• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About 'guyguy is password'

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    So... Hi! I am guyguy is password and I am new on PokeCommunity. My favorite pokemon is Sylveon and my favorite shiny pokemon is Rayquaza. I have almost every generation of pokemon games, I am only missing gen 2 and gen 6. My favorite pokemon from each generation is, 1: Charizard, 2: Ho-Oh, 3: Rayquaza, 4:Giratina, 5:Kyurem, 6: Sylveon, 7: Dusk Mane Necrozma, 8: Zacian. Right now me and my friend are working on a ROM Hack and the working name right now is Pokemon: Combination Version, we have the evil team and gym leaders but working on it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UlrickVGCMasters

UlrickVGCMasters
    Years
  • So... Hi! I am guyguy is password and I am new on PokeCommunity. My favorite pokemon is Sylveon and my favorite shiny pokemon is Rayquaza. I have almost every generation of pokemon games, I am only missing gen 2 and gen 6. My favorite pokemon from each generation is, 1: Charizard, 2: Ho-Oh, 3: Rayquaza, 4:Giratina, 5:Kyurem, 6: Sylveon, 7: Dusk Mane Necrozma, 8: Zacian. Right now me and my friend are working on a ROM Hack and the working name right now is Pokemon: Combination Version, we have the evil team and gym leaders but working on it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG you are tripping me is guyguy really your password and if so what password is it to lol !? Also Welcome I am pretty new here as well hope you enjoy the community.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Something tells me you are really going to enjoy your time on PC guyguy!

We have some sections on the forums here that might be rather resourceful, and of course any questions you can definitely ask anyone.

Back