• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNGd0M

MY Ditto will eat you.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    What do you guys think about me making a full Sapphire Walkthrough? it would take a while, but do you think it would be worth it? The chapters will be on Youtube, of course.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    if people need a walkthrough to complete sapphire they shldnt be playing pokemon

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Pretty much what is said above. Pokemon games are so simplistic and you are really only presented with a single path to follow, if you get stuck in one then it shows some serious problems. Plus there are already thousands of guides on everything to do with every game, people are more likely to just head over to sites like serebii than try and re-find a guide written by a random kid a forum.

KiNGd0M

MY Ditto will eat you.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    it wont be a forum topic, it will be a series of videos.

Years
  • In which case, why would they spend ten minutes watching a video to try and find out one piece of information that they could find in thirty seconds in a text walkthrough?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • What everyone has said is true, it would take you a while to create the series of videos and wouldn't be of much value to people. I suggest avoiding it unless you are either really bored, or you know a group of people who desperately need it. Note that with the second option, it is probably easier to link them to another walkthrough.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Not that this is the right forum, but like people said, there really is no need. Not only that, there are billions of them out there already~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back