• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Mrfurret joined the PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    Hi! I'm mrfurret, pretty much your average pokemon fan. I like the normal games, but the Mystery Dungeon games are my favorite! Anyone else the same? Anyway, I also enjoy Star Fox, Brawl, and minecraft. I love to listen to nightcore (PLEASE google it if you haven't heard of it.), pop, and hard rock. That's pretty much all I can think of now! BYE!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, Mrfurret. Nice to meet you in Pokécommunity! I heard Mystery Dungeon games are pretty good. Have a nice day, and don't forget to read the rules.

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
    Hey Mrfurret!

I'm Student D1, but you can just call as Student, and welcome to the community! :)

The Mystery Dungeon series was a great spin-off; it is actually one of my favorites among all the spin-off games. I first played Explorers of Darkness and I was a Piplup at that time (by the way, I really love Piplup! I was so happy to be one. :D). My partner, if I recall, was Pikachu and he was very helpful when it comes to encountering a monster house; just a single use of Discharge and all of the opposing Pokémon will faint away. More than that, I just loved the story of the game and there were many things to do after the story. I also played Explorers of Sky, but I am still around the starting because I didn't put much effort in gaming there. I'm more busy finishing my White 2.

Anyways, if you want to have a chat, maybe Mystery Dungeon-related, I'm always open and I'd be happy to have a conversation with you. Well, read the rules if you have not read it yet and enjoy your stay in PC! ;)

Back