• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Xai Xo Appears!

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
Years
  • Wild Xai Xo uses greeting!

So, hello Pokécommunity.

Let me just begin by saying that Pokémon is a curious addiction that I just can't seem to get rid of. Since Red and Blue I've played the games on and off for years. Knowing how addictive Pokémon is has made my stop myself at certain points and not play for a while, but you can guarantee that 6 months down the line I'll be cutting down the Elite Four once again.

I'm 19, I live in South Wales, UK, and I'm a freelance graphic designer and photographer. I'm also a student, but that's a side-quest.

I've been gaming since my 2nd birthday (NES as a present, glorious!), and I've been down nearly every avenue of gaming, from sleepless nights on JRPGs, to the #1 Battlefield 2 clan, to high-end (top 50 guild) MMO PvP and PvE. These days I'm into the Xbox 360, though I also own 2 PS3s, a gaming PC (which will be upgraded once again come September), and a Wii. That is, of course, not counting my handhelds or retro consoles. Suffice to say, I'm a gamer, through and through.

I'm also a 1st dan in Judo (that's a black belt, for the ones who don't know), and I've dabbled with other martial arts as well.

Many people see me as aloof, egotistical and somewhat detached and, much to their chagrin, intelligent for my years. However, those "many people" earned my distaste, and therefore didn't see my nicer, more amiable side. As far as I've seen, nobody in this community will be doing that. :)

So, TL;DR version and such, hello, and I hope to be seeing more of you lot.

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *waggles his sky form ears in greeting* Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Back