• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    yeah I can clone pokemon with AR

still need your friendcode....

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I am interested in your TCGWC Pikachu and 10 Aniv Celebi, check my thread(Link in sig) and let me know what you would want for them.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    hi im interested in ur shiny deoxys chek my thread and see if theres anything u wud like

Can I please have the shiny Larvitar and I will need you to clone my shiny Deoxys

I am interested in your TCGWC Pikachu and 10 Aniv Celebi, check my thread(Link in sig) and let me know what you would want for them.

It won't let me see your pokemon when I click show on the spoiler.

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • um yea im cool with that, i have a couple of pending trades to complete but urs seems really quick so if u come on anytime soon i can do urs, also about that comment u rote about spikes thread, the same thing happened to me just refresh the page

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    um yea im cool with that, i have a couple of pending trades to complete but urs seems really quick so if u come on anytime soon i can do urs, also about that comment u rote about spikes thread, the same thing happened to me just refresh the page

ok we can trade when you are online again

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    offering
    10 ANNIV Charizard, 10 ANNIV Typhlosion, 10 ANNIV Dragonite for

World 09 Weavile
    Surf Pikachu
    TCGWC Pikachu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back