• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Whole New Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Team magma has come up with a device to duplicate the legendary pokemon to use as weapons. But there is one problem-It needs to have DNA to convert into that of the pokemon. Ten people have been captured and transformed. But the creator of the device never thought to erase the memories of the ones who were transformed.
    Now in the form of a legendary pokemon, you must escape and find a way to change back, because the device was destroyed.

Form:

Name:
    Pokemon (transformed into):
    Appearance (human appearance, and if necessary, pokemon appearance):
    Personality:

Here's mine:

Name: Mizuiro Midori
    Pokemon (transformed into): Mew
    Appearance: Human: 5'7", short blond hair, light blue-grey eyes, wears a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans, and wears black tennies (shoes) Pokemon: White mew with navy blue tipped tail and feet
    Personality: Very shy, a bit of a daydreamer, a loner, but very loyal otherwise

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Name: Lenny
    Pok?mon: Lugia
    Appearance: Human: Has black hair, green eyes and wears black shorts with a blue shirt. Pok?mon: A dark green Lugia.
    Personality: Lenny is very nice and helpful. He excels at computing.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    rite... i'll join. its my sort of first... no its my second ever roleplay at PC. i like the story u got RE... just needs some more... juice into its mix u know what i mean? edit it into a lil .... interesting one and more ppl will join u'll see.

Name: Lance
    Pokemon (transformed into): Suicune
    Appearance (human appearance, and if necessary, pokemon appearance): Lil kid kidnapped by team Magma to be turned into a pokemon. he has shiny black-brown hair, wears blue spongebob squarepants sweatshirt over all clothes even in summer and has blue jeans pants.
    Personality: just calm in all situations. doesnt show any emotions except a half wicked smile always on his face. they say its just how he looks but it looks like he is smiling.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Name:Emily
    Pokemon(Transformed into):Mewtwo(odd,huh?)
    Appearance:HumanAbout5'5" Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.LegendaryThe purple on her is a little lighter and her white skin is black.
    Personality:Usually gentle, but has a firey temper. She is very brave and will do almost anything for her friends.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    Name: Adaia
    Pokemon(Transformed into): a black Ho-oh with eyes the same as in human form
    Appearance: long straight black hair, golden eyes with red flecks, dark skinned
    Personality: fiery temper, doesn't make friends easily but the friends she does have are always really good ones, doesn't like totalk abouther past much

when do we start?

gravey_peach

Moo!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    ooc: Hello. ^^ joining.

Name: Jadine
    Pokemon (transformed into): Articuno
    Appearance (human appearance, and if necessary, pokemon appearance): Jadine has cropped blue hair, honey eyes and tanned skin. The Articuno has streaks of darker blue feathers.
    Personality: Jadine has a gentle nature, with a somewhat rash one too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back