

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    I was wondering if we all could come together and make team to take on other people like Serebii, and Marriland. Whoevers wants to help post it up.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I don't think the idea is really necessary, as people could just come up with their own individual team and post it for suggestions, and such in the Strategies & Movesets forum.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    The "best" team, is technically Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus Lv.100 with maxed stats. Besides, Serebii and Marriland are not really the best, actually the Wi-Fi Elite Four is.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • The "best" team, is technically Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, Arceus Lv.100 with maxed stats. Besides, Serebii and Marriland are not really the best, actually the Wi-Fi Elite Four is.

by the way who is serebii and marriland??yeah i dont know who they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back