• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

about episode 018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    Hello, everyone!
    I decided to write this message because I need help! I would like to watch episode 018 season 1 Pokemon (english version). First of all, I'm from Russia. I have that episode... I can speak in English (more or less)... But sometimes speech in episodes is very difficult for understanding. That's way I'm asking to hep me. If anybody have time, please, write subtitle for this episode in English. And I will translate that subtitle in Russian. Thanks a lot!

QnX

GYM Leader
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    I can speak English but in my country lots of people cant speak.. Only 3 season aired in my counrty because of that so many people didn't watch pokemon episodes in here.. I can translate it from English or another language into my language but it is too hard without srt files in any language.. I want to help people but i need help too. If i find srt files about Pokemon Episodes, lots of people can watch this nice cartoon.. Anyone can help me please ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back