• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abscure Games

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Abscure is a new indie games site with a wide variety of cool stuff to download and view. The blog on the front page will get you in tune with all that is going on, and then the "Home" button will give you a nice preview of what we have to offer. Don't ask why it's called home if it's not the front page. Some things don't make sense, this is one of them.

Anyway, what do you have to lose?

Visit Abscure today:

http://abscure.net

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • Nice site, I like it. Nice theme and everything. I'll be looking back at your site from time-to-time it looks pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    A little update guys, we've added more games and such for your playing and viewing pleasure, so check it out.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Nice Layout. Definately could be good site, except it requires Javascript for everything... Requiring Javascript for basic navigation is horrible. :(

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Just looking at your source code, it would be incredibly easy for you to create a non-javascript version of your site. ;) I'm sure that everyone with archaic browsers would be most grateful ^_^

~BR

Or just people that disable Javascript using something like NoScript for sites they don't trust ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks for all the comments, guys.

The navigation we have now has never been complained about until now, and I think it's significantly better, so we'll keep it. For now.

And thanks for the layout advice, those will be fixed/changed.

Anyone have an suggestions to make people keep coming back? That's a problem we have.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Thanks for all the comments, guys.

The navigation we have now has never been complained about until now, and I think it's significantly better, so we'll keep it. For now.

And thanks for the layout advice, those will be fixed/changed.

Anyone have an suggestions to make people keep coming back? That's a problem we have.

Feel free to ignore me (seems like you already are!) but your site should display something to people who have Javascript disabled. (you might laugh, but quite a few people are using NoScript!). Currently, all I see is a blank page with no content at all, with no option for a JS free version. Maybe that's why people aren't coming back?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Aiight chill man no need to talk like that. It's all good, I'll work things out with this. I wasn't ignoring you. There's no need to be smart about it...

EDIT: Any other suggestions?

Back