• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] A Treecko's Brilliant Sinnoh Adventure (BrilliantDiamond)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • A Treecko's Brilliant Sinnoh Adventure!

Hey everyone. I know it's been forever since I've been on these forums, but I thought I track my progress in BrilliantDiamond on here cause the reason I joined PC in the first place was to journal my progress in Pokémon Diamond. So without further ado, here's the first day of my new Sinnoh adventure!

November 19, 2021

My journey began like a lot of my days began; in front of my TV. There was a program about searching for the Red Gyarados which was near Route 201 or 101 or something (idk but it was very intense). When the program ended, I remembered my old friend Asher wanted to do something today, but couldn't recall what so I went downstairs to talk to Mom. She reminded me that Asher wanted to meet up at Lake Verity so I grabbed my things and went out. I wasn't sure where that skittish boy could but I figured my best bet was his house. And as suspected I was right cause he literally ran into as I about to go inside. He shouted about going to the lake to find the Gyarados and ran off in a hurry so fast he forgot his Guidebook and bag. Once he got everything ready he sped off again and told me if I was late he would fine me AGAIN so I followed him out. We made our way to the Lake on the search for the Red Gyarados where we encountered an intimidating old man and a girl about our age. They were babbling about some legendary Pokémon or something but I was too focused on finding that Gyarados to care. They scurried off but the old man left briefcase behind. Asher thought decided to play clown and went to check out what was inside. As we went to pick the briefcase up, two Starly came out of nowhere and attacked! In a state of panic and anxiety we opened the briefcase to find three Pokeballs. It was obvious that in order to survive we had to grab one of the Pokeballs and use whatever Pokémon that was inside to fight for our lives. In my haste, I threw the first ball I saw and out came a cute little turtle named Turtwig! The little guy absolutely destroyed the Starly who was no match cause he just growled and leered the whole time. Asher fought off the other bugger with this monkey named Chimchar and we saved our butts. Asher flet guilty about using the old man's Pokemon without his permission and suggested we seek him out to return them. Luckily they didn't go too far cause we saw him and his assistant outside of Route 201. He gave us a long, menacing glare and that's when the remorse started to sink in. The spotlight of shame was on us and he gave off such an unnerving aura. He told us to meet him at his Lab in Sandgem Town and that's when I knew something was up. I just wanted to go home at this point, this day was already off to a bad start. At home, my mom seemed concerned and asked us everything. After explaining what happened elaborated we most likely ran into Professor Rowan, the region's professor who lived in Sandgem Town. She echoed the man's words and told me to go to meet him in Sandgem Town so I could explain my side of the story. She gave a new pair of special running shoes and sent me off.

I trudged my way to Sandgem where his assistant Dawn was waiting for my arrival. Of course Asher had to bump into us as we about to go inside. He just bolted off like the impatient boy he is shouting about how nice the man was with the Chimchar still on hand. Anyways, I talked with Professor Rowan who gave me and the Turtwig I used to fight those nasty birds one of his famous glares. He observed that even in those two minutes of fending ourselves, me and the Turtwig bonded. That bond was strong enough that the professor wanted me to keep the Turtwig and requested I go on a journey with him to collect data on as many Pokémon possible. I was gifted a small electronic device called a Pokedex for that new adventure I was going on. After Dawn and Professor Rowan made a proper introduction and a tour of the town, it only seemed right to go home to tell my mother where I was going. At home my mom was thrilled I was going on my Pokemon adventure with my new pal Twiggy the Turtwig. She gave me a guidebook with useless info to help me on my adventure. Asher's mom rudely interrupted our happy moment to ask me to bring her son a Parcel he forgotten. She speculated he was already in Jubilife City so I was on my way to the big city and that's where my Sinnoh adventures begin!

Team

387MS6.png
    Twiggy the Turtwig Lv. 5

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
  • November 19, 2021 (part 2)

I'm gonna put the first day into three parts cause I did a lot in one night.

