• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aberash collectors store of shiny and events

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
    Aberash collectors store of shiny and events

welcome to my small shop I am mostly intrested in events
    but I am always intrested in shiny legends I do not have
    shiny pokemon
    Spoiler:

shiny legends
    Spoiler:

ev'd pokemon
    Spoiler:

events
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    What genders are houdour, meowth, cyndaquil and gloom?

Aberash

Years
    Years
    Interested in the Crown Dogs if they are Legit and UT. If you have Celebi from the movie, i'd like to get that as well. Please check my haveslist and see if we can make a trade.

Aberash

Years
    Interested in the Crown Dogs if they are Legit and UT. If you have Celebi from the movie, i'd like to get that as well. Please check my haveslist and see if we can make a trade.

I have both but the celbi aren't cheap they are the prerealsed ones and I do not want them circulated alot
    see a ton of events that I want
    my events are all ut unless stated

Years
    It's totally up to you what we Trade. If you choose not to Trade the Celebi, that's fine. But if you choose to Trade one, i can assure you that they won't be Traded from me. Just let me know what you wish to Trade, and i can meet you online asap once we agree on the Trade.

Edited: If you need a Pokemon Cloned, i can do that for you. I have an AR and can do it in a matter of seconds.

Aberash

Years
    It's totally up to you what we Trade. If you choose not to Trade the Celebi, that's fine. But if you choose to Trade one, i can assure you that they won't be Traded from me. Just let me know what you wish to Trade, and i can meet you online asap once we agree on the Trade.

Edited: If you need a Pokemon Cloned, i can do that for you. I have an AR and can do it in a matter of seconds.

that would be very helpful
    I also need some other events cloned I will pm you
    I will trade em but donot trade em easly thanks

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    See my thread for shiny houndour, shiny female mudkip and shiny gloom. Also fyi spiky eared pichu cannot be traded.

Aberash

Years
    See my thread for shiny houndour, shiny female mudkip and shiny gloom. Also fyi spiky eared pichu cannot be traded.
    I really want your near flawless shiny totodile ,Wish Absol-UT(is it legit ?),and i also like your Birthday Charmander-Naughty

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
    May i ask the nature and level of your shiny snow point temple regigigas? And what ball it was caught with? :3

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok, sounds good and yes wish absol is legit. Can we trade tomorrow?

Back