• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Well people, I have a very sad confession to make...I will make it adresing Andy, but you can all read it :'( :'( :'(

See I am actually not human. I am so sorry to have deceived you but I am actually...a Donut. And I am on the run from the Bakery Police
    See, I was made in this bakery, and there was this other biscuit dude called the Gingerbread Man. He ran away, and when that happened I realised there was just more to life to being eaten. So I decided to try the run away thing myself. I escaped from the bakery but it was raining, so I thought "Oh man, no way can I get away in this rain, i'll go soggy all over the ground" then I saw these men who was doing some maintinence on the Bakery, they left this tin of varnish on the ground so I jumped in and covered myself then hid until it dried. Then I was waterproof, oh yes I was one proud donut so I rolled off to conquer the world. I decided it wasnt fair for humans to eat donuts and other cakes, so I planned to create a resistance for Donuts and Cakes all over the world!! I tried to recruit the gingerbread man but sadly he got ate by a fox
    . So I also decided to make sure foxes were the Number2 Enemy (after humans...sorry, Andy, but I guess you cant help being the species that you are
    ) I will make you an honoury Donut if you wish. Anyway, I soon had a resistance ready to conquer bakeries. We had this amazing motto: "TODAY THE BAKERY, TOMORROW...THE WORLD!!!!" We were real confident. Then the Bakery Police got wind of us >_>. They started the Anti-Soph-The-Donut movement and we had to go into deep hiding. They picked us off one by one, and my freinds suffered terrible deaths! (how would you like to be eaten and eventually end up in the sewage???) In the end I was alone, and had to end the resistance and make a run for my life. Alone in the world, I was lost and miserable, and then I met Fred. He was this wonderul peice of cake. I fell in love with Fred the Chocolate Cake Slice. I thought that Fred loved me, but...but he just broke my heart! (well he broke the hole in my middle anwyway.) He was only using me until I told him my secret and led him to Varnish so he too could be an indestructable, inedible Cake. Then he dumped me on the street and ran off with a Strawberry Lamington named Julie. I was...so heartbroken
    . I just totally went off the rails and did things no dnout should do, like making freinds with Banana Peels (stay clear of them, they really corrupt you O_o) and apple cores on the street. I fell into rough living. A terrible past -_-;;
    . Then one day I realised I could be a better Donut than I was. I decided to make changes. I apandoned my banna peel and apple core freinds and moved off the streets. I tried to get a job but no one wanted a varnished donut. Predudiced losers. Finally I found refuge hiding in a bowl of fake fruit in an internet cafe. I hid beneath the fruit; no one ever saw me. At nights I used the computers and learned how to use the internet, then eventually found you and found PC. The rest is history -_-.

I am so sorry to have deceived you...but being a Donut isnt easy, you know? Its a rough life. Its so hard, you wouldnt understand what its like to try to cope. Your kind never do. I know you will reject me now you know I am an outlaw Donut...im on the 'Most Wanted' with the Bakery Police...please fogive me for my deception. Im just a Donut. Pity me

Now, I know im not the only one on PC who hid her ID. As a Donut in disgrace I have hunted down some of you and discovered some bad secret ID's. So now, please admit who you REALLY are. Are you a carrot? A cake? Maybe a puddle of oil? Better yet, are you a cup holder? Admit!! Or I will target random people and tell everyone who they really are and what their story is. XD.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    ALRIGHT!!!

You got me!!!!
    It's something I've been holding back from you all....
    I am in reality, a highly intelligent species of Squirrel...
    I come from the tree known as Oak in the city of Wisconsin where I lived with my squirrel bretheren...Years ago, I went exploring in the roots of the tree where I discovered something terrifying...The squirrel leaders had been leading a case of kindappings...The kidnapped were brought to this facility and experimented on..They were given higher abilities and it was found they could gather nuts faster and survive under harsher conditions....
    I ran and spread the news to the higher branch squirrels where I was met with laughter. They did not believe me, and even after all my pleas, they exiled me to the human world. Willingly, I took the shell of a human boy and took on the identity of rudy. I fled for California where I took the position of a son for a family of circus spies. I joined them in their never ending quest to have free carnivals and no school on the 4 first weekdays.
    Since then, I have yet to return to or here from Oak...
    It's sad I know, but the last I ever heard is that war took place. All the squirrels were lost and all that remained were the super squirrels...
    They are headed towards California with their Gummy Bear partners, and are targeting the last remaining squirrel of Oak...
    If I suddenly disappear, you shall know why...
    Do not be alarmed if one cold stormy night, you hear a gentle tapping on your bedroom window. One thing though, do not open the window, for you will be greeted by an army of angry squirrels and super charged gummy bears...
    Take the risk if you wish, but don't say I didn't warn you.....

Soph

Years
    My Mum, (the Great Big Donut XD) Just said she was very impressed by that, Flygon Zero. My stomach hurts from laughing XD.

Soph

Years
    Ashlein said:
    >>

<<

I'm a witch. I cast hexes on people. I'm a human witch, but a witch. I channel ghost spirits.

Oh, poop. Come on, guys, if your going to confess make it funny and long, its better that way XD.

*looks uneasy* I hope everyone else who confesses are funny things...witches and stuff are creepy.

Years
    Ok fine, I too must confess. I am a geneticly altered Monkey with the brain the size of....... a very smart person's.
    I was born in a lab, an evilishly dark lab. My mom was a very...... crazy monkey, and unlike me, she was not chosen to be altered. So, as you may see, I am the smartest monkey you shall ever see. But I keep on running away from my distant cousins at the zoo, who seem quite..... jealous of me.
    My so called "cousins" come from a jungle, a jungle of which they eat their own fleas, and can't seem to reach the bananas at the top of the tree. So what, they're not as smart as me, and so what if the scientists transfered my monkey brain into a human's? I'm still a monkey. But sometimes, I feel as if someone is trying to pick the fleas off my back. xD
    My very............... Uncorrect story, but someone had to tell the truth. xD

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Soph said:
    Oh, poop. Come on, guys, if your going to confess make it funny and long, its better that way XD.

