• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Newbie Has Appeared!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2012
    Hello everyone!

My names Tooks (real name: Marc) and I'm a 25 year old long term pokemon fan. I've been playing the games since my childhood and Red/Blue came out for the original gameboy.

I stumbled across this website recently after getting a small taste for ROM hacking. Just figured i'd say hello! :)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Ooh! Ooh! A wild Newbie! Let's catch it!

Welcome Tooks and welcome to PokeCommunity :)
    If ROM Hacking is your thing then please feel free to wander around our ROM Hacking corner. Also, I'm an experienced ROM Hacker and an advanced-ish scripter so if you have any questions concerning ROM Hacking, feel free to VM or PM me anytime!

BUT before making a post, please be sure to read the Rules first. We don't want you to violate a rule you never knew! Otherwise SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE MODERATORS!!!!

Have a nice and fun experience in this completely fun and addicting forum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2012
    25.. that's..
    Howdy newb., welcome to the site. Enjoy with your stay here. I don't BITE!

I admit 25 is probably too old to like the pokemon games (although alot of my 25 year old friends do like it). We're the original pokemon generation. I was a kid when this stuff came out, I guess I've just grown up with it and never grew out of it :/

Back