• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    Stantler (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 188 HP / 188 Atk / 132 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Hypnosis
    - Return
    - Thunder Wave

Poliwrath (F) @ Salac Berry
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 192 Atk / 252 Spd / 64 SDef
    - Belly Drum
    - Brick Break
    - Hidden Power [Ghost]
    - Substitute

Hypno (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Insomnia
    EVs: 180 HP / 96 Def / 96 Spd / 136 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Reflect
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave
    - Wish

Golem (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 220 HP / 176 Atk / 112 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Counter
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

Quagsire (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 212 HP / 196 Atk / 36 SAtk / 64 SDef
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Surf
    - Toxic

Vileplume (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 188 HP / 124 Atk / 196 Def
    - Aromatherapy
    - Leech Seed
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb

Yes I know this team sucks quite badly, except I guess everyone else does because I manage to end 85+% of my battles in a Poliwrath/Stantler sweep.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I can see HP Grassing bulky waters ripping you a new one. Other than that, I honestly don't know what to say.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I'm not dealing with your EV's, Abilities, or Items.
    Stantler (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 188 HP / 188 Atk / 132 Spd
    - Hp Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Shadow Ball
    Stantler is meh anyway.
    Poliwrath (F) @ Salac Berry
    EVs: 192 Atk / 252 Spd / 64 SDef
    - Belly Drum
    - Brick Break
    - Hidden Power [Ghost]
    - Earthquake
    Why Sub if no Punch?

Hypno (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Insomnia
    EVs: 180 HP / 96 Def / 96 Spd / 136 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Baton Pass
    - HP Water
    - Psychic
    No psychic move?

Golem (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 220 HP / 176 Atk / 112 Def
    - Substitute
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Focus Punch
    HP Rock is useless on a rock type.

Quagsire (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 212 HP / 196 Atk / 36 SAtk / 64 SDef
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - HP Rock
    - Rest
    Take advantage of Quagsire's HP.

Vileplume (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 188 HP / 124 Atk / 196 Def
    - Moonlight
    - Solarbeam
    - HP Fire
    - Sunny Day
    You murdered that Pokemon.

Yes I know this team sucks quite badly, except I guess everyone else does because I manage to end 85+% of my battles in a Poliwrath/Stantler sweep.

Well, I gotta post something here anyway, though i covered much everything in the quote.

Last edited:

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
    @ rekt: Everything I have to say has already been said when you posted on PR with this team, except that Vileplume MIGHT like HP Grass over Sludge Bomb.

And user 'Piloswine Magnet': If you don't understand the UU metagame, don't rate, ok? Kindly enlighten me as to how Moonlight and Sunny Day work, I'm a little confused, considering iirc Vileplume gets Synthesis if necessary, which gives it a full recover in sunlight, while Moonlight would be hindered, Poliwrath has sub so that it can Belly Drum and activate Salac at 25% with +6 Atk, thus allowing it to sweep, that Hypno set is standard for a stalling special tank, HP Rock is used over Rock Slide because of Golem's generally slow speed and the fact that Rock Slide has 85% accuracy, which can cost you in a key battle, about the only thing you got partially right in this whole rate was maybe giving Quagsire Rest.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    @ rekt: Everything I have to say has already been said when you posted on PR with this team, except that Vileplume MIGHT like HP Grass over Sludge Bomb.

And user 'Piloswine Magnet': If you don't understand the UU metagame, don't rate, ok? Kindly enlighten me as to how Moonlight and Sunny Day work, I'm a little confused, considering iirc Vileplume gets Synthesis if necessary, which gives it a full recover in sunlight, while Moonlight would be hindered, Poliwrath has sub so that it can Belly Drum and activate Salac at 25% with +6 Atk, thus allowing it to sweep, that Hypno set is standard for a stalling special tank, HP Rock is used over Rock Slide because of Golem's generally slow speed and the fact that Rock Slide has 85% accuracy, which can cost you in a key battle, about the only thing you got partially right in this whole rate was maybe giving Quagsire Rest.

