• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Are you still looking for starters because I have them all :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Are you still looking for starters because I have them all :)

No i'm not but thanks for the offer

I'm interested in your Arcues. I have all the starters I-V in my Black Version, so I can breed and trade them to you

ok can you please breed me a Tepig and Oshawott for the Arceus

I got rid of the pokemon I don't have and added some new pokemon on my shiny list

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
  • No i'm not but thanks for the offer

ok can you please breed me a Tepig and Oshawott for the Arceus

I got rid of the pokemon I don't have and added some new pokemon on my shiny list

Yeah. I'm supposed to be getting my Oshawott soon from my friend. I have 11 Tepigs already. I'll let you know when I have both ready.

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I've got Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Mudkip and Cyndaquil if you want some of them for one of your pokemon. A few of those have special moves with them like Squirtle has Brine.

Oh I can also breed a Chimchar for ya too.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I think my post at the bottom of page 33 got over looked :/

Sorry about that and it's not shiny

I've got Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Mudkip and Cyndaquil if you want some of them for one of your pokemon. A few of those have special moves with them like Squirtle has Brine.

Oh I can also breed a Chimchar for ya too.

Can you breed me a Oshawott

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back