• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ability which heals every round a bit

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I created a script which heals the user every round about 1/16 HP. In my case it´s called Bloodlust because I tought why not I guess?

Just paste this in PokeBattle_Battle under Rain Dish:

Code:
          # Bloodlust
          if i.hasWorkingAbility(:BLOODLUST)
            PBDebug.log("[#{i.pbThis}'s Bloodlust triggered]")
            hpgain=i.pbRecoverHP((i.totalhp/16).floor,true)
            pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s Bloodlust restored its HP a little!",i.pbThis)) if hpgain>0
          end

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I made one ability exactly like that, i called Mega Roots and it's an Mega Torterra exclusive ability.
    Except that it trap Mega Torterra in the battle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I made one ability exactly like that, i called Mega Roots and it's an Mega Torterra exclusive ability.
    Except that it trap Mega Torterra in the battle.

Uff sorry if you have posted that script then I was too blind to find it I´m sorry. ^^´
    But thank you very much for this information :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Uff sorry if you have posted that script then I was too blind to find it I´m sorry. ^^´
    But thank you very much for this information :D

No, no, I just commented that I had a very similar idea, relax hahaha.

Back