And seeing as the bolded section is completely retarded, you have been shut down. That one statement ruined your entire post. Plume is a SunnyBeamer, not an HP Grass Loser. And btw, HP Rock on a rock type is a waste of time. And Moonlight also gives you more health when sunny. But fine, Synthesis, whatever. Next time don't be retarded.

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    i pretty much spit my drink all over my keyboard at your rate

very amusing 4.75/5

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Dear user Piloswine Magnet,

The post you have made in this thread were quite amusing, thank you for the laughs. If you were serious then we have much to discuss. Please do not attempt to tell people off who are better than you at Pokemon, it seems that you have no real grasp of of any metagame. Please read some good guides, bush up on your Pokemoning mastery and come back when you have learned more.

Sincerely,​
    'The Best' a.k.a. Mullet / Twinkies​

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    And seeing as the bolded section is completely retarded, you have been shut down. That one statement ruined your entire post. Plume is a SunnyBeamer, not an HP Grass Loser. And btw, HP Rock on a rock type is a waste of time. And Moonlight also gives you more health when sunny. But fine, Synthesis, whatever. Next time don't be retarded.

Ummm...nuh uh. SYnthesis depends on the weather, moonlight depeneds on the time, if I remember correctly. Plume can be a SunnyBeamer, doesn't mean he has to have it. Some people don't like that combo. But either way, I think you're extremely rude, and I don't like rude people.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Moonlight is determined by the weather if their is no time, which I assumed that this was a game that didn't have a real time feature. And btw, I only retaliate, it may seem harsher than what the first person posted, but that's what happens

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    OK, Get a life and get off pot. You and Synchronize are both a waste of time.

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
    OK, Get a life and get off pot. You and Synchronize are both a waste of time.

"Get a life," you say. Hmm! I find that rather interesting, considering you are attempting to insult people on the internet, and on a Pokemon simulator, no less! That really goes to show how much "life" you have, sir. Oh, and it also interests me that you are 14, yet you seem to have the maturity level of somebody around, oh, I don't know, 7 or 8? Please don't call the kettle black, Mr. Teapot.

Oh yeah, I don't think I need to mention that UU is one of my best metagames, and there are multiple people who can attest to my prowess, although I definitely make no claims to being the best (that distinction falls to the few, the proud, the UUSF) and that I think I might have a small idea of what I am talking about. But yet, strangely enough, I bet if I posted my main team, you would probably find about 10 flaws according to your great logic of Pokemonning, which you obviously got out of a cereal box that you just finished eating this morning.

Yeah, it's people like you that made me leave PokeCommunity last time, because cocky stupidity can only sit for so long with me before it irritates me, and you currently have made my list of people who have the distinction of having that. I suggest that before you start typing a message on your keyboard again, trying to look smart about Pokemon, that you actually do a little bit of research, maybe actually battle a few reputable people for a little bit, and then maybe I'll respect things you say. As of this point, however, you're just amusing and worth a few minutes of laughs for each post of yours in this section of PC.

Puberty is coming soon, don't you fear!

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    I agree with user Synchronize on this matter.

Piloswine Magnet didn't we have this argument before, where you sucked just as much, or was that just me?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    You and Synchronize are both a waste of time.

Your mom is a waste of time, the only reason I keep her around is because she is putting me through college.

This thread is pretty good. Not as good as mine though.

Yes, Pyro is good at UU.

Magnet I suggest you take sir Pyro's advice, battle GOOD people before you rate teams. If you wish I can list the good people I've battled. People respect me because I know what I'm talking about and if I try and get back to my prime I am actually pretty skilled at this game. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Moonlight gets the same heal as Synthesis in the Sun, IIRC.

IMO, go with Bulk Up/Earthquake/Hydro Pump/Brick Break as it isn't a risky, one shot thing, and isn't 100% walled by Gligar.

Blablabla team can't kill **** and is prone to being set-up upon, but you've heard that.

Back