• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A togepi in your door step.

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    What would I do I would train it and raise it into a Togekiss. Then find out who left it there and show them what they could of have.

Years
    A Togepi? That little thing is so cute that I wouldn't be able to even think of abandoning it or making someone else take care of it. ;-; I'll surely raise into one strong Togekiss which will then take care of me.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I'd more than likely trade it. I have a normal pokemon I very much like on my team and I'm not a fan of Togepi or it's line /evil

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Uuuuurgh. Keep it... Unless I could actually get it to go away... Ya know, get someone else to take care of it. I guess it'd be a valuable friend to have.... but still. I don't like "babysitting" :/

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Well, I'd take care of it until it evolved (cause Togekiss is awesome) and then breed it.

And then I'd open a resturaunt that specializes in egg-related foods.

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
    I would take it, keep it, train it and when it evolves burn a "Physics Of Flight" lecture onto a HM disk and shove it in its head. <Eww, the last line makes me sound like I don't care about hypothetical Togepi. I do. I just really want to fly around!

Years
    I'm quite fond of the aforementioned idea of selling it, since Togepi is a rare Pokemon with a lot of potential power, there sure would be people willing to pay a fortune for one...

Years
    Togepi is pretty awesome anyway, so I'd probably care for it :)

Hey, on another note, anyone know what the plural of Togepi is? Togepie? Togepis? Togepi? xD

-totodile42

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Depends. Does it have any good egg moves? ;)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE, SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
    Someone would take better care of it than me, I WANTED A PICHU XD loljkjk
    But seriously I'd keep it and raise it. I'm very fond of baby pokemon

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
    I'd look after it. :)
    It's a baby Pokemon after all.
    Then I could use Togetic to inject a little happiness into a few people I know. :P

Years
    Take care of it. I do see Togepi as a baby pokemon. It even acts like a baby in the anime 0_0

I'd care for Togepi without a second thought ^.^ Heck, I'll even raise a baby Dunsparce if one's in front of my doorstep. I don't like the species, but I'd probably bond with the baby after caring for it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Togekiss is one of my faves - someone would be doing me a favour! :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Uuuuurgh. Keep it... Unless I could actually get it to go away... Ya know, get someone else to take care of it. I guess it'd be a valuable friend to have.... but still. I don't like "babysitting" :/

It wouldn't be babysitting, you'd have more responsibility than that. You'd be a mommy.

I'd definitely care for it, it's just an innocent little baby. I couldn't just leave it out in the cold.

Back