• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] About new custom moves and abilities.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Hi, I have some ideas for movements that I would like to code, but I would appreciate some help. I am working with P.Essentials V.17.2

-A Movement with this effect: Uses a random move the user knows (even deactivated moves, by Disable, e.g.) increasing a bit their power if this are physical or special
    I have used the code for sleep talk for the first part, but i'm not sure how to code the basepower increased part.
    The code:
    Spoiler:

-An Ability that increase the power of the weakest Special moves only for the first time each one is used.
    I have tried to do that with a code similar to Technician's code, but it didn't worked when i tested.
    The code:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I've already found the part of the code, that it was wrong for the ability,
    this is what i needed to fix:
    ((thismove.pp)==((thismove.totalpp)-1))

I think that for the move, i would need a much more complex solution, so I will abandon that idea for now,
    thank you anyways!

Back