*looks uneasy* I hope everyone else who confesses are funny things...witches and stuff are creepy.

I am creepy...okay...my aunt's a hebrew iguana which is why I'm Jewish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm a bunny who cheats on all his papers for ethics class...When I get caught I say it was a backwards experiment, I always get As

Man I need sleep XD

Soph

Years
    Ashlein said:
    I am creepy...okay...my aunt's a hebrew iguana which is why I'm Jewish.
    Does that mean I can spill the truth? The truth that your granma the Iguana married a Blue Tongue Lizard and had mutant kids, one of the kids was your mommy and when she had you you were mutated and had fur instead of scales and are now conducting expermiments to get more mutants like yourself and take over the world?

[Edit: Blue, expect a freaky story of how you became an evil bunny posted here tomorrow XD.]

Years
    Blue said:
    I'm a bunny who cheats on all his papers for ethics class...When I get caught I say it was a backwards experiment, I always get As

Man I need sleep XD
    XD
    I never knew that Jorgy-Boy. But I already knew you were a Bunny. xD
    Let's just say a BIG Gorilla told me. xP

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Soph said:
    Does that mean I can spill the truth? The truth that your granma the Iguana married a Blue Tongue Lizard and had mutant kids, one of the kids was your mommy and when she had you you were mutated and had fur instead of scales and are now conducting expermiments to get more mutants like yourself and take over the world?

[Edit: Blue, expect a freaky story of how you became an evil bunny posted here tomorrow XD.]

O.o;;;;;; Ummm...I guess that explains the hair in strange places...ummm....UGH!!!! *runs off screaming into the night*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Soph said:
    Well people, I have a very sad confession to make...I will make it adresing Andy, but you can all read it :'( :'( :'(

See I am actually not human. I am so sorry to have deceived you but I am actually...a Donut. And I am on the run from the Bakery Police
    See, I was made in this bakery, and there was this other biscuit dude called the Gingerbread Man. He ran away, and when that happened I realised there was just more to life to being eaten. So I decided to try the run away thing myself. I escaped from the bakery but it was raining, so I thought "Oh man, no way can I get away in this rain, i'll go soggy all over the ground" then I saw these men who was doing some maintinence on the Bakery, they left this tin of varnish on the ground so I jumped in and covered myself then hid until it dried. Then I was waterproof, oh yes I was one proud donut so I rolled off to conquer the world. I decided it wasnt fair for humans to eat donuts and other cakes, so I planned to create a resistance for Donuts and Cakes all over the world!! I tried to recruit the gingerbread man but sadly he got ate by a fox
    . So I also decided to make sure foxes were the Number2 Enemy (after humans...sorry, Andy, but I guess you cant help being the species that you are
    ) I will make you an honoury Donut if you wish. Anyway, I soon had a resistance ready to conquer bakeries. We had this amazing motto: "TODAY THE BAKERY, TOMORROW...THE WORLD!!!!" We were real confident. Then the Bakery Police got wind of us >_>. They started the Anti-Soph-The-Donut movement and we had to go into deep hiding. They picked us off one by one, and my freinds suffered terrible deaths! (how would you like to be eaten and eventually end up in the sewage???) In the end I was alone, and had to end the resistance and make a run for my life. Alone in the world, I was lost and miserable, and then I met Fred. He was this wonderul peice of cake. I fell in love with Fred the Chocolate Cake Slice. I thought that Fred loved me, but...but he just broke my heart! (well he broke the hole in my middle anwyway.) He was only using me until I told him my secret and led him to Varnish so he too could be an indestructable, inedible Cake. Then he dumped me on the street and ran off with a Strawberry Lamington named Julie. I was...so heartbroken
    . I just totally went off the rails and did things no dnout should do, like making freinds with Banana Peels (stay clear of them, they really corrupt you O_o) and apple cores on the street. I fell into rough living. A terrible past -_-;;
    . Then one day I realised I could be a better Donut than I was. I decided to make changes. I apandoned my banna peel and apple core freinds and moved off the streets. I tried to get a job but no one wanted a varnished donut. Predudiced losers. Finally I found refuge hiding in a bowl of fake fruit in an internet cafe. I hid beneath the fruit; no one ever saw me. At nights I used the computers and learned how to use the internet, then eventually found you and found PC. The rest is history -_-.

I am so sorry to have deceived you...but being a Donut isnt easy, you know? Its a rough life. Its so hard, you wouldnt understand what its like to try to cope. Your kind never do. I know you will reject me now you know I am an outlaw Donut...im on the 'Most Wanted' with the Bakery Police...please fogive me for my deception. Im just a Donut. Pity me

Now, I know im not the only one on PC who hid her ID. As a Donut in disgrace I have hunted down some of you and discovered some bad secret ID's. So now, please admit who you REALLY are. Are you a carrot? A cake? Maybe a puddle of oil? Better yet, are you a cup holder? Admit!! Or I will target random people and tell everyone who they really are and what their story is. XD.
    omg that's hilarious xD Okay, the truth is... I know this is all clich?... but I really am a cupcake... and a cannibal... ._.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Soph said:

A story on how I became evil? Can it have like...evil deer and stuff?XD[/size]

Years
    Well, as much as I hate to say it, I am also half pizza. You see, my eyes are made of pepperoni, and my blood is pizza sauce, so I eat my own kind every month. xD
    Very sad yet true. I think it came from my Dad's side though. xD
    Besides, he's the one who's the Cheese Pizza. xP

Back