• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild GlitchMonstah appeared!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hello, members of PokeCommunity! I usually go by Faux,, but you can also call me Glitch (username, of course!) or pretty much anything you come up with c:

I've played pokemon since I was a little girl, but I didn't start with Blue (At least as far as I remember!) My first game was actually Crystal. That might explain why my favorite game to date is Soulsilver... I'm most fond of Psychic-, Normal- and Ghost-type pokemon.

I've recently started considering myself a shiny hunter. My first shiny was an Oddish in a Soulsilver. (Which sadly broke *sob* ) My most recent shiny was a shiny Eevee, which took 8 months to soft reset for! I also have a Gastly that I hunted in the Chateau for, a Rapidash my good friend Kyle gave me, and a Roselia that actually broke my pokeradar chain! Oh, and the three legendary dogs you got from that Zoroark event.

My current favorite pokemon (besides Eeevee) is Absol, but this changes pretty often. -sheepish grin-

I hope to meet some awesome people here and make some friends who share a common interest in Pokemon, and maybe a few other things as well!

Non-Pokemon related things I enjoy are Doctor Who, writing, drawing, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Fluttershy is best pone.), and music. (Florence + The Machine!)

And that's all I've got in me today. Hope I wrote random stuff about me in the right format, I apologize if anything is not allowed or done wrong or something, heh :nervous: But as I was saying, hello, everyone, it's nice to meet you :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Glitch!

Welcome to PC!

That's cool that you've been playing since you were little! :3 I have, too! Your first game was Crystal, eh? I love the Johto region! SoulSilver is definitely an awesome remake to the original S/G/C games. I'm so glad they made them. x) Cool favorite types! I also love those three types a lot, specifically Psychic types! Have you played through all the other games?

You're a shiny hunter! Ahhh, that must take a lot of patience, haha. As I was getting the link to the PC shiny hunter's club, I see you have already posted on there, so that's awesome! I'm sure your membership will be valued highly there. Dang! 8 months to get a shiny Eevee! Hey, though, it paid off in the end, right? Eevee definitely has a cool shiny sprite. You seem to be a very determined shiny hunter, which is awesome! Good luck with any shiny hunting you may be doing right now. :p

You'll definitely meet people here who love Pokémon! We're all fans so you shouldn't have any difficulties fitting in at all. :] Cool hobbies! If you're ever interested in sharing your work with the rest of the community, PC has its own fanfiction and writing forum along with an art & design forum! Luckily, there is an active MLP fanclub here at PC, too! It's quite popular and I'm sure they'd love your membership. You can find that here! xD

Don't worry about the formatting! Your introduction was very fun to read and we usually don't get such detailed introductions, so thanks for really putting in the effort to say hello to the community. Anyways, I hope you have a great time here and stay as active as possible! If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around and enjoy!

Years
  • Hi, Glitch!
    Welcome to PC!

And yes! A Gen. 2 Pokefan!
    My first game was Silver, so I also joined during the Johto era. Good times :)

Shiny hunting takes an EXTREMELY large amount of patience (patience that I don't have). I tried shiny hunting a few years back and it didn't end too well haha. Good luck in your shiny hunts!

MLP is amazing, isn't it? Fluttershy is great, I agree.

Anyway, have fun, and feel free to VM or PM me for anything!
    See ya! :D

Back