• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    I'm not going to read through 37 pages. I read the first post, so I may have skipped over that. Could you transfer the Ralts to your Black and PM me when you do so? I can wait.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I'm not going to read through 37 pages. I read the first post, so I may have skipped over that. Could you transfer the Ralts to your Black and PM me when you do so? I can wait.

It's on the first post down the bottom, I will pm you when I find my platinum game

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    hey i can trade you a zorua if you still want it/ need it etc.

but you know that larvesta that you have shiny (is there a way you could rng it.. into another pokemon)

but you know that larvesta that you have shiny (is there a way you could rng it.. into another pokemon)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023

Yea I still would like the Zorua and no sorry I don't know how to rng

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Cubone
    Level 1
    Adament nature

Abra
    Level 4
    Serious nature

i am interested in these if they are ut please pm me if you want to trade

cel

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    I rely want that metagross lvl 100 ill get u zorua wen i beat the PL ppm me plss

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I can't trade on my platinum game like it saids on my first post of the thread down the bottom so read it please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back