• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: About problem related in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    Hi Mr.Laz and to all credits of this hack. First of all thank you for creating this hack. I'm a newbie here so I am a bit shy.

Well the problem is I can't find the 3rd Gym Leader in Orange Islands. I already shut down all of the nexus one and now, I am at the 3rd gym but the gym leader is not there. I already beat the 2nd gym leader.

And oh! I forgot..
    Where can I find zapdos? Rumors said that zapdos is somewhere in the rock tunnel. But I already check the whole area and the legendary bird is not there. I got this feeling that this legendary bird is in hallow cave but no one is there. I am using the latest version(which is 2013© of the game)
    Please help me. Thanks for the answers. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back