After rushing my way past Sandgem Town and traversed up Route 202 where I saw Dawn in the field. Dawn felt it was necessary to demonstrate how to catch Pokémon. This is something I was familiar with already so I zoned her out and watched the Bidoof she was capturing bobbed his head vicariously. She handed me twenty Poke Balls and let me on my own so I could give this catching thing a shot. My first encounter in the grass was a little Electric lion cub named Shinx so I made it my first friend. After getting acquainted with my new buddy I had my first Pokemon battle with a young trainer named Tristian. His Starly was no match for my already over-leveled Turtwig and new friend Shinx. Making my way through all the trainers in my path, I finally made it to Jubilife City. The lovely assistant Dawn was waiting for me once more making a snarky comment how I should have more Pokemon by now....I really didn't come here to be shaded like this. I heard about a little Pokemon named Bidoof who supposedly was able to learn almost all the special moves so it felt necessary to include one on my team. The search for one was frustrating for a Pokemon who was considered common. I had to turn down so many Shinx and Kricketots and after about 10 minutes I finally found that beaver boy. (In previous playthroughs of Diamond I would nickname Bidoof Miss Slave as in "HM Slave". But I guess Nintendo considers the word "slave" inappropriate and blocks it so I had to go with Miss HM Bit instead. ) The new HM Bitch and I went on our way to the Trainer School to deliver the Parcel to Asher. Asher was hanging out by the chalkboard studying the status conditions the teacher jotted down where I delivered him his mom's Parcel. It was two Town Maps so he lent me the extra. I battled the two students in the school one of which gave me TM 10. Once done with school I met a funny man who apparently was the President of the Pokétch Company who promised me a free Poketch if I chased down some clowns in the city. I found all three really easily and answered their simple trivia question to receive my fancy new watch preloaded with four apps. When done with the clownery I continued to Route 203 and had a friendly match with Asher. My Twiggy surprising defeated his Chimchar with little damage cause Asher did mostly chanting and defense moves. My team was getting a little too powerful already so I avoided a few trainers on the route this time. In Oreburgh Gate a handsome Hiker gave me TM 93 aka Rock Smash and an app for my Poketch which allowed me to use Hidden Moves. However I was informed by this nice hiker I could not use any of these hidden moves until after defeating the first Gym Leader which shown to be annoying. And when I attempted to fight the gym leader a man at the Gym sadi he had no idea where the leader was but believed he went to mine some rocks at Oreburgh Mine. So I ravaged down fought of the workers there and found a geekly man in a hard hat. He introduced himself as Roark the Gym Leader and after making his acquaintance went back to his Gym so I could challenge him. Twiggy absolutely annihilated his Geodude, Onix and even Cranidos all with Razor Leaf. Now with that first Gym out of the way, I could make the journey back to Jubilife and eventually to the next Gym.

Team:
    387MS6.png
    Twiggy the Turtwig -Lv. 14
    403MS8.png
    Shinx- Lv. 12
    399MS6.png
    Miss HM Bit the Bidoof - Lv. 10

Treecko

Years
  • November 19, 2021 (part 3)

Once again Asher bumped into me and complained about Route 207 only being accessible via bike so I had to travel through Oreburgh Gate get back to Jubilife City. and made my way north to Route 204. Some weirdly dressed people in some sort of tacky jumpsuits and disgusting green bowlcuts were confronting the old Professor and Dawn. Blabbing about being some sort of business or some sort of nonsense so I had no choice but to team up with Dawn to show them a lesson. They had a Wurmple and Zubat so it wasn't a challenge. After the match Dawn explained they called themselves Team Galactic and we're really the businessmen they claimed to be. They had some goal of harnessing the power of evolution and capturing some mystical Pokemon with powers or something but I wasn't paying any attention to what she said. Once her and the professor were off, another girl named Bebe approached me. Apparently she's responsible for creating the PC system of Sinnoh and upgraded my PC system so I could access my boxes from anywhere! Neat!! She also tossed some cute Ball Capsules and Stickers to customize my boring Poke Balls with which my need to decorate loved. Finally it was time to head my way to Route 204 where I fought off some more youngsters and Rock Smashed my way through the Ravaged Path. Once the path clearer I was in a beautiful town surronded by flowers called Floaroma Town. I healed the crew up and explore this beautiful flower city. A lovely woman next door to the Pokemon Center gave me some Honey and I payed a visit to the Flower Shop where the store keep gave me a Sprayduck. There was a beautiful meadow in the distance which unfortunately was being blocked by those Galactic grunts. It's disappointing I couldn't explore there so I finished sightseeing and skipped to Route 205. More of those Galactic dummies were blocking anyway into the route but before I could get that far, a scared little girl ran up to me crying. Her papa was being held captives in the Valley Windworks by some men she said looked like aliens so I knew it was Team Galactic once again. I really don't know what they want but I had to investigate. The Valley Windworks was guarded by one of those idiots who tried to stop me so I had to take him out. Dummy fled inside the Windworks after being stupid enough to say I needed two Works Keys to get in and that one was at that beautiful meadow I wanted to explore earlier. If this was how I was gonna see Floaroma's meadow then so be it. The Galactic grunts that was guarding the entrance to the meadow was already gone so now was my chance to explore. Didnt expect to see them in there holding some villagers captive so I guess I have to play rescue again. Once I wiped the floor with them, the kind villager gave me the Works Key and some extra Honey as a treat. With the key in hand I rushed back to Valley Windworks where wiped out the Grunt who was cowering inside. After that defeat, I saw a tall woman with red short hair who introduced herself as Mars and the one of the Commanders of Team Galactic. She said Team Galactic wanted control over the Windworks in over to create a better world. I didn't understand how or why they wanted to create a better world so Mars made a deal to leave me alone if I won against her. This proved more difficult than I expected. Her Zubat left my team in confusion and weakened them all. Her Purugly was a literal defense tank. Dealing damage was slow and boring. When her ugly cat was almost down it would eat the Oran Berry she had on her. She also had a few Potions handy and would heal that hideous cat the moment it's HP got low. I was knocked out three times before finally conquering my goal and destroying that ugly Purugly. In the middle of my attempts something wonderful happened. Shinx evolved into Luxio! My newly evolved baby definitely made her Zubat a little easier. Mars kept her promised and let the girl's papa go. The dad and daughter were reunited and I was able to continue my journey to Eterna City!

