• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron and Joseph's Chao Request/Adoption Thread

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm... well, i won't be needing it anymore Aaron, next time you see me, i'll be dead.

Chibi Flareon

WCK's friend irl
    Years
    Shane, you're taking this way too far. This is the reason I unpaired with you. I couldn't take it anymore. All the suicidal thoughts. >.< I already have to deal with one suicidal person. I shouldn't have to deal with another..I'm sorry! >.<

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Ok...

Ok well thats no reason to make people so dang sad about you! Later on in life if you contnue to do that people are'nt gonna want to be friends with you!

Lugia 65-
    Yeah ill give you the code

Thanks,
    Aaron

Sawyer

���
    Years
    like i've said many times before, i don't need friends. i've lived without them so far, i can keep going.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Yeah its fine ^_^ also please keep sending the P.Ms I really enjoy haveing something to do you guys!! Chibi Flareon It may take me a while to do your chao love ^_^ sorry but its hard to do chao from the side!

Thanks,
    Aaron

Years
    Request from a newbie! (^.^)/
    These chaos are adorable!!!
    I think I read earlier in the post that someone already adopted the absol chao (so cute!). So can I make a request for either an umbreon or nidoran male chao (animated if you can)? they're two of my fave pokes. i think i might be asking too much, do ignore if you are to busy..
    keep up the awesomely cute work! =^.^=

Back