• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen about the US version of this game

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    I was wondering about this, do u personally think these AR codes will work on the American Version, or that it doesnt matter about what region your in? i also know it aint out yet, so u dont have to point out the obvious

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Usually japanese AR codes are different from the US ones I think. But since AR works by modifying the code in parts via HEX (I think), you shouldn't worry...but that doesn't mean its good to cheat now, right?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    idk, i just wanted to know if the codes were the same. Ty though, i was just wondering about what u said, what did u mean by alter/modify japanese code into US version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I was wondering about this, do u personally think these AR codes will work on the American Version, or that it doesnt matter about what region your in? i also know it aint out yet, so u dont have to point out the obvious

I'd suggest using the Cheat thread up top instead of making all of these cluttering threads...

But, no, there's difference in the coding (obviously), so they wouldn't work...

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Beat it first legit. Then afterwards take on the action replay. My questin is, will we be able to save more than one file unlike the older versions.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I'm hoping the JP codes will work. The only codes I'm planning on using are to get the items for reaching Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. I wanna get my hands on Darkrai as early as possible so I can begin raising it for my battle team right away.

Back