• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ABP #14] Tranquill and Totodile!

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Never cared for Totodile at all (particularly Ash's Totodile in the anime) so Tranquill gets my vote. I loved my Tranquill in Black, too (past tense 'cause it's an Unfezant now).

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I happy to vote for Totodile since he was like by all fans in the anime.Tranquill is a cool strong pokemon,but she need to been seen in more pokemon battles and used a lot more.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I happy to vote for Totodile since he was like by all fans in the anime.Tranquill is a cool strong pokemon,but she need to been seen in more pokemon battles and used a lot more.

Not all :P I didn't like it too much, it was a bit irritating imo.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

do you really have to post the same thing over and over again in this thread. We understand that you voted for Totodile, it doesnt make your opinion and vote stronger than anyone elses.

I voted for Tranquil because of yesterday's episode of teaching Archen how to fly. Totodile was very annoying

:t354:TG

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    do you really have to post the same thing over and over again in this thread. We understand that you voted for Totodile, it doesnt make your opinion and vote stronger than anyone elses.

I voted for Tranquil because of yesterday's episode of teaching Archen how to fly. Totodile was very annoying

I never said my opinions are stronger then anyone elses and neither is your opinions any better are stronger.. You understand that i voted for Totodile and i have that right to vote for him wether you like it or not.I am not repeating the samething over and over just to correct you.

I find Totodile to be very funny and a great battler pokemon.

Tranquill is really a great pokemon aswell,but she needs to be use a lot more in pokemon battles,Tranquill need to also be used in more Gym battles.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I never said my opinions are stronger then anyone elses and neither is your opinions any better are stronger.. You understand that i voted for Totodile and i have that right to vote for him wether you like it or not.I am not repeating the samething over and over just to correct you.

I find Totodile to be very funny and a great battler pokemon.

Tranquill is really a great pokemon aswell,but she needs to be use a lot more in pokemon battles,Tranquill need to also be used in more Gym battles.

You have posted your opinion on who you voted SIX times in this thread and you contributed the same thing over and over again so how can you even try to persuade anyone that Totodile is better than Tranquil if you keep writing the same thing over and over again?

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011

You have posted your opinion on who you voted SIX times in this thread and you contributed the same thing over and over again so how can you even try to persuade anyone that Totodile is better than Tranquil if you keep writing the same thing over and over again?

I am not writing the samething over and over. People have a right to vote for who ever they want to,people have a right to their own opinions and you have to understand that.

Back