• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Sorry to everyone that is waiting for a trade with me I have been really busy the for the past 2 days so can you all put down what your offer was and I will get around to all of you today, i'm also thinking at not coming to this website anymore for personal reasons but I will finsih of these trades for I make that decision thanks to all of you for trading with me.

Last edited:

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    Trade?

Hey I have like everypokemon! :L I am looking for a celebi, Jirachi, Spiky eared pichu or shinies Thats what I want I will give you anything for any of these you name it i'll give it :D

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey I have like everypokemon! :L I am looking for a celebi, Jirachi, Spiky eared pichu or shinies Thats what I want I will give you anything for any of these you name it i'll give it :D

ok I want a HG Kyogre, the spiked eared pichu can't be traded but I can give you the pikachu coloured pichu so you can get the spiked eared pichu.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Alright, it comes with a dawn stone on it as well actually (since it is female), I will go trade it to my Platinum so I can trade you soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back