Team:
    387MS6.png
    Twiggy the Turtwig- Lv. 17
    404MS8.png
    Luxio- Lv. 16
    399MS6.png
    Miss HM Bit- Lv. 11

Treecko

Years
  • November 20, 2021

After the debacle at Valley Windworks, we continued on to the next route and Eterna Forest. In this mossy forest, we met a beautiful green haired woman named Cheryl. She seemed lost and flustered and needed some guidance out of this woodwork. So I agreed to team up with and helped her out, while leveling up my team along the way. I felt Miss HM could use a boost and some of her team mates were already too strong, so I swapped them out for a Jirachi and Mew I received in Floaroma Town as a gift. It was so weird to me that this geriatric couple let me have two Mythical Pokemon as a gift, but they were still helpful in grinding the HM Bit while helping Cheryl out. Cheryl was sweet enough to heal my Pokemon in between battles too in return. Her Chansey got in the way of me getting a Murkrow I wanted, but once she left, I turned around and got that bird on my own. After some more grinding it was time to go to Eterna City. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a woman with long, blonde locks that reached her back. She wore all black including a long black fur lined coat and looked absolutely badass. She introduced herself as Cynthia and we chatted for a moment before she reached into her coat pocket and gave me TM 93 Cut. Shortly after I learned I was unable to use this move until after battling the Gym Leader. So I did some touring and found an old man who handed me a safety helmet, pick axe and hammer, and told me the tales of the Great Underground. Of course I was curious and checked it out myself. I unearthed myself some gems and I was on my way to the Gym.

The Gym Leader, Gardenia set up a hedge maze for trainers to navigate and many trainers hidden in the walls and trees. The first ones were difficult to find, but once I did, my new Murkrow, AnneMurkrophy wrung them out . Her Wing Attack proved to be my best defense against Gardenia's Cherubi and Turwig easily. Twiggy, who was now a freshly evolved Grotle, assisted me and Murkrophy with Roserade to take home the win! She gave me the Forest Badge and the move Grass Knot and we were on our way to the next adventure!

Team:
    388MS6.png
    Twiggy the Grotle- Lv. 22
    404MS8.png
    Luxio- Lv. 21
    198MS6.png
    AnneMurkrophy the Murkrow - Lv. 21

