• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Bubba appeared!

bubbacca

Shiny Hunti- OMIGOSH
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    - battle music plays -
    Trainer {insertusernamehere} sent out {insertpokemonhere}!
    Wild Bubba used n00b!
    Wild Bubba is confused!
    {insertpokemonhere} used {insertmovehere}!
    The wild Bubba fainted!

Now that I made my clever joke, I would like to introduce myself. I've like pokemon since I saw the TV show, and my first game was pokemon white. I'm a teenager, and I really like to play video games. I'm really active on the marriland forums. Anyway, I'm glad to have joined here. It looks really popular.

Oh, and I'm glad to have BBcode back too. =)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, Bubbacca, and welcome to Pokecommunity.
    I'm glad that you joined here too. I personally started to know Pokemon when I'm watching the Pokemon anime, I think. By the way, nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time at Pokecommunity!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    Hello hello! Bubbacca, pleasure to have you here in our wonderful and crazy forum! You are right about PC being popular, it's mainly because of our Emulation section, which is ALWAYS crazy once you go in there, be careful about coming out alive in there! Since you liked the Pokemon Anime series, you'll love our Pokemon Anime forum in the Alternative Pokemon Discussions section, so go and talk about your favourite character or discuss episodes you thought were epic and etc.

Also be sure to check out our 5th Generation Pokemon Series forum in the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section where you'll meet 5th gen lovers alike.

Lastly, please be sure to read our Rules before you start posting in the forums, alrighty there?

Be sure to ask the users in the BOLD BLUE USERNAMES for anyway help or questions you may have. They'll be happy to help you out! :)

Back