• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"A Wild Pidgey Appered!"

ShinyPidgey

ShinyPidgey Rarity:0000.1/9999
    Years
    *Shiny spark things come over me*

Hii!
    My name is ShinyPidgey,(Real name is Maxwell)
    and im going to get better at pokemon hacking!!
    Fav Poke:Ralts and Pigey
    Fav Ball:MasterBall
    Fav Pokemon Game pokemon Yellow/Silver
    Fav Poke-Hack pokemon Ruby Destiny:Region Of Legends
    well,thats mostly all!,
    oh and you can call me Sp if you want

Thanks For Your Time!!

~ShinyPidgey

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Heya SP!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums. =D

Well, you can get really good at rom hacking if you put your efforts in it. The ROM hacking subforums(in the Emulation forums) is the best place for ya(according to me). There are many tutorials there which can be really helpful to you. Apart from tutorials, there are many members there who may be able to help you out with your hack. So, best of luck for it. ;)

Read the rules and FAQ if you still haven't SP. They're important, you know. :O

Anyways, it was really nice to meet you. See you around~

ShinyPidgey

ShinyPidgey Rarity:0000.1/9999
    Years
    Heya SP!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums. =D

Well, you can get really good at rom hacking if you put your efforts in it. The ROM hacking subforums(in the Emulation forums) is the best place for ya(according to me). There are many tutorials there which can be really helpful to you. Apart from tutorials, there are many members there who may be able to help you out with your hack. So, best of luck for it. ;)

Read the rules and FAQ if you still haven't SP. They're important, you know. :O

Anyways, it was really nice to meet you. See you around~

heh,Thanks,and yes i read the FAQ!! ;D

thanks!!

~Sp

Back