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
  • November 24, 2021

After a few days of rest, it was time for me to escape Eterna City for the next adventure. I wanted to check out the local bike shop cause this journey would go a lot smoother if I had a high speed bike for transportation. The shop was empty except one youngster and no manager in site. Suspicious. I questioned the boy who informed me that the bike shop's manager was kidnapped by those Team Galactic thugs and suggested I checked our their headquarters in the city. It wasn't too hard to find and with a trusty wild Bidoof's assistant , I chopped the trees down in fornt of the hiding spot and made my way in. Immediately on the first floor, there were two of their grunts waiting the the staircase who double teamed against me. Half way through the double battle it occurred to me I didn't heal before going in, but their Pokemon were severely under leveled so they were no threat to me. After sweeping some weak grunts on the second floor, I made a pit stop at the Pokemon Center to heal up the pals. Once healed, I made my way back to their HQ to save the manager. At the final floor, a woman with a purple bun and asymmetrical jumpsuit and an evil presence stared me down. She asked me with an attitude what my motive was and threw me into a fight with little warning. Her Zubat somehow managed to wipe my team with just Confusion alone. Miss HM Bit the Bibarel was the remanding survivor when it came to her Stuntank. My first intuition was to hit him with a Rollout to knock him out, which on first glance was a huge success. However, I did not anticipate that stunk having the ability Aftermath which means that Poison rat took the HM Bit down with him. Therefore by default and I guess "the rules" I lost the battle.

Frustrated and bewildered, I treated myself to some rest at the Pokemon Center to destress. Once feeling confident again, I returned to the HQ for round two. This time around, I played it smart and relied on Luxio and was able to claim victory this time! Jupiter rambled about how tough I was and how Commander Mars already collected enough energy for them to go on about their mission and left me alone to rescue the bike shop manager. The man wanted to show his gratitude to me saving his life so he told me to met him at his shop. This man was so thankful for me, he let me have one of his multiple gear bikes for absolutely free! I didn't feel like I deserved such a pricey bike but also would feel guilty if I turned him down. The blue bike had a luxurious royal shade to it, so I accepted it as my prize. This will get me to Eterna in no time and so I hopped on immediately. After some complications figuring the works of things, I was zooming pass the Cycling Road on Route 206. After defeating some of the seasoned cyclists, I speed down to Route 207. The quirky assistant Dawn was there to meet me, who asked me to pick a hand. I picked right and she placed a mouse like device that she described as a VS Seeker, used for rematching trainers. She noted the Poketch on my wrist and also gave my an extra app to help find hidden items called a Dowsing Machine. I knew these two devices would be beneficial in some point of my adventure an carried on to Mount Coronet ahead.

Team:
    388MS6.png
    Twiggy the Grotle - Lv. 24
    198MS6.png
    AnneMurkrophy the Murkrow - Lv 21
    404MS8.png
    Luxio- Lv. 22
    400MS6.png
    Miss HM Bit the Bibarel- Lv. 21

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
  • November 25, 2021

The journey continued the next morning at Route 207. Pushing my way through the trainers, I looked ahead towards the ginormous and majestic Mt. Coronet. Inside, I took a moment to gaze at it's beauty and began powering through. Suddenly, I saw a figure emerge from one of the cliffs to find a strange man in an overcoat with icy blue spiked hair. He rambled on about how Sinnoh was created in Mt. Coronet where "time flowed and space expanded" and how humans ruined everything and then scuttled off......weird...Anyway, I called on some wild Bidoof to Rock Smash a clear path out of the cave. Once ignoring the Fishermenon Route 208 and arriving to Hearthome City , a frantic Buneary sprinted up to me followed by it's more frantic Trainer. The girl in the pink Lolita dress introduced herself as Keira, a Super Contest Judge. She thanked me for catching for her distraught rabbit and told me to meet her at the Contest Hall. I had no idea where a Contest Hall would be but luckily a kind Fisherman from Hoenn guided me. Meet Kiera at the Contest Hall where, to my surprise, my mom was waiting to see me! She reminisced about her Super Contest days and encouraged me to become a coordinator myself! Keira showed me her gratitude by gifting me some ethereal stickers and my mom gave me a sweet tuxedo to start my Contest journey! I was convinced to finally enter some Super Contests, which meant making some Poffins, but first I needed to get my hands on a Poffin Case. I had no idea where a Poffin Case would be in Sinnoh so I began searching. In the middle of my quest to find a Poffin Case, I saw my old friend Asher sprinting up to me. He wanted to battled to see how much I've improved since our last match. I really showed off my battling skills by letting Luxio and Bibarel take his team out. After we battled I noticed a peculiar house with a sign that read "Pokemon Fan Club" so I figured it was best to check for a Poffin Case in there. The biggest Pokemon fans in the world would definitely know. Inside there was a couch where an older man sat. Talking to him I learned that he was the President of the Fan Club. It was obvious how much he loved Pokemon cause he rambled for a solid minute before handing me a Poffin Case. I remembered seeing a Poffin House while on my scavenging so I headed that way to make some tasty bread for my buddies. The first few Poffins I made turned out burnt, but I know with practice I will make some perfect Poffins!

