• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Aaron40 I did not complete any trading with you because you did not have a shiny charmander or the level 100 tru regigigas. that was the whole point of the trade!

Thank you for the trade now when i Get the other ds from my cousin I can unlock a few things

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Aaron40 I did not complete any trading with you because you did not have a shiny charmander or the level 100 tru regigigas. that was the whole point of the trade!

Thank you for the trade now when i Get the other ds from my cousin I can unlock a few things

yea sorry about that, thanks for the trade

thanks for the trade.....:)

No problem, thanks for the trade

CMT 4

PCNYc Aggron
    Level 100
    Careful nature

PCNYc Exploud
    Level 50
    Naughty nature

PCNYa Gloom
    Level 50
    Naive nature

PCNYd Altaria
    Level 45
    Naive nature

look to my thread if u want to trade

ok I will have the Pokemon Movie 09 Pichu, 10 Aniv Suicune, 10 Jahre Latias and the Kyle Riolu.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I am really only looking for the new pokemon in black and white so if anyone has any let me know please I will offer anything from my thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    UT shiny bagon for shiny numel? If you interested let me know via a VM or PM because im not sure if ill remember to check your thread for a response.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    hello a am interested for your Japaneese pikachu 50lv,your TRU Regigigas,your VGC09 shiny Milotic , your VGC10 Eevee, your NWS Manaphy and your World 08 Lucario
    I give you some legit shinies from my leafgreen and my emerald : dusklops,scizor,wailord ,camerupt ,crobat, and metagross(all 100lv trained) , if you want.
    I have a legit shiny mewtwo(100lv trained) to give you too.
    Tell me if you want...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    hello a am interested for your Goon Scizor,your TRU Regigigas,your VGC09 shiny Milotic , and your 3 crown dogs(Crown:Entei,Suicune,Raikou)
    I give you some legit shinies from my leafgreen and my emerald : dusklops,scizor,wailord ,camerupt ,crobat, and metagross(all 100lv trained) , if you want.
    I have a legit shiny mewtwo(100lv trained) to give you too.
    Tell me if you want...

yea I will have all of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back