Team
    388MS6.png
    Twiggy the Turtwig - Lv. 24
    198MS6.png
    AnneMurkrophy - Lv. 22
    404MS8.png
    Luxio - Lv. 22
    400MS6.png
    Miss HM Bit - Lv. 21

Treecko

Years
  • November 27, 2021

Rolled out of bed late and decided to start the day off with some me time. The team and I got our exercise in and took a lovely stroll through Amity Square. Twiggy was so delighted to be out of its Poke Ball for something besides battling, He steadily trotted along with me and wanted to walk besides me outside the park. His small and slow pacing is absolutely adorable! I was so joyed by his cuteness and entered him in his first Super Contest. His dancing skills weren't the greatest but he tried his best and landed third place. We all felt all socialized out and made the journey to Solaceon Town. Right before the gates to Route 209 a gentle Hiker told me about the Daycare Center in Solaceon Town and awarded me an Egg for listening. Who know what this will hatch to? Only way to find out was to get some steps in. So I hopped on the bike and rode through Route 209 to Solaceon Town. I will say that this Route has some of the most beautiful music in this whole region, it definitely made the hatching process better. (Don't know why I'm hearing music but I'm not complaining.) Eventually, after a solid 8,000 steps the egg hatched into a Happiny! Claire seemed like a fitting and adorable name for her. I decided that it was time to retire Miss HM Bit seeing that I can trust the wild Bidoof to do my HM tasks for me. Claire will be a wonderful companion for me as I journey to Veilstone City!

Team:
    388MS6.png
    Twiggy the Grotle - Lv. 26
    198MS6.png
    AnneMurkrophy- Lv. 26
    404MS8.png
    Luxio- Lv. 26
    440MS8.png
    Claire the Happiny - Lv. 1

Treecko

Years
  • November 28 2021 & November 29, 2021

Crawled out of my tent in Solaceon Town on a mission today. I heard from reliable source (also known as the Internet) that you can find a Togepi in the Grand Underground. Lately I have been considering including one to the roster cause I heard it's Fairy typing might be useful later (if done correctly) plus it's just a powerhouse cutie. That valuable source also said in order to find one you must explore the caves under Hearthome City. We raced back through Route 209 to Hearthome as soon swiftly as possible and dig our way underground. After several hours of searching I found a cave where one tiny little egg baby was trotting along. However, to no avail, I didn't catch her cause Anne made overdid it on the Wing Attack and made her faint. This might take a while. Togepi has to be rare so I knew I was down for a long night. After a few more hours of no luck finding another one, I set camp underground to pick up the next day. The next afternoon, the search continued. I went back to the same caves I found the Togepi last night and repeatedly searched through all of them hoping one walking egg mon would finally show. A few hours of what felt like endless searching, I ran into another little cutie and was able to catch him! I settled on Missy for his name, but soon after hated it. So I speed back to Eterna to meet up with the old man in a condominium who went under the name Name Rater as well. He gave a quick rating and ask if Missy wanted a better name , to which I replied yes and renamed him Sam. You know? As in Sam I am? I thought I was being clever. While I was there I took advantage of his naming service to rename Luxio, Gamma. It felt only necessary to give her a nickname as well. Once I was done with my business in Eterna, I biked back through Mt. Coronet, Hearthome , and Route 209 , 210, and 215. While on Route 215 I found a sickly Ponyta shivering in the rain. It felt awful to just leave him there and let his flames die out, so I scooped him up in a Poke Ball to keep him safe. Martin seemed like a fitting name for him as it reminded me of the character who likes ponies from The Simpsons also named Martin. Finally after several days, I made it to Veilstone. I wore myself out with the hunt for Togepi, so I decided to rest at the Poke Center and call it a night.

Team:
    388MS6.png
    Twiggy the Grotle -Lv. 28
    198MS6.png
    AnneMurkropy - Lv. 28
    404MS8.png
    Gamma the Luxio - Lv. 27
    440MS8.png
    Claire the Happiny- Lv. 18
    175MS8.png
    Sam the Togepi -Lv. 26
    077MS8.png